剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
-这样才对嘛 -我的天
- That's what I'm talking about. - Oh, my god.
是我喝醉了
Am I just... turnt right now
还是卡利托真说得有道理
or is Carlito making a lot of sense?
这里的人 你最了解
I mean, out of everyone in this room,
未来的脚步被过去牵绊住 是什么滋味
you know what it's like to have the past mess up our future.
我只是想...
I just wanna...
把过往的破事都抛在脑后 然后...
Leave all that mess behind, and...
活在当下 懂吗
Live in the moment, you know?
我懂
Yeah.
-活在当下 -是的
- In the moment. - Yeah.
-活在当下 -活在当下
- In the moment. - In the moment.
我马上就回来
I'll be back. I'll be back.
♪我走了♪
♪I'm gone♪
♪宛若置身于游戏♪
♪Uh, I'm in the game like ea♪
♪生活充满亮点♪
♪Life full of highlights♪
♪再播一遍♪
♪Put that on replay♪
♪高举你的手♪
♪Put your hands up in the sky♪
♪照我说的做♪
♪Do what we say...♪
看来她很喜欢你
Well, it looks like she's into you.
会跳舞的马娅
Maya with the moves.
你好啊
What's up, girl?
♪我是演奏家和文化人♪
♪I'm a player and a scholar, man...♪
你好
What's up?
我来是想告诉你...
I-I came over just to tell you that, like...
谢谢你听取了我对舞蹈的建议
Thank you for using my move out there.
-不不不不 -你当时很棒
- No, no, no, no, no. No. - You looked really good.
跳起来感觉更棒 说真的 我欠你的
It felt even better. Seriously, I owe you one.
这次巡演没有你 说不定就不精彩了
You know, this tour could have sucked without you.
谢谢你这么说
Thanks for that.
♪我一辈子都背负使命♪
♪All my life I've been on my mission♪
♪我是最佳 竞争算什么♪
♪I'm the greatest, what's competition♪
♪只专注于战胜我自己♪
♪Only focus on beatin' myself♪
♪一人成军 无需帮助♪
♪One-man army, don't need no help...♪
你真的很懂该怎么办好演出
Y-you really know how to put on a great show.
♪只专注于战胜我自己♪
♪Only focus on beatin' myself♪
♪一人成军 无需帮助♪
♪One-man army, don't need no help...♪
吉赛尔在哪里
Where's Giselle?
她去接电♥话♥了
She had to take a call.
♪你们只是在玩弄♪
♪Y'all only playin' wit' it♪
♪你们该回来 回来♪
♪Y'all should get back, get back♪
你还真是来者不拒啊
So you just go after anything that's just put in front of you, huh?
吉赛尔很有趣 但我们只是生意伙伴
Giselle's a lot of fun, but that's strictly business.
我不想再让你搅合进我的事[生意]了
Well, maybe I don't want you all mixed up in my business anymore.
-懂了吗 -懂了
- Got it? Okay. - Okay.
我在巴拿马说的话还算数
And what I said in Panama still stands.
我不会追你
I won't chase you, Cookie.
你得主动来找我
You have to come after me.
我得去找我老公
I need to go find my husband.
♪你们都没料♪
♪Y'all ain't really wit' it,♪
♪该乖乖回来 你们都没料♪
♪Y'all should get back, get back, say y'all ain't wit' it♪
♪都没料 都没料♪
♪y'all ain't wit' it ♪ ♪y'all ain't wit' it♪
儿子 快回电啊
Come on, son. Ring back...
安德鲁 回电啊
Andre, come on.
你在这里啊
There you are.
你怎么就自己一个人
What you doing all alone?
老实说
Well... To be honest with you,
看完你们精彩的表演
after that incredible performance of yours?
我得出来冷静一下
I needed, uh, some fresh air,
因为你们嗨爆全场了
'cause you knocked those people off their feet.
天呐
My god.
没有你 我完成不了这场表演
I mean, I couldn't have done it without you.
都是你之前开导我
What you said to me earlier.
甜心 我也只是说...
Baby, all I said was...
我看见了你的潜力
I saw something in you
而你不自知而已
that I think you just couldn't see in yourself.
你一直都有这个潜力
It was always there.
