剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Lachlan.
听好了 我现在还不能说
Listen, I can't talk right now,
因为我在帮他执行算是一项任务吧
because I'm kinda on a mission for him.
就是你昨天还想杀的那个拉克兰?
The same Lachlan you wanted to kill yesterday?
女孩的心思你别猜 特里克
Well, a girl can change her mind, Trick?
赞成
Indeed.
尽快来见我
Come see me as soon as you can.
我会的
I will.
怎么了?
What's up?
不太确定
Not sure.
拉克兰最近很信任波
Lachlan's been confiding in Bo.
他就热心这个了
He's bound up in all of this.
你觉得他和我们一国的?
You think he's on our side?
未知数
I don't know.
我最讨厌未知了
And I don't like not knowing.
你呢? 都还好吗?
What about you? Everything all right?
还好
Fine.
你都没在喝茶
You're nursing tea.
我们去看甪端的时候
When we went to see the Luduan,
我和她独处了一段时间 她强迫我
I had a moment alone with her and she forced me
说了真话
to speak a truth.
然后?
And?
我说了我不能爱席亚拉
I said I can't love Ciara.
并非我不爱 而是不能爱
Not that I don't. That I can't.
我知道你很痛苦
I know this is difficult for you,
但是迦楼罗找上了门
but with the Garuda at our doorstep,
我们需要你保持最好的状态
we need you at your best.
假如你不能爱席亚拉
If you can't love Ciara,
那你只能忘了她
then you have to move past her.
我不想忘了她 特里克
I don't want to move past her, Trick.
我已经忘记了波!
I had to move past Bo!
倘若这世上还有一个
And if there's anyone else in this world
我能去爱的人 她就是席亚拉
that I should be able to love, it is Ciara.
真的很没道理
This just doesn't make any sense.
只有你知道其中的含义
Only you know what this all means.
不
No.
还有一个人知道
There's another.
喂?!
Hello?!
嗨!
Hi!
波!
Bo!
那条手链真衬你
That bracelet looks amazing on you.
嗯 我一直都戴着它 很喜欢
Well, I wear it all the time. I love it.
只是希望你能在聚会上
Just wish you could have stuck around
多停留片刻
the party a little longer.
是不是有人该先打电♥话♥告诉我有那么一盏灯?
So, someone should have called ahead for me about a lamp?
是了
Uh huh
拿着
Hold this
我要你给我一拳
I want you to hit me.
什么?
Excuse me?
这个? 最高端科技
This? Cutting edge technology.
它会保护我毫发无伤的
It'll protect me from all impacts.
我什么都感觉不到的
I won't feel a thing.
啊!
Ugh!
还得再加把劲儿
It needs a few tweaks.
嗯
Hmmm
我会改好的
I'll fix it.
你来这儿是为了一盏灯?
So, you're here for a lamp?
对
Yes.
灯
Lamps
灯 灯 这一盏只完成了一半
Lamps, lamps, this one is only half finished.
那一盏 那一盏会自燃
And that one, that one's got a spontaneous combustion problem.
你说你要找的是哪种瓶中妖?
What kind of Afreet did you say you were looking for?
影视巨星那种
The movie star type.
就算如此 还是人数众多
Still, that's a long list.
瓶中妖喜欢聚光灯...
Afreets love the spotlight...
你知道莎蒂吗? 《致命恩典》?
You know Sadie, Deadly Grace?
《坚贞恩典》吧?
Faithful grace?
管它的
Yeah, whatever.
绝世美女 走歪门邪道 狡猾善变
Femme Fatale, devious, mercurial,
貌似...还以别人的崇拜为食
ahhh...probably feeds on adoration
这个应该能派上用场
This one should do the trick.
这可不像神灯
That is not a lamp.
你也不是阿♥拉♥丁
And you are not Alladin.
所谓神灯不过是一种比喻
The whole lamp thing is just a metaphor.
你知道灯神不是真的走到里面去 对吗?
You know, genies don't actually go inside this, right?
这更像是一个保护壳
Yeah, well it's more like a containment vessel
反正很复杂
It's complicated.
看着 你只要这样...
Look, you do this...
然后你的邪恶瓶中妖就被困在里面了
And presto, your evil Afreet is trapped.
在八音盒里?
Inside a music box?
这不是普通的八音盒
It's not a music box.
你要跳出三维的世界去看它
You gotta think of it in a way that's not three-dimensional.
你能不能...
Can you...
总之 当你献身于古代科学
Bottom line, when you marry ancient science
和近代异种技术的话
and modern Fae technology,
你会得到一些惊人而有效的结果
you get some pretty surprising, effective results.
知道了 非常好 多谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
你才到这里没多久
So, you just come in here in and you're dressed
带着我送的手镯 还一直拍我马屁
in your bracelet and you're trying to butter me up,
可你连感谢卡都没给我
you didn't send me a thank you card,
我开始觉得自己只是被利用了
by the way, I'm starting to feel used.
你当时说那是仰慕者送的
You said it was from an admirer.
你甚至都没告诉我...
You didn't even tell me...
你甚至都没告诉我你究竟是谁
You didn't even tell me who the hell you were.
你不是个挺厉害的侦探吗
You're supposed to be some kind of detective.
听说的
Just sayin'.
你到底给不给我那个东西?
Are you gonna give me that thing, or not?
我从不随便给人东西
I don't give anything to anybody.
但我会卖♥♥给你
But, I will sell it to you.
多少钱?
How much?
好吧 鉴于你是阿什的使唤丫头
Well, for the Ash's errand girl,
就先记在阿什的账上好了
I'll put it on the Ash's tab.
我不是谁的使唤丫头
I am nobody's errand girl.
当然
Sure.
拿去吧
Here you go.
小心点儿
Careful.
使用的时候有时还需要一点点技巧
Sometimes it takes a little bit of finesse.
吃晚饭的时候我可以顺便给你开个补习班
I could give you a workshop actually over dinner.
要不要等我死了以后再开?
How about over my dead body?
那还是不必了
Hope not.
否则浪费了一个大美人
That would be a waste of a fine body.
你当真点燃了一把火
Well...you certainly have started a fire.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
欲♥火♥中烧了?
Down there?
是那里
Over there.
嗯?
Huh?
该死! 开什么玩笑!
God damn! Oh, man!
嘿 肯吉! 啥...
Hey, Kenz! Wha...
不 我听不见你
No, I can't hear you.
我知道你很大声了 可我还是听不见你
Yeah, I know it's loud. I can't hear you.
肯吉离音响远一点
Yeah, Kenzi just move away from the speaker.
我要挂了 肯吉... 我...
I gotta go, Kenz... I..
我要追星了
I'm star-gazing.
波!
Bo!
到这来 美女
Get on over here, gorgeous.
快点儿
Come on.
莎蒂 这是波
Sadie, this is Bo.
她是我的一个特殊客户
She is an extra special client of mine.
我喜欢你的发型 你在哪做的?
I love your hair. Where do you get it done?
额... 我家浴室
Oh... Um... My bathroom.
好吧 那我一会儿就派我的造型师去你家浴室
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表