剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
如果你需要找人倾诉
I'm here for you
我随时恭候
if ever you need to talk.
我看得出你喜欢她
I can tell you like her,
她对你也有意思
and she's into you, too.
-一个人喝闷酒吗 -希望有人陪
- Are you drinking alone? - I hope not.
琦琦遇上卢修斯时 我失去了一切
When Cookie met Lucious, I lost everything.
你是我的儿子
You are my son.
我夺走了你最珍视之物
I took the thing that you value most,
搞得比你有声有色
and I made it better than you ever could.
我需要你现在相信我
I need you to believe me right now.
我唯一有能量做的就是照顾安德鲁
The only thing I have energy for is for caring for Andre.
我们得马上开始化疗
We need to immediately start you on chemo.
我们积极治疗
We treat it aggressively.
安德鲁在过去的六个星期
Andre has been battling lymphoma
一直在与淋巴癌作斗争
for the past six weeks.
而几天后
And in a couple of days,
医生会告诉我们
the doctors are gonna let us know
他是否赢了这场战斗
if he's winning that battle.
但我相信一种比药物更强大的力量
But I believe in something mightier than medicine.
对 同意
Yeah. Yeah.
我相信上帝的力量
I believe in the power of God.
阿门
Amen.
所以 请大家为我的安德鲁
So, let's lift my Andre
以及整个里昂家族祈祷
and the entire Lyon family up in prayer
并有请布朗牧师
and welcome Pastor Brown.
上帝是善良的 阿门
God is good. Amen?
-没错 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
谢谢 泰瑞姐妹
Thank you, Sister Teri.
在我们为安德鲁祈祷时
As we pray for Andre,
请所有人记住 主永远仁慈
let us all remember that the Lord is ever-gracious.
永远仁爱
Ever-loving.
而且他要求你与他人和解 无论敌友
And He asks you to make peace with foe and friend alike
诚心祈求他将你治愈
to make room for his healing.
处理好你的家庭事务
Put your house in order,
并让上帝指引你的生活
and let God work in your life.
阿门
Amen.
现在
And now,
蒂娜·詹金斯·克劳利将为我们领唱
Tina Jenkins Crawley will lead us in song.
♪我知道你们一直在祈祷♪
♪I know you've been praying♪
♪祈求奇迹♪
♪Praying for a miracle♪
♪你们需要寄托信仰♪
♪You need something to put faith in♪
♪那么请抓住我的手♪
♪And I'll be a hand to hold♪
♪你有无数张假面♪
♪You put on many faces♪
♪唯独失去了自我♪
♪Every one except your own♪
♪我耐心尽失♪
♪I'm losing all my patience♪
♪不明白我们做错了什么 上帝♪
♪Don't know what-a we did wrong, oh, God♪
♪我知道自己曾拒绝相信♪
♪I know I said I don't believe♪
♪但容我屈下膝盖♪
♪But let me get on my knees♪
♪我在祈祷 虔心祷告♪
♪I'm begging, and I'm gon' plead♪
♪于是他让我跟你说♪
♪And He told me to tell you♪
♪每当大雨倾盆♪
♪That every time it rains♪
♪冰冷刺骨 漆黑一片♪
♪When it's cold and it's dark out♪
♪我就是你的灯 灯 灯塔♪
♪I'll be your light, light, lighthouse♪
♪闪耀♪
♪Shine♪
♪我在那里♪
♪I'm-a be there♪
♪闪耀♪
♪Shine♪
♪我就在这♪
♪I'll be right here♪
♪闪耀♪
♪Shine♪
♪仿佛一座灯塔♪
♪Like a lighthouse♪
♪坚持住♪
♪Yeah, hold on♪
♪因为斗争尚未结束♪
♪'Cause the battle isn't over♪
♪依靠内心的希望♪
♪Let hope be a shoulder♪
♪在黑暗中带着理智前行♪
♪And through the darkness keep your sanity♪
♪我们是一家人 立场一致♪
♪We're in this thing together, we're a family♪
♪此刻我心情沉重♪
♪Right now my heart is heavy♪
♪甚至不知你是否能听到♪
♪And I don't even know if you can hear me♪
♪我会做渗出乌云的日光♪
♪I'll be your sun through the clouds♪
♪你的灯 灯塔♪
