剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Would you look at the time?
我还有个古玩秀要安排
I've got an antiques show to set up for.
你会吃惊人类那么喜欢买♥♥老掉牙的东西
You'd be surprised at the old stuff you can talk humans into buying...
好吧 我知道狗头人很滑头
Okay I know that Kobalds are shifty.
不过这位也太离谱了吧
But that was over the top.
不觉得么?
Just me?
戴森
Dyson.
...我就来
...On my way.
蛇精醒了
The snake's awake.
好戏开始了...
It's time to play...
你不爽他们所以杀了他们吗
Were you angry with them when you killed them?
不 我喜欢他们 还有他们的钱
No I loved them and their credit cards.
那你跑什么?
Then why'd you run?
我以为你要因为非法出♥卖♥♥♥蛇皮逮捕我
I thought you were gonna bust me for selling my skin.
是啊 把你的异种基因播散得满世界都是
Yeah, shedding your Fae DNA all over the human world.
阿什知道了可不高兴
The Ash didn't like hearing that.
阿什可以整我
The Ash can bite me.
人类难道会把他们的鞋子拿去测试
Are humans going and getting their boots and shoes tested
看看有没有异种的DNA吗
to see if they contain Fae DNA?
拜托 他们甚至懒得拿去刷
Please they can barely do them up.
最后问一遍 为什么杀他们
One last time why did you kill them?
我没有
I didn't.
你觉得我们会相信一条蛇吗?
You expect us to believe a snake?
我是无辜的!
I'm innocccccent!
你要在阿什的地盘这样吗?
You gonna do that in The Ash's house?
恐怕不好吧 收起来
I don't think so, put them away.
收起来!
Put them away!
危险 席亚拉 一点钟方向!
Danger Ciara one o'clock!
要不要装食物中毒 然后开溜?
You wanna fake food poisoning, let's go with chicken wings?
知道吗
Know what?
我好像开始有点喜欢她了
I might actually be starting to like her.
好吧 你是饥渴了吧
Okay you need to get laid.
嗯哼 但不是跟戴森 我们已经玩完了
Ha ha ha, but not by Dyson. Dyson and I are done.
简直 没戏了
Like,done-done.
彻底玩完
We are soo done.
但是 很显然他对女人很有品位
But he obviously has great taste in women.
席亚拉 她聪明 又有趣 还很有胆识
And Ciara's smart and funny and she's ballsy.
噢 老天 她真是完美呀
Oooooh my god, isn't she sooooo perfect.
不如我们吹个气垫床
Why don't we just blow up an air mattress
邀请她入住咱们家得了?
and invite her to move in?
你吃醋了
You are jealous.
谁吃醋了
Who's jealous?
没谁 反正不是我
Nobody at this table.
显然我们都太过超级成熟了
Obviously we're all waaay-super-uber mature.
你听说他们抓住丽塔了么?
Did you hear they got Lita?
是啊 我是来请你们喝香槟的
Yeah,I came to buy you some champagne.
不过好像你们不感兴趣
But you don't sound too enthusiastic.
泡泡水? 开什么玩笑?
Bubbly? Are you kidding me?
她开心爆了!
She's ecstatic!
我去拿香槟!
I'll get the champers!
特里克说丽塔是白娘娘
Trick says that Lita is a Mama Wata.
一条蛇精
A snake Fae.
以前我认识一只 他们的确喜欢奢侈品
I knew one once and they do tend to like expensive trinkets.
对
Right.
我的问题是
So here's my question.
那些人都是被压死的
The guys were crushed to death.
勒死
Strangled.
但丽塔是用喷毒的
But when confronted Lita spat poison.
是哦 白娘娘们的确是这么做的...
You're right that's the way a Mama Wata would operate...
它不是蟒蛇 是毒蛇
It's not a python it's a poisonous snake.
好吧 让我给你们美酒的洗礼
Okay I christen thee the good ship Drunkypop!
