剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
and it's Bo's fight, and that makes it my fight too.
我知道你对波很忠心
I know you're dedicated to Bo,
但是你需要过你自己的生活
but you have to live your own life.
那内特呢?
What about Nate?
这与内特无关
This isn't about Nate.
无关吗?
It's not?
呃 我不需要脑袋后面长双眼睛
Well, I don't need eyes in the back of my head
来看清你对他的感情
to see how you feel about him.
过来坐
Come sit.
你是对的
You're right.
我看见了异种的未来
I have seen the future of the Fae,
但你不在其中
and you're not a part of it.
不在其中是什么意思?
What do you mean not a part of it?
波强大的唯一途径
The only way Bo can be the champion she needs to be
是带领异种取得胜利 如果她没有干扰的话
and lead the Fae to victory, is if she has no distractions.
我是干扰?
I'm a distraction?
波对你的爱就是干扰
Bo's love for you is a distraction.
她为了保护你做任何事
She'd do anything to protect you,
也意味着在战斗中...
which means in battle...
你是她的弱点 责任
you're her weak spot. A liability.
我从这样没想过
I've never thought about it that way.
最好的做法
The best thing for you to do,
为了波和你自己
for Bo and for yourself
就是带上内特去安全的地方
Is to grab Nate and move to somewhere safe.
抛开这里疯狂的一切过你们自己的生活
Lead your own lives away from all this madness.
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
肯吉 我也希望你在身边...
Kenzi, I'd hate not having you around...
但那样才最好
but it's for the best.
对你...对波
For you...and for Bo.
事情会变的非常 非常危险
Things are about to get very, very dangerous.
波 我是劳伦
Bo, it's Lauren.
听到这个能尽快回电♥话♥吗?
Will you please call me as soon as you get this?
是娜迪亚的事
It's about Nadia.
我感激你不得不做出的重要决定
I appreciate the gravity of the decision you have to make.
尤其是异种处于历史上如此关键的时期
Especially since the Fae are at such a pivotal time in history.
什么时期?
Which is?
我想你明白我指什么
I think you know what I'm talking about.
迦楼罗
The Garuda.
是的 迦楼罗
Yes, the Garuda.
告诉我关于它你知道的
Tell me what you know about it.
只是些流言蜚语
Just whispers and rumours.
我本来希望你能告诉我
I was hoping you could fill me in.
迦楼罗 能大大地改变未来
The Garuda could very well change the future
正如我们知道的那样
as we know it.
你是说正如我们知道的那样能毁掉一切吧
You mean destroy everything as we know it.
未必
Not necessarily.
迦楼罗 是一种非常强大的力量
The Garuda is an extremely powerful force.
现在 只要想想你能实现的事
Now, just imagine the good you could accomplish
如果你用这种力量去创造未来
if you used that force to shape the future.
我从没这样去想过
I never really thought about it that way.
这非常有启发意义
This has been very enlightening.
这是什么?
What is this?
我父亲是一个心灵感应者
My father was a telepath.
没有多少人知道我的母亲是一位森林女神
Not many people know that my mother was a Wood Nymph.
她与自然有着强烈的共生关系
She had a strong symbiosis with nature,
并且把它遗传给了我
which she passed along to me.
在你来这儿之前你带了β受体阻滞剂
You took a beta-blocker before you got here,
它让你露陷了 因为你
which gave you away as someone
别有目的前来
whose intentions were not pure.
谁指使你的?
Who sent you?
没人
No one.
不要这么天真
Don't be so naive.
我虽说没法通过心灵感应得到想要的答案
What I can't get from you telepathically,
但还是可以强行逼供的
I can always get from you with a little torture.
送她去绝尘室
Send her to the white room.
绝尘室?
The white room?
闪耀的白色瓷砖...
Shiny white tiles...
当事情变的麻烦时用它来"清洁"更容易
easier to clean when things get messy.
你可能伤害我 但是你不会赢得这次战斗
You might hurt me, but you will not win this fight.
哦 我不打算伤害你
Oh, I don't intend to hurt you,
我打算杀了你
I intend to kill you.
来 让姐姐休息下
Come on, give a sister a break.
我正打算这么做
That's what I intend to do
啊!
Ugh!
不感应也知道你不会杀我
Doesn't take a telepath to know that you're not a murderer.
你还需要练习一下你的读心术
You need to work on your mind-reading skills.
看起来你找到地方了
I see you found the place.
为什么把我叫到这儿 黑尔?
Why did you call me here, Hale?
我没时间玩游戏
I don't have time for games.
我们一样
None of us do.
我希望你知道自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
我也是
So do I.
拉克兰
Lachlan
人们事劳驾您突然拜访?
To what do I owe this unexpected visit?
问黑尔
Ask Hale.
好吧 事情是这样的
Okay, here's the deal.
我们都想要同样的东西 打败迦楼罗 对吗?
We all want the same thing, to defeat the Garuda, right?
呃 我不知道如果那
Well, I don't know if that's
作为萨莫拉家族的继承人
As heir to the Zamora Clan,
我用我的权利来做赌注
I am invoking my right to call a parlay.
严格说你不是继承人...
You're technically not the heir...
还有瓦尔和你的堂兄米奇 还有...
There's Val and your cousin Mitch, and...
管他呢 我还是能下赌注
Whatever. I can still call parlay.
也不是每天我的部下
It's not everyday that one of my subordinates invokes
在我和小站管♥理♥员♥之间下赌
a parlay between myself and a way station keeper.
不要见怪
No offence.
了解
None taken.
我非常自豪当一名小站管♥理♥员♥
I'm very proud to be the keeper of a way station--
先生们 拜托
Gentlemen, please
你们两个需要合作
The two of you need to be working together
去阻止迦楼罗
to stop the Garuda.
如今 此刻阿什正在制定他的计划
Now, right now The Ash is making his plans,
而血圣 在...
and the Blood King is...
对不起 特里克
Sorry, Trick
没事 黑尔
It's alright, Hale,
我一直怀疑麦考瑞根先生
I long suspected that Mr. MacCorieghan
在内部有较高的地位
held a loftier place within the order.
阿什听候您的指示
The services of The Ash are forever at your disposal.
那谁听那伽的指示呢?
What about the services of the Naga?
那伽?
Naga?
你知道
You know.
太容易理解事实并非如此
It makes too much sense for it not to be true.
什么都没人告诉我...
No one tells me anything...
好吧 既然不必做自我介绍了
Well, since we've got the introductions
让我们看看你的掌握的情报吧
out of the way, let's take a look at your intel.
它们太漂亮了!
They are so beautiful!
是啊 我想它们会和装饰相配
Yeah, I figured they'd go with the decor
一种被遗弃了的时尚
Kind of derelict modern.
嗨 不要只因为我们没有实体墙
Hey, just 'cause we don't have solid walls
就认为我们没有风格
don't mean we don't have style.
我从没遇到过比你更有风格的人
You have more style than anyone I have ever met.
也许某天我和你能住在一个
Maybe someday you and I can live in a place
更加通风的地方
that's a little less... Drafty.
也许 某天
Maybe. Someday.
那时我就可以了解真正的肯吉
Then I'd get to know the real Kenzi,
一直以来你都消失到哪儿去了
and where you disappear to all the time
为什么屋子四处都堆放着武器
and why you have weapons laying around the house.
是啊 但我们就失去了彼此之间的所有神秘
Yeah, but then we'd lose all the mystery in our relationship.
你明白 我不想要神秘
You know, I don't want mystery.
我只想要一份普通的 不复杂的关系
I just want a normal, uncomplicated relationship
和我爱的女人在一起
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表