剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Whoa, whoa, whoa
我以为龙刀会相当年长
I thought the Glaive was older
她是哪号♥人物 异种的天才小医生?
What is she like a Fae Doogie Howser or something?
嗯 要保护的不是龙刀本人
Well, the detail's not for the Glaive, per se,
而是她女儿 而且...
it's for her daughter, and...
她还带有指令
She comes with instructions.
我想也是
I bet
戴森
Dyson.
托莉
Tori.
祝你好运!
Good luck!
"不准喝酒 不准有男人
"No booze, no boys,
不准听嘻哈乐 不准喝咖啡"
no rap music, no coffee"
懂了
Got it.
难道你和戴森一样无趣?
Are you as boring as Dyson?
什么?
Excuse me?
想象一下你手捧着花
Imagine coming to lay flowers
来祭奠的爱人不见了
and the man you love is gone
我闻到了点什么
I smell something.
在这儿
Here
我不是搞挖坟的 不过他们
I'm no grave digger, but aren't they
不是应该躺在地底下的吗?
supposed to go in the ground?
他是被围捕的猎物
It's a hunting kill.
头部枪伤 喉管被撕裂好让
Shot to the head, throat's been slit
血在心脏停止跳动之前流尽
to drain the blood before the heart stops
这样肉质才不会被破坏
so the meat doesn't spoil.
永远别带我去捕猎
Never take me hunting.
不过 还是很奇怪
Strange, though
他们只取走了胰脏
They've only taken the sweetbreads.
美味的部位
The delicacies
那我们要找到是个喜欢吃鲜肉的贪吃异种?
So, we're looking for a flesh-eating Fae foody?
或是他的屠夫
Or his butcher.
食肉妖
Cheenoo.
谁是食肉妖?
Who's Cheenoo?
不是谁 是什么
Not a who. A what.
是种只吃新鲜人肉的异种
It's a type of Fae that only eats human flesh.
现在知道我为什么拒绝族群联盟了吧?
And you wonder why I never alligned myself with a clan...
真是迫不及待会会这家伙
Can't wait to meet this guy.
那只巨兽一声响彻天际的悲鸣
And the behemoth lets out a mighty howl
然后他开始奔跑 他准备好一发即中
And he starts running, he's ready to get down
偶的娘
Omigod
我在算这个无聊的故事到底
I was timing that entire dumb story
要讲多久 你才能意识到
to see how long it would take you to realize
我压根不感兴趣你在说什么
that I actually didn't care what you were talking about,
即使是这样 还是很无趣
but now, even that's boring.
嘿!
Hey!
异界里有没有什么能彻底
Is there anything in the Fae world
去掉小狗狗的新鲜味道的?
that can get that new doggy smell off tights?
什么风把你刮来的 妈妈桑?
What brings you down, Little Momma?
我帮我表弟带他的斗牛犬
I was helping my cuz with his pit bulls
去看狗牙医了
at the doggie dentist
伙计 那么一丁点小的抽管
Dude, there is not enough suction
来吸走狗唾液真是不够用
in that little tube for dog slobber
现在 我在想 为什么不带上我最好的
And now I'm thinking, why not hook up with my bestie
小淫妖去Spa混混
Succubus our way into the spa
我这妈妈桑也好给自己洗洗干净了
so momma can score herself a little rinse.
这是哪位?
Who's this?
我在保护很重要的人 地位相当尊贵的客户
Big security detail I'm doing. Very high profile client.
他在替我老妈当保姆
He's babysitting for my mom.
而且还不让我做任何有趣的事情
And he won't let me do anything fun at all.
逊透了
It sucks.
黑尔 这位官二代甜心的话可属实呀?
Hale, does the trust fund Fae by speak the truth?
我有非常明确的指令
I have very specific orders
必须遵照信函的要求
that I have to follow to the letter.
我什么都不能做
I'm not allowed to do anything.
看见这个了?
You see this?
我有心灵感应 所以我不需要手♥机♥
I'm telepathic so I don't need a cell phone.
