剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
终于找到了
Finally
噢
Oh
哦 恶
Oh, ew
这样... 你已经收到了礼物
And with that... a gift has been given.
真棒
Super.
振奋起来 伐克斯 你要负责守门
Chin up, Vexy, you get to play keeper.
点球练习!
Target practice!
防守的不错 但是...
That was a nice save, but...
我想你需要点妨碍
I think you need a handicap.
喜欢你帽子上的血迹!
Love the new blood on your cap!
鉴于他是我的
Considering it's mine
还想再来一个回合?
Back for another round?
我是为伐克斯来的
I'm here for Vex.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, love.
我们忙着折磨死他 他竟敢耍我们
We're busy torturing and killing him for screwing us over.
不过
Although
我们倒是愿意那他做笔交易
We would be willing to trade him.
用什么交易?
For what?
299号♥公文箱
Briefcase 229.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know about that?
摩瑞根已经安排了具体的会议
The Morrigan's been booking certain meetings,
还在微博发状态炫耀...
bragging about it on Twitter
还这么谨慎呢
So much for discreet.
你有两个小时
You've got two hours.
你看到他屋外的安保了吗?
Have you seen the security around her place?
一个小时 五十九分钟...
One hour, fifty-nine minutes--
我能做到
I can do it.
坚持住 伐克斯
Hang in there, Vex.
用电锯做什么?
What's with the chainsaw?
呃 当你毛茸茸的屁♥股♥躲在墙角
Well, when your hairy butt's backed against the corner
他们拎住你的毛皮时
and they've got you by the pelt:
你就学会狗急跳墙了
that is when you really go dogwild.
猜猜谁教我的?
Guess who taught me that?
不 不可能
No, it's impossible
完成它 宝贝 完成它
Just work it through, baby, work it through.
你拿到了...
You got it...
是
Yep.
伴随着惹怒诺恩的危险的
One chance to love again
再爱一次的机会
with a side of seriously pissed off Norn.
肯吉 你做了什么?
Kenzi, what did you do?
我做了我必须做的
I did what I had to.
你这个疯子人类
You crazy human.
等一等
Wait
我们怎么能知道诺恩没又使诈?
How do we know the Norn isn't pulling a Kenzi on us?
我已经没什么能让诺恩
The Norn can't possibly hurt me anymore
再伤到我的了
than she already has.
啊啊啊啊!
AHHHHHH!
你来这做什么?
What are you doing here?
我没想到你穿这法兰绒的睡衣 但是...
I wasn't expecting flannel pajamas, but still...
哇
Wow.
等一下 你怎么通过保安的?
Wait, how did you get past security?
你真的需要雇一些更强壮的人
You really need to hire better muscle.
你把他们都吸干了?
You fed off the help?
只是餐前小点心...
A mere snack...
只够刺♥激♥我的食欲的
Just enough to whet my appetite.
你们淫妖一向都这样冲动...这样好斗
You Succubi are always so crass...so aggressive.
你的前戏呢?
Where's the foreplay?
你的引诱呢?
Where's the seduction?
艾文妮
Evony
欢乐时光开始
It's party time.
这不管用的
This will never work
啊
Ahhhh
你知道 我是能反抗你的
You know, I could resist you.
为什么反抗?
Why resist?
我们从认识至今...
We have been dancing around this moment...
就一直幻想着这一刻
since the day we met.
啊...
Ahhh...
做老大肯定不容易吧
It must be hard being the boss.
至始至终都得高高在上
Always having to be on top.
你从没想过妥协一下吗?
Don't you ever just want to surrender?
哦 你死定了!
Oh, you are a dead woman!
哦 让我好好招待你
Ohhhh...who's in for a treat.
我也想见识见识
Show me.
住手...
Stop it...
就是那里 别往下 哦 对了!
Right there, no lower, oh yes!
喜欢不?
Like that?
哦...
Oh...
喔 唔!
Oh...wee!
辣椒喷雾在抽屉里
The pepper spray's in the drawer.
下次吧
Maybe next time.
等等 什么...你这是?
Wait, what-- What?
哦 还没等你来得及后悔 你的小命就不保了
Oh, you won't live long enough to regret this.
那我得采取预防措施
Then I will take out some insurance.
你所有的错误决定中
Of all the bad decisions that you've made
这无疑是最糟的!
This is the worst!
不管怎样 我从不会让我手铐的钥匙
Yet I would never leave the keys to my handcuffs...
离床那么远
so far from the bed.
呃!
UGH!
嗨
Hey
你还真从摩瑞根那里偷来了?
You actually stole from the Morrigan?
真是自取灭亡
That's suicide.
是啊
So I hear.
现在 一手交货
Now, make with my package.
伐克斯到底对你们做了什么?
What did Vex do to you guys anyway?
他答应会搞定
He promised that he'd fix it
这样埃克斯顿队就能夺冠
so that Exton would win the Cup.
我说过 我会让他们进决赛
I told you, I'll get them into the final,
但没保证让他们赢!
not win it!
埃克斯顿还想赢
As if Exton could win it
他们就是群饭桶!
They're utter bollocks!
没开玩笑吧? 有必要吗?
Really? That's necessary?
帕斯佛得队加油!
Go Packsford!
他们才是王道
Now, there's a squad for you.
我们信守承诺 把伐克斯交给你
We made good on the exchange, gave you Vex--
而现在
Now
现在 我们要把你们俩一起干掉
Now, we're going to kill you both.
啊! 啊! 啊...!
Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhhh!
来! 快走!
Come on! Let's go!
先排队
Get in line.
这可不是好兆头
This is worrisome.
从庸才这里吸取天赋
It's exhausting sucking the talent
可真费力
out of talentless people.
她有...刚才那样的力?
She can do... whatever that was?
要不然她怎么做黑暗异种的首领?
Why do you think she's leader of the Dark?
别过来!
Stay back!
那是我的
That's mine.
那是种什么武器?
What kind of weapon is it?
能让你爽到早上的那种
The kind that lets you go 'til dawn.
每个小瓶里装的都是
Each vial contains the secretions
黑雁的分泌物
of the Barnacle Goose.
这绝对是绝世春♥药♥
It's the ultimate aphrodisiac.
等等
Wait
这一切都只是为了足球和异种"伟哥"?
All of this is for football and Fae viagra?
你们没有意识到敌人都快到我们跟前了吗?
Don't you know what is coming to devour us?
又一条理由让你施展你那令人窒息的床上功夫
All the more reason to get your mind-blowing sex on.
趁现在还来得及
Before it's too late.
我一直知道黑暗异种很自私
I always knew the Dark was selfish,
但面对种族灭绝
but this shallow and vain even
这般的肤浅和无能?
in the face of extinction?
无聊透顶
Boring.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表