剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
why are you going under?
我是说 怎么不让戴森或黑尔去
I mean, why not Dyson or Hale?
要知道这事还是挺危险的
It seems kinda risky you know,
尤其是...考虑到 像你
for...for someone like yourself.
这种身份的人
You know, considering.
等等 等等 波也知道?
Whoa whoa whoa- Bo knows too?
哇塞
Wow.
我是唯一一个能控制羯雕产生的幻觉
I'm the only who can manipulate
并看见未来的人
the Barometz vision to devine the future.
但有可能会失血而死
And at the risk of bleeding to death.
我明白你为我担心 但是必须是我
I understand your concern but it has to be me.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧?
You okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah I'm fine.
那...
So...
我祝你穿越愉快
Have fun in the future.
波 我要你别去激怒拉克兰
Bo, I need you to leave Lachlan be.
眼下我们最不需要的就是
The last thing we need to do is alienate
离间最具权利的盟友
our most powerful ally.
更何况大殿已经重兵把守了
And the compound is locked tight.
更不用提我跟戴森的法定职责就是
Not to mention me and Dyson are kinda legally bound
随时警告阿什关于任何对他
to alert the Ash whenever there's a threat
生命安全的威胁
made on his life.
要是你知道拉克兰是如此阴险狡诈
Would you change your mind if you knew Lachlan
你会改变你的想法吗?
was this nasty thing coming our way?
我们很快就会知道了 不过
We'll know soon enough.
在那之前 他是无辜的
Until then he's innocent.
我现在就可以去那向你证明
Well I could go over there right now and prove
那狗♥娘♥养♥的就是个不折不扣的恶魔!
that this son of a bitch is pure evil!
波 你不能就那样
Bo you can't just charge in there
随随便便的插手进去
with your head down swinging.
我们容不得闪失
There's too much at stake.
我命令你暂且罢休!
I'm telling you to stand down!
好吧 我不管了
I'll leave it alone.
既然我发现今晚突然无事可做了
Well since I've suddenly found myself with a quiet night in,
你介意我跟你借些轻松读物吗?
would you mind if I borrowed some light reading?
你随意挑
Take anything you like.
猎宝愉快
Happy hunting.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿
Uh huh
我觉得有人玩得很开心嘛
I think that someone just had a lot of fun.
噢 还不错啦
Oh, it was okay
那 我们来个小交易
Well then let's trade for a little bit.
或者我们可以...
Or we could...
一起开心
do this together.
知道吗我有把武士刀...
I have a ninja sword you know...
我...
I'm uh
我明天就要离开了 肯吉
I'm leaving tomorrow, Kenzi.
当然
Of course
肯吉!
Kenzi!
这就是你的风格 对吧?
Yeah, well that is your M.O. right?
离开 不吭不响的离开
Leaving. Without a trace without saying goodbye.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
我不只是一天的在想你
There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think of you
每天都在盼着能够再次见到你
and wonder if I'd ever see you again.
天啊 我真笨
God, I'm so stupid.
这些都是真的
And all that is true.
你是否尝试过给别人写豪马贺卡的工作?
Did you ever have a job writing Hallmark cards?
肯吉
Kenzi
你该试试
Because you should.
因为你的口才绝对了得 盆友
You got some really good lines hombre.
我想要你跟我一起走
And I want you to come with me.
你说什么?
What?
我有个演奏会要开场了
I got some gigs coming up.
小型的 但是要出城 所以 我希望
Nothing big but they're out of town and I was hoping-
我们可以一起去
That you would come with me.
听着 这个提议对我来说也很奇怪
Look this is weird for me too.
这也是我第一次想要这么做
I've never done this before but
我只是在想如果你不跟我一起的话...
I was just thinking that if you don't come...
我想我会很难受的
then I'm gonna be miserable.
所以...
So! Uh...
就是这样了
There that is
你愿不愿意?
What do you say?
当然...愿意
Hellz...yes.
不管我催眠后发生什么 都不要唤醒我
Whatever happens during the trance do not wake me.
如果超过了半小时警戒以后 赶快叫醒我
If I get to the thirty minute mark pull me out.
在多几秒 后果会不堪设想
A few seconds longer and it could be fatal.
我们怎么唤醒你?
How do we wake you?
你们自己想法子
You'll think of something.
知道了!
Okay!
弄晕我把!
Spark me up!
啊!
Ahhhhhhhhh!
我等了你很久
It's been a long time.
我坚信 会再次见到你
I never lost hope I'd see you again.
你是谁
Show yourself.
你的表情跟我们结婚的时候
That's the same look you had on your face
一模一样
when we got married.
着火了!
Fire!
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
这是多么的真实啊
This is so real
这是真的 特里克
It is real, Trick.
从我离世的那天起 我一直在留意你
I've been watching you since the day I died.
一直在等待一个合适的机会
Waiting for the right moment.
我知道你在找什么 特里克
I know what you seek, Trick.
我也知道你的麻烦来了
I've seen what is coming for you.
什么? 是什么?
What? What is it?
你的担心是没错的
You are right to be afraid.
告诉我
Tell me.
是一个战争期间以异种为食的
There was an ancient evil feeding off the Fae
古老恶魔
during the Great War.
它吸食我们的攻击性跟怒气
It feasts on our aggression our rage.
在你用血♥书♥结束这个战争的时候
When you spilled your blood and wrote an ending
你让它饱受了饥饿
to the war, you starved this evil.
所以现在他要杀死你
Now it is coming to kill you.
杀死你们所有人
It's going to kill you all.
我结束这场战争是因为生活还要继续
I ended the war because the world depended on it.
如果我不这么做 没人会幸存下来
If I hadn't no one would have survived.
我只想更快的停止这场战争
I only wish I'd stopped it sooner.
你做错了 特里克
It was a mistake, Trick.
你打乱了我们原本的命运
You interrupted our true destiny.
你创造了和平 但那不是真实的
You created peace but it's not real.
宗族间的仇恨与斗争任然不断
There's still much animosity between the clans.
战争本可以自己平息
The war was going to right itself.
一个真正的和平本该来临
A natural peace was coming.
不...
No...
我当时别无选择
There was no other choice.
可现在你有挽回错误的机会
There is still time to undo what you have done.
废除你的血♥书♥
To unwrite the laws in your blood.
帕特里克
Patrick
只要你肯听命于它 我将可以回到你身边
It says if you do what it asks it will give me back to you.
我们就能在一起了
We can be together again.
好
Okay
啊!
Ugh!
我得承认 我是有点喜欢你
I have to admit I was kind of on the fence about you.
我甚至希望想来提我人头的人
I was hoping you wouldn't be the one
千万别是你
to come and take my head.
挂在我家屋子里肯定很拉风
It would just look so super above my fire place.
女人都会干这种事
What's a girl to do.
阿什的项上人头 挂在你家墙上
The Ash's head Up on your wall
在众多收藏中肯定不足为奇吧
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表