剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
可以 你需要什么
Yeah. What do you need?
我需要你的整个记者团
Oh. I need your entire press corps.
你想说些什么
What do you have to say?
当我找到该为此事负责的人时
When I find the person responsible for this,
我会把他的头放在盘子上给你 我发誓
I will bring you his head on a platter. I swear.
你最好说到做到
You better.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好的 我们从头来一遍
Okay, here we go. So let's take it from the top.
认真一点 姑娘们
With some attitude, ladies.
不 她们一直在捣乱
No, they keep messing up.
我一直都很认真
That's how I've been doing it.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
一 不不不
One... no, no, no.
-我要你开始上台 -八 五 六
- I need you to start upstage... - Eight. Five, six,
七 八
seven, eight.
大家一起来 好好跳
Get it together. Fix it.
-你不必... -他在叫我...
- You don't have to... - He's telling me...
五 六 七
Five, six, seven...
不好意思
Sorry about that.
如果你们几个笨蛋再有人把灯具弄掉
If another one of you chumps drop another light fixture,
直接开车送我回监狱
just-just drive me back to prison,
因为我要在这里大开杀戒了
'cause I'm gonna commit mass murder up in here!
你不会 因为我是不会穿大猩猩套装
No, you're not, 'cause I'm not putting on no gorilla suit
把你从监狱里弄出来的
to get your crazy ass out.
亲一个
Give me a kiss.
好了 再来一次 再来一次
Okay, let's-let's try it again. Try it again.
你收拾完金斯利没
You finished stomping on Kingsley?
能听我说话了吗
Can I have your attention now?
-洗耳恭听 -看看这里
- I am all yours. - Well, look here,
我想要教好这几个蹩脚傻蛋
I'm trying to get these left-footed knuckleheads into shape,
但是你也看到了
but as you can see...
就算节拍粘在屁♥股♥上 她们谁也找不到
none of them can find the beat if it was taped to their asses.
能给我点时间吗
Can I just have a second?
该死的 你踩到我的拇趾囊肿了 卡利托
Damn it, you stepped on my bunion, Carlito!
卡利托 再说一次 是你的左边
Carlito, again, it's your other left.
我们从头再来一次 来
Let's just... let's just start from the top. Here.
从头再来一遍
Yeah, start from the damn top.
看到那个位置了吗
Now, see that spot over there?
那个空位
The empty spot?
那是你小儿子该站的位置
That's where your youngest son is supposed to be,
但是他却决定不来排练
but he decided to be a no-show.
-我的第四个眼中钉来了 -妈
- My fourth pain in the ass is here. - Ma.
我说了不同意
I said no.
《爱你毫不费力》比这首歌♥好听十倍
"Loving You Is Easy" is a ten times better song than this one.
既优美悦耳又吸引人
Yeah, it's smooth, it's sexy,
但是不会博得众人喝彩
but it's not a showstopper.
爸 你能和你老婆大人说两句吗 谢谢
Dad, can you please talk to wifey, please?
-臭小子 -我未婚夫为这个家做了件实事
- Boy. - Okay, my fiancé literally did a solid for this family,
我只想为他唱首歌♥ 就不行吗
and I'm just trying to sing a song for him. Like, can I live?
你想为凯唱什么歌♥都行
You could sing all the songs to Kai you want to,
但是要在这场表演之后
after the showcase.
有话就吐出来吧 大块头
Jump in anytime, nubby.
等等 你想我说什么
Wait, what do you expect me to say?
你居然叫我大块头
And "Nubby"?
不如你过去给那个
Why don't you get up there and talk
一副恰卡·祖鲁邂逅马尔科姆·艾克斯样子的家伙
that Shaka Zulu-meets-Malcolm X mumbo jumbo
恰卡·祖鲁为非洲祖鲁族首领及祖鲁王国建立者
马尔科姆·艾克斯为美国黑人领袖
好好说教一番
you be preachin'?
不用 你能搞定的 宝贝 我去去就回
Nah, I think you got this one, baby. I'll be back.
拜 大家给我听着 好了
Bye. Listen here, listen here! all right, y'all...
你们即将踏入一个重要的时刻
you're about to step into the big time.
你们要打动那些金主
Now you got to impress the big check-signers.
真正的金主
The real check-signers.