别急着开瓶
Don't pop the cork.
暂时
Yet.
我们抓错异种了
We have the wrong Fae.
喂
Hello?
克莱夫 你要小心!
Clive you gotta watch out!
肯米?
Kimmy?
慢点说
Slow down.
我们抓错异种了
We got the wrong Fae man.
不!
Noooo!
克莱夫?
Clive?
克莱夫?
CLIVE?
克莱夫 你在吗?
Clive are you there?
我们追踪了他电♥话♥上的GPS
We tracked the GPS in his phone.
他死了
He's dead.
同样的手法 没有目击者
Same kind of kill. No witnesses.
他的电脑被砸了 整个人被压碎
His computer tablet was smashed and his body was crushed.
老兄 血淋淋的细节留给血腥的你自己吧
Dude, keep the gory details to your gory self?
可怜的笨蛋宅男
That poor little nerd nik.
他是个好人
He was a sweet guy.
是啊 我现在觉得自己就像个黑寡妇一样
I'm starting to feel like some kind of black widow.
凡是派对上认识我 嗙 接着就死翘翘
You meet me at a party and - bam you're cooked.
肯吉 这不是你的错
It's not your fault, Kenz.
一定是某个被我们疏忽掉的人
There's someone out there who's lost it.
我们怀疑错了对象
And we had the wrong suspect.
是啊 话说到这 异种福尔摩斯 异种华生
Yeah, about that, Fae Sherlock Holmes and Fae Watson.
搞什么鸟?
What the hell?
要不是遇到了护航队把它泡在了水里
You wouldn't know quality if you fell off a frigate
你是不会知道它的质量的
and drowned in it!
过娘们 我的天哪 瞧瞧我们
Ladies, my goodness look at us.
晚上好啊 海因茨
Evening, Heinze.
需要点什么吗?
Need anything?
只是在跟这些美女们唠唠
Just having a chat with these fine ladies.
试试呗 女士们
Try it out, me-lady.
我知道你在私自贩卖♥♥赃物
I know you're not soliciting in my establishment.
我会做出那种事吗?
Would I do such a thing?
会
Yes.
多少钱?
How much?
Eighty nine ninety eight.
啥? - 木材是巴厘岛的
What? The wood's from Bali.
总得赚回点本钱吧
I have to recoup my costs somehow.
不会是巴厘的濒危树种吧?
Would that be endangered wood from Bali?
滚出去 海因茨
Out, Heinze.
特里克 我有很多需要尽快脱手的货
Trick, I got a lot of stuff I gotta sell and fast.
拜托了?
Please?
下来吧 女士 不卖♥♥了
Off the stoo ' 'Lalie. It's leaving.
可真的很舒服 感觉就像坐在家里一样
But it's so comfy my bottom feels like it's come home!
瞧见没?
See?
高品质产品!
It's quality stuff!
你也试试吧 特里克?
You want to try one too, Trick?
或者你想要提成么? 我可以给噢
Or you want a cut? I can do that.
晚安吧 海因茨
Gute nacht, Heinze.
你想要四角床 或者切菜板
You want a four poster bed or a cutting board,
你知道该找谁的...
you know who to call...
滚!
Out!
有人在虐杀微小濒危异种
Someone is killing tiny, endangered Fae.
毫无伤害跟防备的异种
Harmless, defenseless s Fae.
我想是的
I believe so.
根据您提供的线索看来 我们至少有三个
And based on the evidence that you provided, we have at least three
精灵死亡...
Peri deaths...
死于电击
by electrocution.
没理由啊
It doesn't make sense.
我也觉得
I agree.
我有了一个推论
And I have a theory.
是么?
Yes?
不过你得先帮助我
But I need your help first.
这个
With this.
诅咒钉
A cursing nail.
非洲的
African.
我有把握相信她跟娜迪亚的昏迷
And I have reason to believe it's related to
有关系
Nadia's state.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表