剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Changing my mind
现在 都结束了
Now, it's over.
瓦尔 把声音还给她
Give it back, Val.
岩浆怪在这里!
Lava dude's in here!
抱歉 我憋太久了
I'm sorry that was a long hold over.
好了 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
等等 黑尔 我的儿 求你了!
One minute, Hale, my son, please!
您对我还有什么可说的吗?
What could you possibly have to say to me?
火鬼 我是为了家族安危才找上它的
The Cherufe, I only did it to keep the family safe.
你这么做无非是想要永远掌握生杀大权
You did it because you need to be in control all the time,
但你掌控不了接下来的一切
but you can't control what's coming.
我们意见相左 但是迦楼罗袭来之时
We've had our differences, but when the Garuda comes
我们必须团结一心 照看好自家人
we need to stick together, look after our own.
我会保护瓦尔 从未食言
I'll protect Val, I always do when it counts.
那个迦楼罗
The Garuda
你知道它怎么回事
You did know about it.
没错 淫妖 我能感觉到它的存在
You were right, succubus, I can feel it.
那伽和整个异种家族的敌人
The enemy of the Naga, of all the Fae rises.
我们要打败它
We'll fight it.
你会输得很惨
You'll lose.
即便如此 我钦佩你的勇气
But still, I admire your gumption
我可以提供你所需的一切资源
and I'll offer any resources you may need.
这是个好的开始
That's a start.
再见 肯吉
Goodbye, Kenzi.
那是我姥姥的头饰吗?
Is that my Nona's fascinator?
真是难以置信...
This is unbelievable...
我想老斯特奇斯不会介意的
I figured old Sturgey wouldn't mind.
再说了 这是我们应得的
Besides, we deserve it.
为什么?
For what?
我都不能说服那些异种贵族们
I couldn't even convince the Fae nobles
帮我们收拾迦楼罗 我是说 我不擅长
to help us fight the Garuda, I mean, I'm not
公共演讲 但好歹我的道具很牛逼
the best public speaker, but I had a great prop.
该死的岩浆怪的大头呢
A friggin' lava monster's head.
你就是屠戮了一整支地下异种军
Wouldn't have mattered
都可能无济于事
if you slayed an army of underFae.
家族的人知道将要面对什么 但是他们害怕了
The Clans know what's coming but they're scared.
但他们也不能一头扎进沙子里就完事了
But your peeps can't just put their heads
指望着他们的金钱和权力
in the sand and hope that their money
能拯救他们啊
and power will save them.
他们已经过了几个世纪
They've lived behind their privileged,
养尊处优的安逸日子 就这样他们还不会妥协
sheltered lives for centuries, it's made them soft.
我母亲以前跟我说过
My mom used to talk about it.
说我可以做的远不止这些
Told me I could be more,
所以我成了一名警♥察♥
that's why I became a cop.
而且是一名了不起的警♥察♥
And a great cop at that, sir.
来 来
Here, here
干杯
Cheers.
重点是 我愿意抛弃拥有的一切
But the point is, I'm willing to throw it all away.
我也是
Me too.
特里克 劳伦和戴森也是
And so is Trick and Lauren and Dyson.
我们都十分支持你
We all have your exquisitely toned back.
噢 好吧 谢谢你们
Oh, well, thank you.
就别指望戴森了
Don't bet on Dyson.
况且 我也不屑跟他并肩作战
Besides, I wouldn't fight at his side anyway.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
砰砰 敲门
Knock-knock.
嘿
Hey
我该走了
That's my cue.
我得在身不由己倒下前 乖乖上传睡觉啦
And I should go to bed before I spontaneously collapse.
么啊!
Muah!
跟我女友在一起开心不?
You have fun with my girl?
你真是个幸运的男人
You're a lucky man.
嗨 等我一下
Hi, one sec
黑尔 嘿
Hale, hey
噢 不不不 你留着吧
Aw, no, no, no-- You keep it.
不不不 拜托 这可是你姥姥的
No, no, no. Come on, it was your Nona's.
我告诉过你那些发光的点是纯蓝宝石吗?
Did I mention the sparkly bits are genuine sapphire?
哇靠...
Damn....
不不 我不能 拿走吧
No, no I can't, take it.
听着 你是个很合格的女友 这是你应得的
Look, you were the perfect girlfriend, you deserve it.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝 漂亮吧? 漂亮吧?
Baby, I'm fancy huh? I'm fancy huh?
他把这个给你了?
He gave that to you?
对呀
Yes.
真是漂亮极了
That's absolutely beautiful.
是真的蓝宝石哦
It's real sapphire.
娜迪亚!
Nadia!
天呐 怎么回事?
My god, what happened?
我不小心切到手 真是傻死了
I cut myself, what a stupid accident.
你的手
Your hand
你拿刀做什么?
What were you doing with the knife?
刀?
The knife?
我不记得了...
I don't remember...
劳伦 我好害怕
Lauren, I'm scared
没事了
It's okay
没事了
It's okay.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表