剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I invented my own language for passing cheat sheets.
是你的风格
Of course you did.
拉克兰的毒液
Lachlan's venom.
我能救回来的就这些
Well, what I was able to salvage.
这有多少剂量?
How many doses is this?
一次
One.
其余的都降解得太严重
The other samples were just too degraded.
只能孤注一掷了...
Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket...
抱歉
Sorry.
你应该是千年来唯一一个
You're the only person in like a thousand years
成功保存毒液的人
who managed to even get this.
波
Bo
答应我件事
You promise me one thing
好好折磨迦楼罗
You make the Garuda suffer.
他抓走了我外公
He has my Grandfather.
而且他可能强迫血圣去做一些事...
And the things that he could make the Blood King do...
你知道特里克有多强大吗?
Do you know how powerful Trick is?
几乎和你一样强大
Almost as powerful as you.
你要相信你自己 相信你的心
You have faith in yourself, in your heart.
我担心的不是我的心
It's not my heart I'm worried about.
我爱你...
I love you...
你们
All.
非常爱
So much.
那就做我们最需要的
Then be what we need.
领袖
A leader.
嘿 有什么进展吗?
Hey, how's it going down there?
不怎么好
Not great.
你会不会吹专治颈部劳损的曲子?
Do you have any fancy Siren moves for a sore neck?
必须回答会
Please, say you do
来点传统的怎么样?
How about the old fashioned way?
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you...
不客气
No problem.
继续吧 反正已经够没规距的了
Oh, go ahead and merge naughty bits already.
我是说 只有我一个人目睹了吗?
I mean, seriously, am I the only seeing this?
很好 你们都在
Good. You're all here.
我想说下我的计划
I want to talk about my plan.
谢谢
Thank you
上次我们迎战迦楼罗的时候
The last time we went after the Garuda,
他控制我们让我们自乱阵脚
he manipulated us into fighting with each other.
那家伙就是异种里的杰瑞·斯普林格
Dude was like a Fae Jerry Springer.
(美国脱口秀节目主持人)
不过我有应对的方法
But I have an answer to that.
用我的血
My blood.
说虾米?
No mi comprende
我的血液有种特质
My blood has a unique quality.
你见过赖安沾到它时的样子 他完全顺从我
You saw it with Ryan. He became mine.
喔 你... 你想奴役我们?
Okay, whoa, whoa-- You-- You want to enslave us?
我想团结我们 为了共同的目标
I want to unite us. In one common goal.
消除彼此的猜疑和冲突
Eliminate individual doubts and conflicts.
这是我们唯一的希望
It is our only hope.
稍等一下
Hang on a minute--
你想把你的血弄到这里?
You want to put that in here?
我是说 无意冒犯 美女
I mean, no offense, darling,
可是我都不知道你去哪鬼混过
but I don't know you've been.
比你去过的好多了
Nowhere worse than you.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
至少我不会和狗上♥床♥
Well, at least I draw the line at sleeping with dogs.
住手!
Stop it!
我说的就是这个!
This is exactly what I am talking about!
如果我们想接近迦楼罗并给他注射那伽毒液
We need to put aside our differences if we want to get
就必须把我们的分歧放在一边
close enough to the Garuda to deliver the Naga venom.
啊...我的包裹送到了
Ah... My package has arrived.
你可以退下了
You're released.
你是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
你不能强迫我重写法法律
You can't force me to rewrite the laws.
你全都想错了 血圣
You've got it all wrong, Blood King.
我根本没想强迫你做任何事
I have no intention of forcing you to do anything.
打算求我了吗?
Planning to beg?
今天还没过完 就会换成你求我了
Before the day is through, you'll be the one begging.
我在伊登德里的城♥堡♥?
My castle at Edenderry?
正是异种大战中你的最后一站
Where you took your final stand during the Great Fae War.
这是在搞什么鬼?
What sort of trick is this?
没什么
No trick.
好吧 实际上是有两个特里克
Well, actually two Tricks.
你搞这些到底是为了什么?
What is the point of this charade?
你说你是为了异种的最大利益
You say you acted in the best interest of the Fae
才用你的血结束了战争
to use your blood to end the War.
现在我就要来证明你是错的
I'm here to prove you wrong.
用另一个人造的幻觉吗?
With another manufactured hallucination?
是用真♥相♥
With the truth.
如果你这么确信你的行为是高尚的
If you're so convinced you acted nobly,
重新回顾一下又有何妨呢?
what's the harm of reviewing the decision?
我的陛下...
My liege...
阿♥拉♥斯特...
Alastor...
战况如何?
How goes the war?
我带来了坏消息 阿玛斯率领的军队
I bring grim news. The forces of Lady Almaith
在罗斯克雷打败了我们
have defeated our armies at Rosecrea.
该死的阿玛斯!
Damn that Almaith!
她这是在耍我!
She's making a fool of me!
她的战果已经很辉煌了
Her success has been remarkable,
但是我们的军队正在波特劳伊斯集结
but our armies are amassing at Portlaoise
从而可以拦截她和那个邪恶的霍维斯
to intercept her and that Dark viper Horvis.
如果我们可以在那里打败她
If we prevail there,
我们就能扭转战势
we turn the tide of war.
一个像您这么伟大的人理应获得胜利
A man of your greatness deserves victory.
那个马屁精是我的战场总指挥
That boot-licking mole was my war chancellor.
他向阿玛斯出♥卖♥♥♥了我
He was feeding information to Almaith.
我因此把他流放到了地狱
I banished him to the underworld because of it.
我当时真是眼瞎了
I was so blind.
不过你真正眼瞎的时候还没来呢
And yet your true blindness is still to come.
进展的怎么样了?
How's it going?
目前为止我已经搞清
So far I've figured out
那根断掉的狗骨头是个"T"
that the broken dog bone is a "T."
或是个"L" 或两个都是
Or an "L," or both.
我们需要谈谈 这很重要
We need to talk. It's important.
劳伦正在楼上给其他人注射我的血
Lauren's upstairs injecting the others with my blood.
那很好啊 对吧?
That's good, right?
特里克警告过我连通这么多人
Trick warned me that binding so many other people to me
可能会使我改变...
could cause me to change...
变得邪恶 就像我妈妈一样
To turn Dark, like my mother.
只要你别变成贱♥人♥胚子..
As long as you don't turn beyotch...
肯吉!
Kenzi!
你在听吗?
Are you listening?
对 对 我在听
Yes. Yes, I am.
如果你看到我开始失控
If you see my start to lose it,
你需要马上切断其他人的联♥系♥
you need to unbind the others right away.
没问题 特里克教过我诀窍
No prob, Trick showed me the shortcut.
我只需要割断他们中的一个
All I need to do is cut one of them,
再用纱布把伤口包扎好
wrap the wound in gossamer.
如果那不起作用的话 你需要做好准备
If that doesn't work, you need to be prepared
采取任何必要的手段
to do whatever is necessary.
你吓着我了...
You're freaking me out...
哦 肯吉...
Oh, Kenz...
如果你不能切断联♥系♥...
If you can't break the bond...
你就要杀了我
you need to kill me.
哦 是呢...
Yeah, right...
你是认真的
You're serious.
我们都知道如果我失控了会发生什么事
We both know what could happen if I go too far
而且我不可能那样活下去
and I cannot live like that.
波...
Bo...
不会有事的
Nothing is gonna happen.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表