剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I think we need to split up.
我和戴森去找鼠怪
Me and D can try and muzzle Tesso
阻止咒语
stop the incantations.
好 波和我就
Okay, Bo and I will
波?
Bo?
你能把持住自己吗
Can you make it through on your own,
还是得我时刻看紧你
or do I have to cuff your muff?
我能行的
I think I'll manage.
去吧
Go.
好运
Good luck.
所以
So...
你就这么心急如焚的要上人家吗?
Do you have to be this horny to ride this ride?
好 我先唱歌♥把他迷倒 然后
Okay, I'll sing him into submission and
或者 这样也可以
Or, we can do that.
噢 没人作法了吧
Oops. Lost your mojo.
没关系
It's no worry
现在我有足够的力量
I have enough virility by now.
这正是他们所说的
That's what they all say.
走
Go...
巴斯和我说过你
Buzz told me about you.
你一定意识到
You must realize
你我跟外面的人不一样
you have more in common with us
我们有很多共同点
than those others out there.
是吗?
Must I?
我们都是被被抛弃的人
We're all outcasts.
就像你
Just like you.
别揭自己的短了
Well, don't sell yourself short.
你还是个杀人犯 小偷
You're also ritual murderers and thieves.
我只是为我的人做些必要的事
I'm just doing what's necessary for my people.
我们游荡了几个世纪
We've been wandering for centuries.
我们只想定居下来
We just want to stop.
老兄 我理解 相信我
Buddy, I understand. Believe me.
啊
Ugh!
我是过来人 很清楚
I've been there. I know exactly
被抛弃是什么滋味
what it's like to be an outcast,
没有家
to have no home
但这个? 这正是我想说的
But this one? This one is spoken for.
这是属于我的
This one is mine.
因为我真的...
'Cause I honestly will...
是从其他的小镇逃出来的
being run out of yet another town.
可能这片土地的
May our bond with the land
在一些人觊觎之前就得归还
be restored before someone else covets it.
结局比我想象得要乐观
Well, that all ended better than I feared.
你认为斯鲁瓦族会赢?
You thought the Sluagh would win?
我认为斯鲁瓦是上天对我的惩罚
I thought the Sluagh were my punishment.
你走的那晚 我用自己的血
The night you left, I used my blood.
来保护波不受伊法的伤害
To try and keep Aife from harming Bo.
然后呢?
And?
起作用了
Seemed to work.
可我每次使用能力都会付出代价
But there's always a cost when I use my gift.
也许这次会不一样
Well, maybe this time it will be different.
你能回来真好
It's good to have you home.
我还担心你会一去不返了呢
I was beginning to worry we'd lost you out there.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink
那么
So
我们又要再重逢一次吗?
Are we gonna start this reunion over?
看情况吧
Depends
你还要打我吗?
Are you gonna punch me again?
还蛮想的
I am tempted.
现在该告诉我你这么久都去哪儿了吧?
You gonna tell me where you've been all this time?
记不清了
I barely remember
都不重要了
It's not important.
对我来说重要
It's important to me.
你在逃避什么?
What were you running from?
那好
Okay
我先说
I'll start
在你离开之前 我告诉过你
Before you left I asked you not
不要插手我跟伊法之间的事
to interfere in my fight with Aife.
可那天晚上 我发誓 我能感觉到你
But that night, I swear I could feel you with me.
关键时刻帮了我很大的忙
And it made all the difference.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我请求命运之神将我的力量给你
I asked a Norn to give you my strength
来对抗你母亲
against your mother.
但 你得知道
But, you should know:
那是有代价的
It came with a price.
那告诉我
Well, tell me.
不管是什么
Whatever it is
我们能挺过去的
We can handle it.
女神要的是你最珍贵的东西
Norns take in payment what you value most.
我当时不知道自己最珍贵的是什么
I didn't know what it was at the time.
打算把狼性给她
I offered her my wolf
戴森!
Dyson!
可她拿走的不是这个
That's not what she took.
那
Well
她拿走了什么?
What did she take?
是我们
Us.
你说得完全没道理
You're not even making any sense.
她怎么可能拿走"我们"??
How can someone take "us"??
她让我无法再对你
By making it impossible for me
有任何感觉
to feel anything for you.
永远不能
Ever.
那太荒唐了
Well, that's ridiculous.
而且
And
不管怎样 今晚在酒吧 那个吻很...
Anyway, at the rave, tonight, that kiss, it was...
最后一吻
Our last.
抱歉 波 我也不想那样
I'm sorry, Bo. That's not how
可我必须试试
I wanted it, but I had to know.
现在我知道了
Now I do.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
迷路了吗 亲爱的?
Are you lost, sweetie?
姐现在可没心情
I'm really not in the mood
去追扎尔什么的 所以
to go chasing after Zael and his crew, so
我不是斯鲁瓦族
I'm not one of the Sluagh.
那你是什么?
What are you? Just some
天生马戏团狂热粉丝么?
glandularly challenged circus groupie?
好吧 废话少说
Alright, just get to it.
你到底想干嘛?
What do you want from me?
我不是来索求的
I'm not here to take,
我是来警告的
I'm here to warn.
我预知到了一些灾难的画面
My nature draws me to impending disaster:
恐慌
terror,
灾难
tragedy,
折磨
plague.
民不聊生
To bear witness.
那么...
So...
你现在因为什么来
What's drawing you here now?
我的情感生活?
My love life?
只是你
Just you.
具体的我还不知道
I don't know the specifics yet,
可我能感觉它的到来了
but I can feel it coming.
是因为光明派的领土契约遭到破坏吗
Because the Light Fae's bond with the land is broken?
不是 那个时间一过就会恢复
No, that will repair over time.
这次会更糟
This is far worse.
一种古老的东西被唤醒了
Something old has awoken.
很可怕的东西
Something terrible.
它就要来了...冲你而来
And it's coming... straight...for you.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表