剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Sorry, Bo, you've just, uh
卷进了一场我们总被打断的话题
Stepped into an argument that was cut short
大概? 一个小时之前?
what? an hour ago?
席亚拉 不如我们出去散散步 好吗?
Ciara, why don't we just go for a walk, please?
知道吗 我觉得就好像我在读
You see, I feel as though I started reading this
一本精彩的小说 可中间部分被撕掉了
wonderful novel, but the middle section's been ripped out
不过我身边的每个人都
and everyone around me has had the luxury
阅读过失去部分的奢侈
of reading those missing pages,
却没人愿意告诉我到底发生了什么
but nobody will tell me what happened.
那是因为没什么好说的
That's because there's nothing important to tell.
等等 你说什么??
Wait, what??
把和谈酒还给我
Gimme back my friendship beer.
如果没什么重要的 为什么我问起
If there's nothing important then why'd you clam up
那张照片里的她 你就闭口不谈?
when I asked about her in that photograph?
还有为什么每次你和我出现在同一地方的时候
And why does everybody hold their breath and stare
大家都会不做声的看着我们?
every time you and I are in the same room?
我不是指什么事都没有
I didn't mean nothing.
我只是没办法谈这件事
I just mean I can't talk about it,
我不愿提起它
I don't want to talk about it.
你对他都做了些什么?
What did you do to him?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
呃 请注意了!
Uh, your attention please!
你们大伙还开心?
Ya'll having a good time?
好极了
Excellent.
因为谁都别想走
Because nobody's leavin'.
你是谁?
Who are you?
大名伍德
Name's Woods.
我在追踪一个逃跑的神经病人
I'm trackin' an escaped mental patient,
他称呼自己为雷纳德
calls hisself Reynard.
那个雷纳德?
THE Reynard?
如假包换
That's right.
黑暗派让他给逃了?
The Dark let him escape?
是啊
Uh huh.
为了向这种极为尴尬的场面致敬
And in honor of this terribly embarrassing occasion,
我打算给自己办个小舞会
I'm throwin' myself a little shindig.
假如疯子我凑不齐
See if I can't round me up some sociopath.
那么你们各位就在受邀之列
And all you fine folks is invited.
想都别想 朋友
It's not likely, my friend
你看见这个了?
You see this?
噢
Oh
好吧 我请你尝尝这个...
Well, I raise you this...
啊!
Ahhhhhhh!
住手!
Stop!
庇护所任何人都不得逾矩!
This is a place of sanctuary!
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell was that?
好吧 那就权当是个警告
Well now, let's just call it a warning.
还有体验一下这一整栋楼
And a taste of what I've wrapped around
都被我包下来了的滋味
this entire establishment.
任何想在我达到来此目的之前离开的人
Whoever tries to leave here before I get what I came for
就是公然无视自己的幸福
does so with a blatant disregard for their own well-being.
还极可能是 他们的小命
And potentially-- Their own life.
我要找的那个人就在这些房♥里的某个地方
The man I'm lookin' for is somewhere on these premises.
我非找到他不可
And I aim to find him.
假如那疯子在这 我们该撤出这间酒吧!
If that lunatic is here, we should evacuate the bar!
为什么你要扣住我这些无辜的老主顾?!
Why are you confining my innocent patrons?!
因为雷纳德可能在他们任何一个人的体内
Because Reynard could be hidin' IN one of them.
居然还是我说服你今晚出来嗨的!
And I let you talk me into coming out tonight.
好家伙
Great.
将整个酒吧都设下封闭了
Placing a containment field around the entire bar
有点儿夸张了吧 你不觉得?
It's a bit excessive, don't you think?
雷纳德可是从黑暗派防护
Reynard escaped from a
最严密的地方逃出来的
maximum security Dark Fae facility.
你更愿意我是虚张声势?
Would you rather I string up a velvet rope?
黑暗派在这儿可没有特权
The Dark have no authority here.
这间酒吧是中立的地方
This is neutral territory.
规矩也有特例的 老古董
There are exceptions to the rules, old timer.
比如说 异种条例第84条B款
Namely, 84-B of the Fae Code:
有关迫于公众安全的
Regarding imminent risk to the public safety.
雷纳德是个不受管束的疯子 特里克
Reynard is a demented anarchist, Trick.
我知道他的为人
I know who he is.
我出席了他的谋杀审判
I attended his murder trial.
那你就知道他有多危险
Then you know how dangerous he can be.
我不敢相信你居然支持这种做法!
I can't believe you're supporting this!
我是在忍♥耐
I am tolerating this.
暂时忍♥耐
For now.
雷纳德在一个高超的精神病医生的看护下
Reynard was under the care of one heck of a psychiatrist.
在治疗期间 她用自己的血
During her treatments she used to inject her patients
给病人注射治疗
with her own blood.
她可以渗入到患者皮肤下
She could literally get under their skin,
进入他们的身体 感受他们的情感
enter their bodies and feel their emotions.
蛇发女怪
A Gorgon.
对
Uh huh.
在他逃跑之前 这个疯癫的雷纳德
Yeah, and before he escaped these wing nut Reynard
按住了她 用一个注射器
strangled her, used one of her syringes
偷了她一点血
to steal some of her blood.
你认为他要干什么?
What do you think he's planning to do with it?
干♥他♥总干的事情
What he always does
搞的一团糟
Cause chaos.
他还活着
He's alive.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
我们确认
We confirmed it.
雷纳德在酒桶里下了毒
Reynard's poisoned the kegs.
凡是今晚喝酒的人
Anyone who's had some beer tonight,
都喝下了蛇发女怪的血
has ingested the Gorgon blood.
可能更糟
Could be worse.
也许注入了特里克的鱿鱼汤
Could have ingested Trick's Crme de Squid.
那都不是事儿
That is not a thing.
所以...我们所有人
So...all of us.
除了我
Except for me.
我是不会去喝那桶参水酒的
I wouldn't be caught dead drinking that swill.
抱歉...酒保式幽默
Sorry... Barkeep humor.
可爱
Cute.
由于雷纳德的身体患有精神症状
And since Reynard's body's catatonic,
他可能也注射了血液
it's probable he also ingested the blood.
这样他就能任意穿梭于别人的身体里
Allowing him to transport into someone else's skin.
谁的呢?
Whose?
对我们来说 找到那个骗子应该不难
Well, it shouldn't be hard for us to find the imposter.
我们都了解对方
We all know each other well.
事实上 我不敢说我对你们任何人都很了解
Actually, I wouldn't say I know any of you very well.
嗨 我是波
Hi, I'm Bo.
我无党无派 废话 废话 废话...
I haven't picked a side, yada..yada...yada...
所以 我才不玩这小游戏呢
Therefore, I'm not playing this little game.
我要走了
I'm leaving
呃 呃
Uh uh
恐怕还不能
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
我也得走 阿什只给了我
I also have to go, I've only been given
两个小时的外出时间
two hours away from the Ash's compound.
嘿 要怎样知道我是不是被搓男俯身了?
Hey guys, how would I know if a dude was inside me?
附身很久了吧?
Been a while?
雷纳德不是共享一个身体
Reynard's not sharing a body.
是完全占据
He's taken it over.
那么原来身体的灵魂去哪里了?
Then where does the essence from t original body go?
嘘嘘
Sssssssss
弥漫在苍天中的某处
Somewhere into the ether.
怎么回事?
What was that?
你是谁?!
Who are you?!
很高兴我们最终可以像这样见面
I'm pleased we're finally able to meet like this.
单独
Alone.
对话
To talk.
我不太爱闲聊
I'm not much for chit-chat.
是你
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表