可我那愚蠢的老妈
But my stupid mom
却给我戴了个愚蠢的追踪手环
makes me wear a stupid tracking bracelet
她就随时能查到我的行踪了
so she can track my whereabouts all the time.
真不公平
That is a raw deal.
没错 换做是我的日子被糟蹋成那样
Yeah and when my stuff was gettin' messed up like that
我就跑路 绝不回头
I hit the road and I ain't never look back.
噢 息怒 肯吉
Oh...Easy, Kenz...
你是什么异种?
What kind of Fae are you?
光明还是黑暗的?
Light or Dark?
我不是异种 是人类
I'm not Fae, I'm human.
你就能这么来去自如的?
And you just come and go as you please?
准确的说 算是我最好的朋友召集的我
I guess technically my BFF, Bo, claimed me
不过 没错 我只听从自己使唤 老妹
but, yeah, I call my own shots, sista.
太酷了点吧
That is so cool.
我从来都没见过哪个被召集的人类
I've never met a claimed human
能这样来去自如的
that's just allowed to run free.
太羡慕了
I'm so jealous.
嘿嘿 听着 听着
Hey, hey, look, look
我可没说过某些规矩言之有理
I'm not saying that some of these rules aren't ridiculous
也没说过它们公平 托莉
and I'm not saying they're fair, Tori
但是这很重要
but this is important
能有多重要?
How important is it to ruin
要毁掉一个年轻女孩追逐自♥由♥的机会?
a young woman's chance at freedom?
龙刀的指示很明确了
The Glaive's instructions were clear.
托莉不能喝酒 也不能去找任何的乐子
Tori is not to drink or have fun of any kind.
有都有个清单的!
I got a list!
黑尔 小底敌 没问题的
Hale, bubby... I got this.
没问题的 你的人生及利益绝对不会有事的
I got this and I have your best interests at heart.
相信我
Trust me!
我理解这位被囚禁的姑娘的苦痛
I understand the lady in captivity dealio.
我们只不过是开心一下
We're just gonna have some fun,
托莉能有个欢乐的时光
Tori's gonna have a lovely time
黑尔探长也能以英雄的身份昂首阔步
and Detective Hale is gonna come out looking like a hero!
好不好嘛 黑尔先生
Please, Mr. Hale, sir?
拜托啦 拜托 拜托
Please! Please, please, please, please
好吧
Okay.
小玩儿一下
A little fun.
还有 肯吉 你要给我放机灵点
But Kenzi, you have to be smart about this.
还要 有点责任感
And responsible.
老兄!责任分明就是我名字中间夹着的两个字
Dude! Those two words are, like, both my middle names.
而且 你见我这个月喝酒了吗
And I'm not even drinking this month.
我在戒酒呢
I'm on a cleanse.
我真成你的神仙教母了
I am so your fairy godmother.
啊啊!
Ahhhhh!
我的天啊
Well, goodness
你真把我的魂都给吓没了
You almost scared the life out of me.
克里斯多夫 放轻松点
Christoph, relax-
看你身边都是一些如此不凡人物
You're in such exalted company.
古西部最有魅力的女神射手
The finest lady marksman in the Old West
五颗星的将军
A five star General
意大利名厨中的天才
Genius, of the Italian kitchen
我要见我丈夫
I want to see my husband!
别害怕 亲爱的孩子
Don't be scared, dear boy
我是你的超级粉丝
I am a huge fan of yours.
很快的 我相信你也会成为我的大粉丝
And soon I'm sure you'll be a big fan of mine.
对吧 各位?
Isn't that right, everyone?
命运对着我微笑
The fates have smiled upon me
现在 你可以再次起舞了
And now... you will dance again.
你还好吗 盖瑞 ?
How you doing, Gary?
最近没少在墓地转悠吧
You been down to the cemetery lately
你好大的胆子 敢跑来这里 狼崽子
You got a lot of nerve coming here, Wolf Boy.
你要是敢动我一下
You so much as lay a finger on me,
我就吃掉你那光明派的狼爪
and I'll eat it right off your Light Fae hand.
嘿 老兄
Hey, man
我只是路过的
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表