剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
真正的解决方案是光明和黑暗两派
When the real solution is for the Light
继续遵守停战协定
and the Dark to honour our treaty.
团结一心抵抗迦楼罗
And to stand united against the Garuda.
不过 这需要一个强大而果敢的人
But, it takes a very strong and determined person
来带领所有异种
to stay that course.
所以 眼下的问题是
So, the only question is,
龙刀究竟是什么样的人?
what kind of person is The Glaive?
嘿 波波 特某人给你说了什么?
Hey, Bo-Bo, what did Trick-ster have to say?
他和拉克兰看法一致
He agrees with Lachlan.
他也觉得龙刀正在和迦楼罗
He thinks the Glaive is making some kind
做某种交易
of deal with the Garuda.
我也觉得她有点不对劲
Hmm, well, I thought she looked hinky
她可能有问题
She might be hinky.
但我怎么知道已经到了必须要除掉她的地步?
But, how do I know she's dangerous enough to neutralize?
我考虑过这个问题
I have been thinking about it
还想出了一个最稳妥的计划
and I've come up with a fool-proof plan, ok?
这段时间我来监视龙刀
I'm gonna do surveillance on the Glaive for a few days,
弄清她的生活习惯 上班路线
check out her habits, her route to work,
然后再花些钱
then for a measly hundred bucks,
雇我表弟迪马和他的小弟们...
my cousin Dima and his capos are gonna...
迪马还有小弟?
Dima has capos?
他坚信维托·柯里昂才是他的生父
He believes Don Corleone is his real father.
(《教父》角色)
他应该知道维托·柯里昂
He does know that Don Corleone
是虚构出来的吧?
is a fictional character, right?
我没敢告诉他
I've never had the heart to tell him.
不管怎样 我透给他们消息 再付些钱
Anyway, I'll give them the deets and the cash
他们就会一大早把龙刀从街上绑走
and they'll have the Glaive scooped up off the street
然后扔进车的后备箱毁尸灭迹
and hog-tied in the trunk before you can say cannoli.
好计谋 肯吉 不过我觉得
Inspired plan, Kenzi, but I think I'm gonna pass
还是别麻烦弗雷多和他的小弟们
on Fredo and his boys,
我直接去找她好了
and take a more direct approach.
我喜欢
I like it.
等我穿上我最炫的靴子
I'm gonna lace up my butt-kicking boots.
谢啦 不过这回我要单独行动
Thanks, but this is a solo mission.
真扫兴
You're a buzz kill.
你 呃 你生病了?
You, uh, you coming down with something?
龙刀会心灵感应
The Glaive is a telepath.
特里克给了我这片药
Trick gave me this pill, it's some kind
帮我屏蔽她的脑电波
of Fae beta-blocker for brain waves.
这不和万磁王的头盔一样 太酷了!
Like Magneto's helmet... That is so cool!
娜迪亚 你要做什么?
Nadia, what are you doing?
住手! 求你了!
Stop it! Please!
求你了
Please Please
很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
I was very glad to get your call.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
多谢你腾出时间来见我
Thank you for making the time to see me.
我昨晚说过了
Like I said last night, you're a tribute
你是女性异种的表率
to Fae women everywhere.
找我什么事?
What's on your mind?
我 嗯...
I, um...
我本想终生都不结盟的
I've been unaligned my entire life.
但是听了你的演讲之后 我觉得现在是时候
And after hearing you speak, I think it's time
选择一个派系了
that I committed to a side.
好想法
Excellent idea.
我很欣赏你自己主宰自己生活的做法
I love the fact that you're taking charge of your life.
但是 在我决定去哪边之前
But, before I give myself over to one side,
我想先听听你的意见
I wanted to get your input.
荣幸之至
I'm flattered.
说些你自己的事吧
Tell me about yourself.
别藏着掖着
Don't hold anything back.
我理解你最近总和特里克
I understand you've been spending
呆在一起
a lot of time with Trick lately.
我以前也是这样
No more than usual.
