剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪助我在乎之人挺过难关♪
♪Assisting those who desire my time♪
♪为那些我全心全意付出之人♪
♪My soul, heart and my mind♪
♪我血浓于水的亲兄弟♪
♪My blood brother, my kind♪
♪需要我 就依靠我♪
♪Lean on me if you need me♪
♪一切都会好起来♪ ♪依靠我♪
♪Everything gon' be fine, yeah♪ ♪Lean on me♪
♪脆弱之时依靠我♪
♪When you're not strong♪
♪我永远是你至交好友♪
♪And I'll be your friend♪
♪帮你度过难关♪
♪I'll help you carry on♪
♪无需几多时日♪
♪For it won't be long♪
♪我亦会需要依靠♪
♪Till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on♪
♪唱给我哥哥听♪
♪Oh, this is for my brother♪
♪我对你爱之深切♪
♪I love you like no other♪
♪不管你遭遇何种艰难♪
♪No matter what you're going through♪
♪依靠我♪
♪Lean on me♪
♪我会伴你身侧♪
♪I'll be there for you♪
♪我爱你 安德鲁♪
♪I love you, Andre♪
♪我们都爱你 哥哥♪
♪We all love you, brother♪
♪我们伴你身侧♪
♪We're right here for you♪
♪与你同在♪
♪Feel it♪
♪我们爱你♪
♪We love you.♪
琦琦女士 塞恰医生打来了
Miss Cookie? Dr. Seccia's on the line.
等斯温医生来通知检测结果
Would you like for me to conference him in
你想让我转告他参与会诊吗
when Dr. Swain arrives with the test results?
不用了 胡安妮塔
That-that won't be necessary, Juanita.
安德鲁需要的一切都有了 我们陪着他
Andre has everything and everybody he needs.
我听见火车声了
I hear a train.
你听见火车声了吗 听见火车声了吗
You hear a train, baby? You hear a train?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我儿子真棒
That's my boy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
我从没想过我会拥有这一切
I never thought I'd have all this.
我会好好珍惜
I'll never let this go.
亲爱的
Baby.
我真不在乎那个医生会怎么说
I really don't give a damn what that doctor has to say.
我不会放弃我们的儿子
I'm not giving up on our boy.
我也不会放弃我们的感情
And I'm not gonna give up on us, either.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
我懂
I know.
我相信你
I believe you.
对不起 卢修斯
I'm so sorry, Lucious.
斯温医生
Dr. Swain.
斯温医生 谢谢你能过来
Dr. Swain. Thank you so much for coming.
里昂先生 里昂夫人
Mr. Lyon, Mrs. Lyon.
安德鲁
Andre.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
反胃状况一直持续
Well, my nausea's held steady,
但疲乏感减弱了
but the fatigue is slightly abating.
-还是掉头发 还有指甲脱落 -安德鲁
- The hair and nail loss is consistent... - Andre.
说实话吧
Just be honest.
我很难受 医生
I feel terrible, Doc.
这是好消息
That's great news.
这表示化疗起作用了
That means the chemo is working.
你的血细胞总数恢复了
Your full blood count came back robust.
你的条件可以让你进入临床试验第二阶段了
You've qualified to move onto the next phase of the trial.
-真的吗 -对
- Do you mean it? - Yeah.
是 这是真的
Yes. They mean it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
太好了
Yes.
卢修斯
Lucious?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
宝贝 你想怎样都行
Baby, we can do anything you want to do.
我那晚不是见到特雷热坐在你身上吗
Well, you know that night, uh, with you and Treasure.
我当时误会了
Well, you know what I was thinking.
但这事都翻篇了
Yeah, but that's all in the past now.
安德鲁的病情也好转了 我们很好啊
And Andre's getting better, and... we're good.
我要跟你说件事
I got something I need to tell you.
怎么了 宝贝
What, baby?
什么事
What?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, baby.
我特别爱你
I love you so much.
你可真难找啊
You were a very difficult one to track down.
我等不及要看你如何补偿我了
I cannot wait to see how you're gonna make it up to me.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I help you?
协助联调局调查 毁了我的事业
Associating with the FBI destroyed my career.
因为你只就能靠我
Because I'm the best shot you've got
来扳倒你父亲 卢修斯·里昂了
in taking down your father, Lucious Lyon.
这是你的夙愿吧
That is what you want, isn't it?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表