剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
What's wrong with the lights?
♪开始♪
♪Go down♪
你去上面看看怎么回事
Go on up there and see what's going on!
♪已获至宝 到我身边♪
♪What you've found, get over here♪
♪别再拈花惹草♪
♪Stop messing around♪
让人上去看看
Tell somebody to get up there
把问题搞定
and do their damn job.
♪因为好戏就要开始♪
♪'Cause it's about to go go dow-ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-own♪
特雷热 特雷热 小心
Treasure! Treasure, watch out, girl--
快来人啊 别拍了 别拍了
come on, y'all. Not now. Stop! Come on!
离她远点
Get away from her!
大家让她休息一下
Come on, y'all. Give her a break.
赶紧站起来吧 别装娇贵了
Just get up and dust yourself off! You all right!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你哪里受伤了吗
Did you break anything?
-应该没有 -她说得没错
- I don't think so. - She was right.
我愿意花钱看这个场面
I would pay to see this.
我早跟卢修斯说了
Told Lucious that girl
那个女孩根本没准备好
wasn't nowhere near ready.
别拍了 对她宽容点吧
Come on, y'all. Give her a break, y'all.
真是
Come on.
特雷热
Treasure.
特雷热
Treasure!
我爱你 提安娜
I love you, Tiana!
你好 美人
这次免费音乐会的带妆彩排
The dress rehearsal for this free concert
就是一场"穷酸大会"
was a free-asco.
甚至灯光都在说 "我觉得不行"
Even the lights were like, "mm-mm, no."
在场没一个靠谱的歌♥手
there wasn't a professional in sight.
卡利托没上台演出
Carlito was a no-show on stage,
而哈基姆
and while hakeem was
跟保姆搞在一起了
steppin' out with the help,
布雷克和提安娜想搞荧幕情侣
#Bliana is still trying to become a thing.
说到今晚最佳动图
On to the gif of the night,
我称之为"特雷热摔了个脸着地"
which I am calling "Treasure- I-land-ed right on my face."
辣妹特雷热摔下台
Baby Treasure gave us gold
给足了我们笑料
when she fell off the stage.
我就是看一千遍也不腻
I could watch that a thousand more times.
我不会再上台了
I'm not going back out there.
为什么
Why?
因为那个人♥渣♥经纪人吗
'Cause of that sleazy-ass manager?
你不需要担心他
You ain't got to worry about him.
-我处理好了 -不
- I took care of that. - No, it's not...
不是因为乔 是我自己
It's not joe, it's me.
我是个冒牌货
I'm a fraud.
我...
Okay? I...
我不能再登台了 卢修斯
I can't go back out there, Lucious.
我了解你的处境
Okay, I get it.
这是"冒名顶替症候群"
It's imposter syndrome.
大多数艺人在登上大舞台
It normally happens to most artists
向世界展现他们的才华之前
right before they got to go out on that big-ass stage
都会有同样的问题出现
and show the world who they really are.
不是的
No.
不是的 这就没发生在你身上
No, it didn't happen to you.
你觉得我没有吗
You think?
我曾经难道不是像你一样是个新人吗
You think I wasn't a kid like you once?
在这里同样的街区上
On these same streets.
我亮出了自己的嗓音
I had my own sound,
但我也曾历经很多年的苦痛和挫折
but I had to go through a lot of years of pain and hard knocks to...
才使我的才能发光
to hone that talent.
真正的歌♥手就该这样
'Cause that's what it means, being a true artist.
就是要勇敢地走过泥泞坎坷
It means that you're not afraid to shine through all the BS
最终绽放光彩 懂了吗
when it comes down to it, you hear me?
我懂 但我不知道能不能...
Yeah, I hear you, but I don't know if...
-能不能做到 -不 没有但是
- That's me. - No, no, ain't no buts.
钻石要在高压下才能成材
A diamond is nothing but a piece of coal
不然就只是一块废煤
that does well under pressure.
真金只有经过火炼才能派上用场
And gold is useless until it's put through the fire.