偶尔去酒吧喝喝酒 见见朋友
I drop in once in a while for a drink and a little socializing.
我是说你们俩在他办公室里独处的时间
Just the two of you, in his office.
有什么任务吗?
Is this going somewhere?
你应该知道你肩负着一个古老的义务
You do realize that you have a centuries old obligation
要无条件向阿什服务 对吗?
to serve the office of The Ash, correct?
我知道
I am well-aware.
你也应该知道迦楼罗随时都可能采取行动
You're also aware that the Garuda's about to make
所以现在不适合搞什么小团体
his move any day now, and now is not the time
甚至是建反抗组织
for secrets or even worse, insubordination.
我懂
I understand.
很好
Good.
我来告诉你你的任务
I'll tell you where this is all going.
我要你提供给我任何可以协助我
I need you to give me any information that will assist me
抵抗迦楼罗的信息
in my campaign against the Garuda.
没问题
Of course.
包括你从你的朋友特里克那里打听到的
That includes whatever you learn from your friend Trick.
你为什么觉得特里克那里会有
What makes you think Trick has any information
迦楼罗的信息?
on the Garuda?
他是酒保 消息很灵通
He's a bartender, he hears everything.
别小看我 黑尔
Don't underestimate me, Hale.
咱俩可是一条战线的
We're actually on the same side, you and I.
...接下来我才知道
...And the next thing I know,
站在我面前的是火鬼
I am standing face to face with the Cherufe.
不过幸好我把他的火浇灭了
Luckily, I was able to chill him out.
对一个只在异种团体呆了这么短时间的人来说
For someone who's only been in the Fae community
你当真做了不少大事
for such a short time, you've certainly left your mark.
可能是因为我总招来麻烦
Well, I guess I attract trouble.
我的看法与你相反
I think it's the exact opposite.
你总是喜欢路见不平
You see a problem and you take it upon yourself
拔刀相助
to do something about it.
这正体现了你无私的品质
It's, uh, it's quite a selfless trait.
多谢夸奖
Well, thank you.
你提起过一个叫特里克的酒吧老板
You, um, you mentioned a barkeeper Trick.
你们是什么关系?
What's your relationship to him?
特里克是我的好朋友
Trick's a good friend.
也可以称他为精神导师
You might call him a mentor.
一个区区酒吧老板怎么会成为
How is it that a simple man who runs a way station
像你这种大人物的导师?
could possibly mentor someone such as yourself?
他很睿智
He's very wise.
他活了很久 经历了很多事
He's been around for a long time, he's seen a lot.
我想也是
I imagine he has.
别碰这里的东西
Please don't touch anything.
不碰
I won't.
哦 这是啥?
Oh, what's this?
一件你不能碰的东西
One of those things you don't touch.
它有什么用?
What does it do?
哎呀呀...
Yikes...
没错 这叫个"刺穿球"
Indeed. It's called a "pixie impaler."
好吧 手放进口袋
Okay! Hands in pockets.
所以...特某某
So...Trickster.
那个叫迦楼罗的家伙
This Garuda character,
马上就要降临了 对吗?
it's coming our way, huh?
你不幸言中了
Unfortunately true.
那你说我在接下来的末日之役中
What do you think my role in this whole the end
会扮演什么角色?
of the world as we know it scenario's gonna be?
你想说什么?
What do you mean?
别装了 特里克 你后脑勺都有眼睛
Come on, Trick. You've got eyes
天知道别的地方还有没有
in the back of your head and who knows where else.
你肯定知道些什么
You know things.
我可不能预测未来
I can't predict the future.
好吧 那你能不能粗略的预测一下
Okay, well, can you predict roughly
几个月后的状况? 几周后的?
the next few months? Weeks?
肯吉 你是我见过的最棒的人类
Kenzi, you're the most amazing human I've ever met.
你嘴巴总这么甜
You always say the sweetest things.
但是 这场即将到来的战争和你无关
But, this war that's coming, it's not your fight.
严格来说是无关 可是它和你有关
Maybe not technically, but it's your fight
和波有关 所以和我也就有关
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表