剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
交易是什么 迪克森? 是为了吸收资金吗?
What's the deal, Dickerson? Some kind of funding grab?
还是你只是想通过那些孩子
Or are you just living out your desire
来改变你声名狼藉的生活?
for notoriety through your kids?
不!
No!
滚出去 迪克森
Get out of here, Dickerson.
杰德 出什么事了?
Jed, what's the problem?
出去
Get out.
我倒想听听这位拿着锤子的先生要说什么
I would listen to the man with the hammer.
你又是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我挺喜欢这小道具的 造型很吸引人
I like your little friend. Attractive accessory.
我听到你说的了
I heard what you said.
你打算对我儿子做什么?
What are you trying to do to my boy?
你是厄尔的父亲?
You' Earl's father?
你和迪克森给你儿子嗑药?
You and Dickerson are drugging your son?
没有!
No!!
没有!
No.
他认为他只是偶然间发掘了
He thinks he just stumbled on a gold mine
自己的聪明才智 就这样 我们很乐意
of smart kids, that's all. We're fine with that.
我们?
We?
是的 我 还有其他的父亲
Yeah, me and the other fathers.
队里其他的成员
The rest of the quiz team
你知道么 我们只是厌倦了
You know what, we are just so sick and tired
低人一等 而这机会
of being second rate. This is a chance
对我的厄尔和其他孩子来说
for my Earl and for the other kids
可以永远改变奥卡兽的命运
to change the course of Akvans forever.
通过人为地提高他们的智商?
By artificially increasing their intelligence?
强迫他们做些违背自身的事情?
Forcing them to be something that they're not?
如果这样会让他们生活得更好
If it gives them a better life than the rest of us,
我真的不介意过程如何
I really don't care how it happens.
你给你儿子吃了什么?
What are you pumping into your son?
不关你的事
That is none of your business.
放松 大块头 放轻松
Take it easy, big man-- Just take it easy.
他把它传染给了人类种群
He's spreading it to the human population.
是吗 人类? 谁在乎呢?
Yeah, humans? Who cares?
如果你的孩子们发现了呢?
What about when your kids find out, huh?
发现了呢?
What then?
不会的 至少不会从你这发现
Oh, they'll never find out. Not from you.
啊!!!
AH!!!
啊!
Ah!
啊
Ugh--
啊!
AH!
你给了你儿子什么?
What are you giving your son?
啊
Ugh
爸!
Dad!
不要伤害他 求你了
Don't hurt him. Please.
你来这干什么 厄尔?
What are you doing here, Earl?
我知道你对我做了什么
I know what you did to me.
他说什么你都别信
Whatever he said is a lie.
你让我相信自己进步是因为努力了!
You let me believe I'm better because of hard work!
努力对我们这类人是没用的
Hard work only takes people like us so far.
你怎么能这么做 爸爸? 说啊
How could you do it, dad? Huh?
听着 我只是...
Look, I just--
为什么?
Why?
我想...
I wanted to--
想我成为神童?
Have me think I'm something I'm not?
也许我一直就没你期望的那么聪明
I may not be the smart kid you always wanted--
不 那并不是我期望的 那是你应得的
No, that's not what I want. It's what you deserve.
我是说 看看你现在 儿子
I mean, look where you are, son.
你看见了这一切是如何变得更好的
You look how things have changed for the better.
我以前不好吗?
Was I so bad before?
我是说 你就不能爱以前的我吗?
I mean, couldn't you just love me the way that I was?
你怎么能这么想呢?
How could you ever think that? Hm?
我不可能...不爱你
I could never... not love you.
过来...
Come here...
对不起
I'm sorry.
这就是让他们变聪明的东西?
This is what made them smarter?
"骏鹰"是神性和智慧的象征
The "Simurgh" is the symbol of divinity and wisdom.
他可以让一个弃婴变成
It was said to have raised an abandoned child
聪明绝顶之人
to be a brilliant man.
他通过食用这种蛋来获得智力
He gained his intelligence from the consumption of the eggs.
妈妈再也不用担心我的学习
Well, talk about a study aid
但是他们被严禁使用
Except the use of the them is strictly prohibited.
奥卡们违反了非常严重的异种法
The Akvans broke a very serious Fae law.
所以他们将被惩罚
So, they'll be punished.
但是吧 当爹妈的也不容易
To a point. Being a parent isn't easy.
抚养孩子应该先得到许可证
There ought to be a license required to raise children.
哪有这么神奇的规则
There's no magic formula.
你这盘玩的真好
You're getting really good at this game.
我想她应该正常了吧?
I take it she's back to normal?
是啊... 对肯吉来说很正常
Yeah...normal for Kenzi.
劳伦只要知道病因就能治得好
Lauren was able to develop a cure once she knew the source.
她也及时治好了莎拉和比佛利
She got it to Sarah and Beverly just in time.
啊 嗷 嗷
Uh, uh, uh
实际上 你不能那么走
Actually, you can't do that.
为什么不能?
Why not?
因为那违反...
Well, 'cause it's against the
知道吗? 你继续走吧
You know what? Go right ahead.
我的马要吃了你的车了
My horse just totally smashed your castle.
我说了这棋要能身体碰撞就更好玩了
I told you this game was way better with body-checking.
你在故意让我 因为我又笨回去了
You're letting me win. Because I'm stupid again.
别这么说 再说了
Don't think that way. Besides
你有很多优点啊
You have a lot of good qualities.
你很耐心而且不会乱批评别人
You know, you're patient and you don't judge people.
头发也很浓...
Thick head of hair, too
喔
Whoa
喔 我可不是在暗示你打啵儿
Whoa, that is not code for take another lunge at me.
哦 好
Oh, okay.
而且 你还没看我的下一步呢
Besides, you haven't even seen my next move yet.
我就要用这两个子 来迟了
I am gonna take these two guys, and I'm gonna smash
你中间的头盔男
your helmet guy right in between them.
你觉得怎么样?
How do you like that?
啊 我刚完全没料到
Oh, I totally didn't see that coming.
是啊
Yeah.
我要做个了结了 真的
I get the need for closure, I do,
我说真的 我们行不通的
but, meant what I said. This isn't going to work.
我没别的期望
I have no expectations.
你要带我去哪儿?
Where are you taking me?
就给我两分钟时间可以吗?
Just give me two minutes of your time, hm?
噢... 喔
Oh... Wow
我想你该有段美好的高中记忆
Thought you could use a good high school memory,
所以为你做的
so I made you one.
是啊
Yeah...
不错
Not bad.
就想听你这么说!
That is what I like to hear!
挺另一个人说
For someone else.
听着 赖安 我很感激你为我做的一切
Look, Ryan, I appreciate everything that you've done
会有其他女人找到你
for me, and some woman is going to find you
无法抗拒你 但...
utterly irresistible, but...
但是...
But...
但 我们之间很复杂
But, it's complicated.
复杂 为什么?
Complicated, why?
为什么?
Why?
我说...
Well...
我们不是罗密欧与朱丽叶
We are not Romeo and Juliet.
我们不是诅咒的情侣
We're not star crossed lovers.
我们只是两个疯狂
We're just two kind of amazing people
喜欢对方的人
who really like each other.
哈哈
Ha ha--
想跳舞吗?
Wanna dance?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表