剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪欲戴王冠 必承其重♪
♪Heavy is the head with the crown♪
♪我看到他们想将我打倒♪
♪I see they tryna take me down♪
♪但他们不知 我出身泥淖♪
♪They don't know I came up from the ground♪
♪永不言败 永不折腰 永不气馁 永不皱眉♪
♪Never break, never bend, never fold, never frown♪
♪林中之狮 林中之狮♪
♪Lion in the jungle, lion in the jungle♪
♪咆哮 年轻人 咆哮 年轻人 咆哮♪
♪Rumble young man, rumble young man, rumble♪
♪林中之狮 林中之狮♪
♪Lion in the jungle, lion in the jungle♪
♪咆哮 年轻人 咆哮 年轻人 咆哮♪
♪Rumble young man, rumble young man, rumble.♪
宝贝
Baby.
我们把公♥司♥拿回来了
We got the company back.
我们全家又在一起了
Our family's back together.
拜托 怎么才能让你的眉头舒展一下呢
Come on, what's it gonna take to turn that frown upside down?
我没跳电臀舞 并不代表我不高兴
Just because I'm not twerking doesn't mean I'm tuned out.
怎么了 宝贝
What's wrong, baby?
你在新闻发布会上说
I mean, when you were doing the press conference,
关于你和我需要在
you said something about you and me needing
回馈上做得更好
to do better at giving back.
那是什么意思
I mean, what was that?
就是我说的那样
Just what I said.
你有事要跟我说吗
Do you need to tell me something?
-是金斯利 -行吧
- It's Kingsley. - Yeah.
他想见个面
He wants to meet.
享受你的父子时光吧
Mm. Enjoy your father-son time.
-好的 -好
- All right. - All right.
回来感觉如何
How does it feel to be back?
实际上感觉相当好
Actually, it feels quite good.
所以你打算干什么
So what are you up to, man?
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想寻求沟通
I'm trying to connect, I guess.
用我自己的方式
In my own way.
你们在单个设备上放音乐的时候
When you stream music on individual devices,
用的是音频交换文件格式吗
you guys using AIFF file format?
大部分是
Mostly.
有些转换成了MP3格式
Some is converted to MP3s
然后把剩下的压缩…
and then the rest is compressed and...
母带呢 24位吗
What about the masters? At... 24 bit?
32位
Nah. 32.
还是96千赫
Plus, it's got a 96 kilohertz.
你说的是最高质量
You're talking about the highest quality.
所以才叫做母带
That's why they call it the master.
它生成了其他文件
It gives birth to the other files.
是歌♥曲之父
Father of the song.
说得好
Touché.
这是我的主文件版本
Here's my version of a master file.
是个用来搜索和销毁的程序
It's a program that searches and destroys.
正在帝国娱乐的网络上
And right now, it's on the Empire network,
查找你所有的早期专辑
finding all of your early albums
再逐个删除主文件
and deleting the master files, one by one.
删除中
听着 儿子 我知道你
Look, son, I know you blame me
把生命中的很多事情都怪我
for a lot of things in your life.
尤其是你妈
Especially your mother.
但她早在遇到我之前就已经是个瘾君子了
But she was a user long before she ever met me.
她吸毒不是我造成的
I mean, her addiction, that's not my doing.
不 我是你造成的
No. I am your doing.
你生了我 我现在要把你抹掉
You made me, and now I'm erasing you.
回家吧 儿子
Go home, son.
我知道了
Oh, I get it.
你是个混街头的
You're a hustler.
没有藏宝箱你就混不下去 对吧
You can't be a hustler without a secret stash, right?
所以你表现得如此冷静
That's why you're acting so cool,
但你以为我不知道
but you think I don't know
你在伦敦的秘密服务器
about your secret server in London.
这是来真的
This is real.
就像我是真实的一样
Just like I am real.
主音轨清除中
《卷起沉重》
"Roll Up Heavy".