不 卢修斯
No, Lucious.
你相信我的才能
You believed in me.
你罩着我了
You took care of me.
特雷热 你这是干什么
Treasure, what are you doing?
慢着 别这样 别这样
Wa-wait. Wait, wait. No, no.
我就是想好好"谢谢"你
I just want to give you a proper thank you.
打住 别这样
Wait, wait. No, no, no.
-等下... -我就是想"谢谢"你
- H-hold-- - I just want to thank you.
你不用这么做 你不用干这种事
This isn't what you do. It's not what you do.
-没事 让我... -我们不是那种公♥司♥
- Come on. Let me-- stop. - This is not what we do.
-让我来表达感激 -不 别这样
- Just let me show you. - No. Come on. No.
-你个不要脸的贱♥货♥ -亲爱的 亲爱的
- You little dirty bitch! - Baby, baby!
-你怎么死性不改啊 -不 不是你想的那样
- How could you do this again? - No, no, it's not what you think.
-不不 别解释了 -不 亲爱的
- No, no, no-- no, no, no, no. - No! Baby...
-别叫我亲爱的 -不是你想得那样
- No, don't you baby me. - It's not what you think!
亲爱的
Baby!
亲爱的
Baby!
琦琦 琦琦 我知道我百口莫辩
Cookie, Cookie. I know what it looked like.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Baby. Baby. Baby!
亲爱的 亲爱的 你听我解释
Baby, baby! Baby, baby, just let me explain.
让我解释 让我...
Let me explain. Let me--
-等一下 谢谢 -谢谢
- Excuse me. Thank you. - Thank you.
我什么都不需要 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
我什么都不需要
I'm fine!
谁像个警♥察♥一样猛敲门啊
Who the hell's knocking on the damn door like it's the police?
♪屹立着♪
♪Standing now♪
Michael Kiwanuka – Love & Hate
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你觉得我会错过你的演出吗
You think I'd miss your performance?
♪召唤心魔 放我自♥由♥♪
♪Calling for my demons now to let me go♪
这么说 你看见了
So you saw.
♪有所求 请回应♪
♪I need something, give me something...♪
现在知道回电了 才知道回电
Now you call. Now you call.
安德鲁 不管你有什么事
Andre, whatever it is you need right now,
我现在没空管你
this is not the time, okay?
不 卢修斯 我是泰瑞
No, Lucious, it's Teri.
♪不该去的地方♪
♪Somewhere I'm not supposed to be♪
♪窃走上帝赐予我之物♪
♪You can't steal the things that God has given me...♪
♪不再有伤痛与羞愧♪
♪No more pain and no more shame...♪
一个人喝闷酒吗
Are you drinking alone?
希望有人陪
I hope not.
♪你无法击垮我♪
♪You can't break me down♪
♪你无法打倒我♪
♪You can't take me down♪
♪你无法打倒我♪
♪You can't take me down♪
♪你无法击垮我♪
♪You can't break me down♪
♪你无法打倒我♪
♪You can't take me down...♪
安德鲁不想告诉你 但他病了
Andre doesn't want to tell you, but he's sick.
他需要家人的关爱
And he needs his family.
我也不想是我告诉你这样的消息
I hate to be the one to have to break this to you,
但安德鲁患了晚期淋巴瘤
but Andre has stage IV lymphomic cancer,
也就是说 癌细胞已经扩散...
which means the cancer has spread throughout...
他需要做大量化疗
He's gonna have to do intensive chemotherapy.
♪我坚信♪
♪I believe♪
♪她不会带我去不该去的地方♪
♪She won't take me somewhere I'm not supposed to be♪
♪窃走上帝赐予我之物♪
♪You can't steal the things that god has given me♪
♪不再有伤痛与羞愧♪
♪No more pain and no more shame and misery...♪
给
Here you go.
这是什么
What is it?
是卢修斯寄来的
It's from Lucious.
♪你无法打倒我♪
♪You can't take me down♪
♪你无法击垮我♪
♪You can't break me down♪
他要和我离婚
He's divorcing me.
♪你无法打倒我♪
♪You can't take me down♪
我给你生了三个儿子啊 混♥蛋♥
I gave you three sons, bitch.
我去坐了十七年牢
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表