剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Okay, enough of that.
我们会完成我的唱片
We are going to finish my album,
我们就在这里进行
and we are going to do it here.
厕所在哪里 还有 我要睡哪里
Where's your loo? And where am I going to sleep?
我帮她搬行李
Um... I'm gonna take her stuff.
听着 我也不想承认
Look, I hate to admit this,
但我们真的需要促成这项合作
but we really need this deal to work.
不 我不能由着他不尊重我
No, I can't be letting this man disrespect me.
黑人天后三人组是帝国娱乐的艺人
Look, TBD are Empire artists
现在由我们管理
who we now manage.
这打破了僵局 你明白吗
That breaks the dam. Don't you see?
我们有可能签到其他人
We can get others.
那些已经隶属于大牌唱片公♥司♥的艺人
Artists who already have big label deals.
那可都是现成的钱 而我们需要钱
That's money in the bank, and we need it.
我不想再听卢修斯有多天才了
I don't want to hear any more about Lucious's genius.
-我不干 -好 我们着眼于大局
- I'm not doing it. - Okay, look at the bigger picture.
好吗 就在几周之前
Okay? You were the one that wanted
是你想让卢修斯回来
to bring Lucious back into the fold just a few weeks ago.
-记得吗 -那是在
- Remember? - Well, that was before he effectively
他实际发出挑战之前
threw the gauntlet down.
他创立了自己的公♥司♥
He started his own firm.
-打了我的脸 -过来
- He slapped me in the face. - Come here.
你通常不是重视数据 不感情用事吗
Aren't you the one that always puts data over emotion?
对吗 生意上这步棋下得很聪明
Right? This is a smart business move.
吉赛尔要怎么办
Well, what about Giselle?
你能信任她吗
Can you trust her?
信任鬼 我们要像鹰一样盯着那个贱♥人♥
Bunk trust. We watch that bitch like a hawk.
同时我们还要得到这笔钱
And we get this money in the meantime.
好吗
Okay?
走吧
Come on.
劳心费力的是他们
They do all the work.
我们只管数钱 简单如此
We make all the money. Simple.
听着 伙计
Hey, look here, man.
我们俩的最终目标
At the end of the day, all my baby and I are trying to do
只是想做好音乐 发展公♥司♥
is-is make some good music, build our company
留下些伟大的音乐
and-and leave a great legacy.
我无法期待你理解或欣赏
Now, I can't expect you to understand or appreciate
致力于比自身更重要的事业这种做法
working for something that's bigger than yourself.
但我向你发誓 杰夫
But I promise you, Jeff,
如果你能换个思路
if you get out of your own way
让我和琦琦为天后们
and allow me and Cookie to do our thing
出谋划策 我向你保证
with these Divas, I guarantee you,
你会得到回报
it's going to pay off.
成交
Deal.
嘻 哈 帝 国
第五季 第七集
是的
Yes.
好 位于斯塔滕岛的所有蓝眼天后们
Okay, so, to all my blue-eyed queens in Staten Island,
我需要你们发力
I need you to bring the force.
我会等着
I'll be waiting.
琦琦要走了
Cookie out.
-这怎么样 -我觉得不错
- How's that? - I mean, it was all right.
但是 琦琦 没人想看广♥告♥
But, Cookie, don't nobody want to see no commercial.
他们想要真实 就像上次一样 你的感情
They want the real, like last time. Your feelings.
你的心 你是如何敞开心扉的
Your heart. You know how you poured yourself out?
人们就喜欢那样
The people really like that.
我没说我每次开口
I didn't say I would open up a main vein
都会毫无保留
every time I open up my mouth.
而且亲爱的你要知道
And you need to know, honey,
每次我用这款"魅力糖果"时
every time I use this GlamSugar,
里昂家族经纪公♥司♥就会得到一张支票
Lyon Family Management get a check.
你明白什么意思吗 你有一张支票
You know what that mean? You get a check.
好吧
Okay.
-你有一张支票 你有一张支票 -什么
- You get a check. You get a check. - What?
你们都会得到支票 没错
Y'all get a check! Yes!
-我的粉丝数怎么样了 -还很高
- What's my numbers? - They're still high.
-不像上周 但情况不错 -好吧
- Not like last week, but they're good. - Okay.
观众总数 互动总数
等等 等一下
But wait. Oh, snap.