我记得这首歌♥ 它发布的时候
I remember that song; that came out
-我在上小学 -快停下
- when I was in grade school. - Stop this.
就在那时候 法♥院♥撤销了妈妈的监护权
Right around the time that the courts took custody
因为她对你的毒品上瘾了
away from my mother because she was hooked on your crack.
主音轨清除中
现在到了《街头之王》
Oh, there goes "Street King."
这个我也记得 我当时在上高中
Yeah, I remember that one, too. I was in high school.
在毕业舞会上 所有朋友都跟着那首歌♥跳舞
Do you know how surreal that was,
感觉多么离奇
to watch all of my friends dancing to that song at prom?
主音轨清除中
主音轨清除中
你的音乐 我爸的音乐
Your music. My own father's music,
而我什么也不能讲
and I couldn't say a word about it.
为什么这么做 你想从我这里得到什么
Why are you doing this? I mean, what do you want from me?
-你想要我的血吗 -我就是你的血
- You want my blood? - I am your blood.
我就是你的血肉 可你一点也不在乎
I am your flesh and blood, and you don't give a damn.
-你从没在乎过 -你觉得如果我知道你存在的话
- You never did! - You think if I had known you were out there
难道我不会全力去找你吗
that I wouldn't have used all of my power to find you?
不想当你的爸爸吗
So that I could be a father to you?
不想抚养你吗 你是我儿子啊
To raise you? You're my son.
你太不会撒谎了
You're a terrible liar.
不 你想想 你脑子里刻着
No, you think-- You've got this picture in your mind
你和我的刻板印象
of who you think you are and who you think I am.
我知道你在经历什么
And I know what you're going through,
因为我对我爸也有同样的印象
'cause I had the same picture in my mind of my father.
它驱使着我
It drove me.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
我在你身上看到了自己
I see me in you, son.
看到了一个充满斗志独♥立♥自强的年轻人
I see a fire in you of a young man that pulled himself up
白手起家 就像我一样
from nothing by himself, just like me.
你身体里流淌着里昂家的血液
That's the Lyon in you.
如果我早点知道的话 我一定
And if I had known that, I would've...
一定不会让你独自经受这一切
would've never let you wander this earth by yourself.
你是里昂家族的一员
You're a Lyon.
里昂家族的一员
A Lyon.
不
No.
现在我谁都不是
Now I'm nothing.
别那么说
Don't say that.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
我知道这对你来说就是日常
I know that this must be business as usual for you,
但是对我来说意义重大
but it was so special for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你对我非常重要
You're very special to me.
安德鲁 每次我让你和我一起去教堂
Andre, whenever I ask you to come to church with me,
你都说自己很忙
you-you always have something to do.
我想让你见见我的家人 我的朋友
I want you to meet my family, my friends.
你有帝国娱乐 而我有教堂
You have Empire. I have the church.
但是如果 如果你不能
But if, you know, if it's a lot to...
泰瑞 这件事跟你没关系
Teri, it has nothing to do with you.
我和上帝之间的关系很复杂
My relationship to God is complicated.
复杂 这是什么意思
Complicated? But tell me more.
改天再告诉你
Another time.
可以吗
Okay?
改天吧
Another time.
那好 等你准备好了再说
Well, whenever you're ready,
我会一直在这里 牵着你的手
I'll be right here, holding your hand.
安德鲁 你的鼻子在流血
Andre, your nose is bleeding.
没事没事
Oh. It-it's nothing.
-我在监狱里经常这样 -停车
- I'd get them in prison every once in... - Stop the car.
-血流得太多了 安德鲁 -没事
- It's bleeding a lot, Andre. - It's okay. I'm fine.
安德鲁
Andre!
安德鲁
Andre!
Rihanna - Love On The Brain
♪我长途跋涉只为尝一口...♪
♪And I run for miles just to get a taste...♪
快叫救护车 安德鲁
I-I need an ambulance. Andre.
坚持住
Hold on.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表