所以没有痛苦 考验和压力
So without the pain, the fire and the pressure,
也就没有宝藏[特雷热]we would have no treasure.
我刚说了宝藏[特雷热]吗
Did I just say that?
是的
You did.
你懂我的意思了吧
And you hear me, right?
很好
Well, good.
很好 因为
Yeah. 'cause, you know,
我是音乐人 不会捧炒作的冒牌货
I'm not in the business of, um... hypin' up frauds.
别担心
Don't worry.
你明天还有一次绽放光彩的机会
You're gonna get another shot at it tomorrow.
♪给我的身价查价码♪
♪I get check for Price tag, ah, givenchy♪
Desiigner - Priice Tag
♪就像纪梵希一般昂贵 钻石闪烁着♪
♪ooh, like that, ah, diamonds, they bite, they bite back, ah♪
♪我吸白粉代替睡前小酌♪
♪I smoke dope for nightcap, yeah♪
♪我可花了一摞票子才搞到手♪
♪I spend a stack, get it right back, yeah...♪
他们最好确保我上场时 灯光没问题
All I know is that they best to keep the lights on for my set.
小子 你还担心灯光问题
Boy, you're worried about lights when
而某些人在台上都站不稳
some of y'all can't even keep your feets on the damn stage.
我为此都没喝酒
I stayed sober for this.
"恭喜你啊"
Congratulations.
话说...
So...
整晚没睡 和你的"大"粉丝在一起
Up all night with your "big" fan?
你真下流
You are nasty.
整晚没睡
Up all night...
一个人盯着天花板
Staring at the ceiling, alone.
只有我和我的手"玩耍"
Me and my hand.
演出必须继续
Show must go on.
各位 我们集♥合♥一下
Come on, y'all, let's gather round.
小哈 赶紧给我过来
Keem, get your ass up here.
跟大家开诚布公地谈谈吧
Look, I'm gonna keep it real with y'all.
外面一半的人都等着看我们失败
Half of the people out there are waiting for us to fail.
我们都知道这是事实
We know that's true,
但这不要紧
but it doesn't matter,
因为还有另一半人 翘首期盼...
because the other half stood in that line...
因为他们相信我们会在舞台上绽放精彩
Because they trust us to deliver on stage.
我和我的家人这一路好不容易才重振旗鼓
It's been a long road back for me, for my family,
这里的每个人都是如此
for every single person in this room.
我觉得 应该好好珍惜重来的机会
Personally, I don't think that second chances should be taken for granted.
今晚 我们登台 用音乐让他们无话可说
So tonight, we go out and we be undeniable.
同时
And while we're at it,
我们要书写帝国娱乐新的神话
we write a brand-new chapter in the history of Empire.
好吗
Okay?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
等等 我有话要说
Wait. I got something to say.
♪你如此迷人♪
♪You're so beautiful♪
太讨厌了 我不参演了
Oh, my... I hate you. I'm off the tour.
不 我退出了 我走啦
No... I'm quitting. I'm leaving.
♪为世界奉上演出♪
♪Give the world a show♪
♪跳跃 跳跃♪
♪Go up-down, up-down, up-down♪
♪跳跃 跳跃♪
♪go up-down, up-down, up-down♪
♪舞动起来♪
♪Shake it fast yeah♪
大家来合掌
Hands on deck, fools.
数三下
On the count of three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-信任 -大家一起拿下这场演出
- Trust! - Let's go kill this, y'all.
♪天色已晚♪
♪It's late♪
♪而我一直在等待♪
♪And I've been waiting up♪
♪你如你承诺那样到来♪
♪For you to come through like you were saying♪
♪你不想闹出问题 我明白♪
♪And I know that you don't want a situation♪
♪因为老娘会立马甩掉你♪
♪'Cause I can quit that in a second♪
♪跟老娘玩暧昧♪
♪So when you pull up with no headlights♪
♪最好设期限♪
♪Better make the deadline♪
♪否则就出局♪
♪Otherwise you're out the game♪
♪否则就出局♪
♪Otherwise you're out the game♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表