♪Your light, lighthouse♪
♪每当大雨倾盆♪
♪Every time it rains♪
♪冰冷刺骨♪
♪When it's cold♪
♪漆黑一片♪
♪When it's dark out♪
♪我就是一座灯塔 灯塔♪
♪I'll be a lighthouse, lighthouse♪
♪闪耀♪
♪Shine♪
♪-他这么对我说 -闪耀♪
♪- That's what he told me - Shine♪
♪-将点亮整个天空 -闪耀♪
♪- Gonna light up the sky - Shine♪
♪-仿佛一座灯塔 -闪耀♪
♪- Like a lighthouse - Shine♪
♪在海洋的中心♪
♪In the middle of the ocean♪
♪闪耀♪
♪Shine♪
♪我在那里♪
♪I'm-a be there♪
♪-闪耀 -我就在这♪
♪- Shine - I'll be right here♪
♪闪耀♪
♪Shine♪
♪-仿佛一座灯塔 -闪耀♪
♪- Just like a lighthouse - Shine♪
♪灯塔♪
♪Lighthouse♪
你气色不错 宝贝
You look good, baby.
我已经与癌症斗争了六周 妈 你
I've been dealing with cancer for six weeks, Ma. You...
你没必要骗我
you don't have to lie to me.
你头发还没掉 至少
You still have your hair. That should...
至少是个好兆头 对吗
that should be a good sign, right?
我刚才告诉安德鲁
I was just telling Andre
整个教会都在为他祈祷
the entire church is praying for him.
安德鲁
Oh, and Andre,
你今天真该为泰瑞感到骄傲
you would've been so proud of Teri today.
你真是棒极了
You were absolutely amazing.
宝贝 需要我为你做点吃的吗
Baby, you want me to make you a plate?
我不饿 妈 谢谢
I'm-I'm not hungry, Ma. Thanks.
我能照顾他 琦琦
I got him, Cookie.
好吧 我们就待在楼上
Okay. Well, we'll be just upstairs.
好吗 宝贝
All right, baby?
如果你有什么需要
If you need anything...
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 妈
I love you, too, Ma.
我开始觉得那个牧师也许说得对
I'm starting to think that maybe that preacher was right.
"牧师"和"说得对"
"Preacher" and "Right."
我从来没想过你会把这两个字用在同一句话里
Two words I never thought you'd use in the same sentence.
不 我是认真的 亲爱的
No, I'm serious, honey.
也许我们要把家事处理好
Maybe we need to get our house in order.
也许如果我和金斯利言归于好
You know, maybe if I made peace with Kingsley...
也许因果报应会逆转
...maybe the karma would turn around
安德鲁也许就会好起来了
and things could work out well for Andre.
如果你觉得那样能救安德鲁
Okay, if you think that will save Andre
或者释放你的灵魂 那就做吧 卢修斯
or unburden your soul, then do it, Lucious.
宝贝 我知道
Look, baby, I know that...
最近危机不断
that it's been really hard lately,
但是会好起来了
but... it's getting better,
我向你保证
I promise you.
-我们也许会失去安德鲁 -别这么说
- We might lose Andre. - Don't-don't you say that.
不要再说这种话
You got to stop saying stuff like that!
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
卢修斯 我觉得很无助
Lucious, I feel helpless.
不 你要乐观起来
No, you've got to be positive.
你不能对我们的儿子有这么多负面的想法
You cannot have all these negative thoughts about our son.
那我就得坐在这
So I got to sit here
听你不停地说金斯利
and listen to you go on and on about Kingsley.
但你却不能听我说我的感受
But you can't hear how I feel?
不是 我是说你对安德鲁的担心
No, what I'm saying is all your fears about Andre,
对你或我都没有帮助
that ain't helping you or me.
-我们要乐观面对 -我要走了
- I mean, we got to be positive. - I got to go.
-我没时间听你说 -你要去哪
- I-I don't have time for this. - Now where you going?
我得去见卡罗尔
I, uh, got to meet with Carol.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表