耐克会莅临 苹果和莱恩直播都会来
Nike's gonna be in the house. Apple. Live Nation.
你们要为自己的未来而表演
Look, you are performing for your future.
明晚你们在这个舞台上的表现
Okay? What you do on that stage tomorrow night
将决定你们今后的人生
will define the rest of your life.
你儿子哈基姆呢
Yeah, well... where's your man Hakeem at?
他不是也应该听听你这番讲话吗
Ain't he supposed to be listening to this speech, too?
你有意见要发表吗 德文
You got commentary, Devon?
-我只是这么一说 -这就是你禁欲带来的问题
- I'm just sayin'. - See, that's what's wrong with you celibates.
你不如把你压抑的这些活力
You got all this pent-up energy.
全部用在表演上
Why don't you put it in your performance
好好发挥出来
and make this count?
你说呢
How about that?
快点 给我好好排练
Come on! Get back to rehearsing!
好了 从头来一遍
Here we go. From the top.
五 六 七 八
And five, six, seven, eight.
怎么了
What's up?
我觉得你现在不该来这里 哈基姆
Really don't think you should be here right now, Hakeem.
我只是来找你谈谈
I'm just here to talk to you.
小提 看在贝拉和王子的份上
Look, Tee, on my kids, bella and Prince,
对不起让你们经历这些事
I'm sorry for what I put you through.
我知道你有歉意 哈基姆
I know you're sorry, Hakeem.
我也是
Look, I am, too.
但这些持续不断的闹剧 恩怨和暴♥力♥事件
But all this constant drama and beefing and violence,
我受不了了
I just can't anymore.
也许我们命中注定不合适在一起 我不知道
Maybe we're not meant to be. I don't know.
也许我们只是不适合彼此
Maybe we're just not good for each other, you know?
我知道 但是我们要陪在两个孩子身边
I know, but we got to be there for our kids.
无论发生什么事 小提
Regardless, Tee.
听着
Well, look...
我们也许不适合在一起
we may not be good together...
但我们可以对彼此好
but we can be good to each other.
是啊 这是两个孩子应该拥有的
Yeah. The kids deserve that.
他们应该拥有一对陪伴在旁的父母
They deserve two parents that's gonna be there for them.
我们做对好父母吧
Let's be that.
我没法接受
Look, I can't.
我会离开这里
I'm gonna get out of here.
危机浮出水面了 老爸
There's blood in the water, Pop.
里昂
帝国娱乐要失去两大科技公♥司♥的
Empire is losing strategic partnerships
战略合作伙伴关系 而这才只是开始
with two major tech firms, and that's just the beginning.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我接到很多人的电♥话♥
I got calls from a bunch of people
说现在要脱离帝国娱乐这条大船
that want to jump ship from Empire
游回我们这艘小破船
and-and swim over to our little bitty boat right now.
泰瑞来电
-这是你女人 -谁也不是 老爸
- Oh, that's your girl? - It's nothing, Pop.
你不仅不把她介绍给我认识
The one you won't introduce me to
现在还不接她电♥话♥了
that now you ain't taking her calls.
怎么 她已经不重要了吗
What, she ain't important no more?
她很重要
She's important.
她有儿子 他是个好孩子
You know, she's got a son. He's a good kid, you know.
他们能让我冷静沉着
They make me feel calm.
那问题在哪
I'm not seeing a problem.
老爸 任何跟我太过亲近的人
Pop, being with me puts a target on the backs of anybody
都会招致麻烦
who gets too close.
也许我受诅咒了吧
You know, maybe I'm cursed, right?
泰瑞和昆西不该遭那种罪
Teri and Quincy don't deserve that, and, you know,
也许我不配拥有他们
I-I probably don't deserve them.
对此我完全没问题
You know? So... and that's perfectly fine.
你有没有停下来想想
I mean, have you ever stopped to think...
也许你应该拥有这些呢 儿子
maybe you deserve all of it, son?
我看着你一辈子都在尽力
I mean, I've watched you spend your whole life trying to...
与恶魔搏斗 抑制他们
wrestle these demons and put them in their place,
有时
and you've...
你成功做到了
been successful at times.
但那只让你成为幸存者
But that just makes you a survivor.
好比像我 但是...
It makes you like me, and...
我们是里昂家的人
we're Lyons, man.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表