-等等 等一下 -怎么了
- Wait a second. Uh, wait. - What?
它们去哪儿了 都消失了
Where'd they go? They all just disappeared.
你所有的粉丝都消失了
All your followers just disappeared.
-怎么会发生这种事 -看
- Well, how the hell does that happen? - See, look,
它就像一个绿水滴怪
it's, like, some green blob.
-这可不好 -富兰克林
- This ain't good. - Franklin?
宝贝 过来 帮帮你的姨妈
Baby, come here. Help out your auntie.
过来宝贝 我需要一名年轻人 过来
Come here, baby. I need a millennial. Come here.
发生了什么 我要怎么找回粉丝
What happened? How do I get the followers back?
这是一个贱毛病
Oh, this is a B-Glitch.
-什么 -一个什么
- What? - A what?
"贱"指"贱♥人♥"
"B" stands for "Bitch."
我用这种词形容不知哪儿来的麻烦事
It's just my term for pesky things that pop up out of nowhere.
我能改掉这个口头禅
I can get rid of it.
你让那个贱♥人♥把我的数据还回来
Well, you have that bitch get my numbers back.
好吗
Okay?
他电脑技术又好 还聪明帅气
He is just so technical and smart and handsome.
姐 你把他教育得不错
Ooh, sis, you did a good job.
谢谢
Thank you.
他很高兴能来
He's happy to be here.
泰瑞 我知道你很沮丧 我也是
Teri, I know you're upset. I'm upset, too.
如果法官不承认目击者的证词
What good are all the witnesses we found
我们把他们找来又有什么用呢
if the judge won't admit their testimony?
我从未说过这会简单
I never said this would be easy.
让我重新想想策略 我会在几个月后
Let me rethink strategy, and I'll circle back
-再找你 -几个月
- in a couple of months. - Months?
-我接个电♥话♥ 你好 -等等
- I have to take this. Hello? - Wait.
泰瑞 你还好吗
Teri. You all right?
我们需要的是一名新的地方检察官
What we need is a new D.A.
那种更在乎法律系统
who cares about the justice system
而非自己定罪率的
and less about his conviction rate.
我们需要动用媒体的舆♥论♥力量
Well, we need to take this to the court of public opinion.
有许多人关心昆西
Quincy has a lot of people who care about him.
让我们 让我们把他们带到这里
Let's-let's get them down here.
我做成这件事后 这座城市里的所有人
When I am done, everybody in this city
都会知道昆西的名字 我保证
is gonna know Quincy's name. I guarantee it.
谢谢你 安德鲁
Thank you, Andre.
-谢什么 -我只是
- For what? - I'm just...
很高兴我不再是孤军奋战
I'm so happy I'm not doing this alone anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
事情会有转机的
It's gonna be okay.
会好的 走吧
You got it. Come on.
我们打辆车吧
Let's catch a cab.
-♪让爱长存♪ -♪爱无止尽♪
- ♪So let it last♪ - ♪Make it last forever♪
♪让爱长存♪
♪We gotta make this last♪
♪爱无止尽♪
♪Make it last forever♪
♪因为我爱你♪
♪'Cause I love you♪
-♪爱你♪ -♪爱无止尽♪
- ♪Yes, I love♪ - ♪Make it last forever♪
-♪爱你♪ -♪爱无止尽♪
- ♪Yes, I do, yes, I do♪ - ♪Make it last forever♪
♪在你需要我时♪
♪When you need me♪
♪我爱你♪
♪Yes, I do♪
♪爱你♪
♪I love♪
♪舞尽一世♪
♪Let's dance forever♪
♪永生无尽♪
♪Let's live forever♪
-♪爱无止尽♪ -♪让爱长存♪
- ♪This love's forever♪ - ♪Gonna make it last♪
♪我想要爱♪
♪Oh, I wanna love♪
♪我需要爱♪
♪Yes, I do♪
太好听了
Yes!
是哪个黑人母亲养大你的
What black woman raised you?
美国黑人的一种宗教音乐
-妈 -这姑娘全身满满的福音音乐啊
- Ma. - That's a whole lot of gospel music up in that girl.
-她简直把教堂都带到这里了 -是吗
- She took us to church in here, didn't she? - Didn't she?
你唱得太棒了 宝贝
That was amazing, boo.
你先休息一会 我们要用电脑处理一些东西
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表