剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
You know how I know I'm good?
因为我造了一个连我也逃不出去的陷阱
Because e I built a trap that even I can't get out of.
哦 这太能安慰人了
Oh, that's so comforting.
嘿! 你怎么回事?
Hey! What's your problem?
我们在这猎妖精呢 你一点都不觉得开心吗?
We're on a genie hunt here, aren't you having any fun?
这又不是某个大冒险!
This isn't some adventure!
所有异种的命运都指望我呢
All of Faedom depends on me.
真滴?
Really?
哇 我是说 有些人太把自己看得重了吧
Wow, I mean, someone takes herself a little seriously.
也许...有一点
Maybe...a bit.
阿什快要把我逼疯了
The Ash is wearing off on me.
嘿 你们两到底有什么交易?
Hey, what's the deal with you two anyway?
他 有点想让我成为他的战士的意思
He kinda, sorta wants me to be his champion.
他是一直这么形容的
That's the word he keeps using.
我觉得听起来更像是我归他所有
I think it sounds more like being owned by him.
这个嘛
Well
我觉得 他想要你也说得通
I mean, it makes sense that he wants you.
你很棒
You're awesome.
过奖了
Thanks.
不 真的 你不想被人拥有
No, really, you don't want to be owned,
这就是你令人惊艳的地方
and that's what's amazing about you.
当你尝试拯救这个世界时
When you go off trying to save the world,
你不是为了光明界或是黑暗界
you're not doing it for Light or Dark,
你是为了自己
you're doing it for you.
你把自己摆在悬崖边
You put your ass at risk,
不是因为你是谁的木偶
not because you're someone's puppet.
是因为那都是你自己的意愿
You do it because it's your ass to risk.
我会从地狱爬回来 支持你这一点的
I'd ride to hell and back to support that.
再说 我也讨厌无聊
Plus, I just really hate being bored.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm a total idiot.
等一下
Wait a minute
我动了错误的齿轮
I was pulling the wrong gear.
为你呈现 我们的出路
I give you our exit strategy.
来吧...拿好你的夹克
Come on... Grab your jacket.
恩
Um
等等
Just
呃啊啊啊啊!
Ahhhhhhhh!
这才是你的出路 亲爱的!
There's your exit strategy, darling!
现在轮到你了
And now it's your turn.
干得好!
Nicely done!
我们唯一逃出去的办法刚刚成肉饼了
Our only chance of escape just got the shaft!
你没读过故事吗?
Don't you know your stories?
总有那么些个笨蛋
There's always some chump coming along
想要摩擦神灯
to rub a magic lamp,
然后跟妖精做个坏交易
and make a bad deal with a genie.
我们被困在这儿了
We're stuck here now.
什么?
What?
不 这不可能
No, that's impossible.
我需要到外面的世界去
I need to be out there in the world,
被人类崇拜 不然我吃什么?
adored by humans. How will I feed?
问得好!
That's a good question!
你刚刚杀了建造这里的人
You just killed the guy who built this!
等等 你在做什么
Wait What are you doing?
去你的 去你的神灯
Screw you. Screw this lamp.
我呆够了!
I'm done here!
怎么个够了?
Well, done how exactly?
我要燃烧至极 毁了这儿的一切
I'll burn so hot, I'll destroy everything.
不! 你不能这样!
No! No, you can't!
不能在我终于有机会跟你在一起的时候这样
Not when I finally have my chance to spend time with you.
什么?
What?
你是我的粉丝?
Are you a fan?
哦 我是你的头号♥粉丝
Oh, I am your number one fan.
我爱你
I love you.
你是有史以来最棒的明星了!
You are the greatest star that ever lived!
我没感觉到
Not feeling it.
肯定是那个玩意的原因
Must have something to do with that.
现在呢?
How's that?
好点了
Better.
现在 告诉我...你最喜欢我做的哪件事?
Now, tell me...what's your favorite thing I've done?
嗯?
Hm?
嗯...
Uh...
真不敢相信
I can't believe it
这真的是一只囚禁灯
This really is a prison lamp.
但是它坏了
And it's broken.
如果波困在里面
If Bo is trapped
你就要帮她出来
You'll free her.
那得会炼金术技能才能修复它
It would require an alchemist skill to fix this.
这瓶中妖十分强大 我们必须要困住她
The Afreet is powerful and we have her trapped.
如果我们能和她联♥系♥ 就能控制住她了
If we can contact her, we can control her.
前提是这盏灯没有坏!
Not while the lamp's broken!
那我们他妈的怎么做 特里克?!
Well, what the hell do we do, Trick?!
先生们 先生们
Gentlemen, gentlemen
你们都知道我音高感很好的 对吗?
You all know I got perfect pitch, right?
好了...我知道这首歌♥
Ye... I know this song.
结局你死的时候我哭的十分伤心
I cried so hard when you died at the end.
然后当你复活之后
And then when you came back to life,
我哭的更厉害了
I cried even harder.
哦...
Oh...
你应该看过我在剧院的日子
You should have seen me in my theatre days.
俄狄浦斯
Oedipus Rex...
索福克勒斯为我写了伊俄卡斯特的那部分
Sophocles wrote the part of Jocasta for me,
你知道吗
you know.
波?
Bo?
戴森?!
Dyson?!
里面发生了什么?
What's going on in there?
我被困住了
I'm trapped.
我试着阻止一个瓶中妖飞到超新星去
I'm trying to keep an Afreet from going supernova.
那个瓶中妖现在在哪里?
Where is the Afreet now?
啊 她就在这儿 她真是太美了
Ah, she's here. And she is so wonderful.
你喜欢我
You like me.
你真的喜欢我
You really like me.
波?
Bo?
我正在让他觅食 试图取悦一下她
I'm letting her feed off me to try to keep her happy,
但是我很痛 特里克 我很痛
but it hurts, Trick. It hurts.
我要怎样才能打败她?
How do I fight her?
灯神只会听从控制灯的人的命令
Djinns do the bidding of the one who controls the lamp.
波没法控制灯
Bo doesn't control the lamp.
我们也不能
Neither do we.
哦 不 还有另外一个方法
Oh, no-- There's another way.
我怎样才能在她身上留下标记?
How do I put my mark on her?
刻上 烙上 刺青的方式
Through branding, scarring, tattoos--
但是标记必须是私人的
But the mark has to be personal,
必须用魔力控制住
it has to be charmed.
我有主意了
I have an idea.
让我回里面去
Get me back inside.
黑尔 把曲子倒♥退♥回去
Hale, Siren the tune backwards.
哦!对不起 我不想的
Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean that.
是因为和你在一起压力太大了
It's just being with you is so overwhelming.
我常碰到这种情况
I get that a lot.
你知道我最梦寐以求的是什么吗?
You know what would really make my dreams come true?
一个吻
One kiss.
我怎么能拒绝这样一个粉丝呢?
How could I refuse such a fan?
谁是你♥爸♥爸 贱♥人♥? 嗯?
Who's your daddy, bitch? Huh?
不可能
No way
哦 是的 恐怕是这样的
Oh, yeah, I'm afraid so.
你还有什么想跟我说的吗?
You got something you want to say to me?
乐意听从你的命令
Your wish is my command.
小姐
Mistress.
我真喜欢听这种话
A girl could get used to the sound of that.
你的标记最终会消失的
Your mark will fade eventually,
然后我们来看看是谁笑到最后
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表