剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
What's your brilliant plan?
若想救萨宾
Bo: To save Sabine,
就得让你进入比赛
we have to get you in the game.
想要成为阿什的首要任务就是
Hopefuls for The Ash have this one event
阿谀奉承 击垮其他候选人
to curry favour, sabotage the competition,
取得足够选票 进入捕猎游戏
and win enough votes to enter the hunt.
而且他们也会使用各种
And they'll use any means necessary,
必要的卑手段
short of murder.
黑尔 在我不在会场期间
hel use your siren skills to charm votes,
你用海妖技能来吸引票数
while I incapacitate your competition.
我和戴森来作掩护
And Dyson will act as protection.
你确定戴森会来吗?
You're sure Dyson's coming?
别担心 都说好了
Don't worry: I talked to him.
没问题 他加入
He's cool. He's in.
戴森
Dyson!
现在最关键的
Bo: The important thing is
是我们得齐心协力
for us to work as a team.
一起来的 一起走
Get in, get out. Together.
请允许我护送你进去?
Would you allow me to escort you in?
我们走吧
Here we go.
蓝色袖章
Wearing the blue--
威廉 黑尔 海莉
Baronet William Haley
弗朗西斯 圣地亚哥 男爵
Francois Santiago:
萨莫拉 氏族
Clan Zamora.
海莉??
Haley??
再说一个字 再说一个
One more word, just one more,
我就唱歌♥迷晕你 把你扔墙角走人了
and I'll sing you to sleep and leave you in a corner.
袖章是用来辨别竞选人的
So, the arm bands identify the competitors,
那这个呢?
but what are those?
晶币
Gias.
这是用来投票的石头
It's the stone you use to cast your vote.
这套还是挺新潮的嘛
Real modern system you got here.
老人家就喜欢老传统
Exactly old people like old shit.
失陪了
Excuse me.
哦 额 不好意思
Oh, uh Pardon me.
不 不 我的错
No, no, no. It's my fault.
希望你在投票的时候
I hope you won't hold my clumsiness against me
别在意我的笨拙
when you cast your vote.
你 你自己能行吧
You, uh, you good on your own?
有何想法?
What'd he say?
我决定 绿袖章先生就是我的第一个目标
I'd say Mr. Green Arm Band there is my first target.
然后美洲狮 老大爷
And the Cougar And Grampa,
和自负哥
and uh, Mr. Big
我会尽量让他们出局的
I'll try to take them out of competition.
还有其他的两个候选人别让他们拿到太多选票
The other two contenders shouldn't get much support.
你尽情发挥去拉选票吧
You work the room and score some votes.
让我尽显男人社交本色吧
Let's rock out with our frocks out.
幸会
Pleasure
感谢 您真是容光焕发
Thank you. You look stunning.
您的衣服在哪做的?
And who's your tailor?
愉快
Enjoy.
请容我们说几句?
Excuse us, please?
嘿 你好啊
Well, hello.
嗨
Hi.
我呢...
I, um...
一直在观察你噢
I've been watching you.
我注意到了
I've noticed.
我想你最好该回家了
I think you might want to go home now.
别去想这个可笑的选举了
Forget all about this silly little election.
知道吗 我觉得你高估了自己的能力
You know, I think you overestimate your talents.
要留意了...
Mind you...
不错的技能
Those are some talents.
我赞同 养老体制实在是严重不足
I agree, the pension system is woefully inadequate.
所以 如果我做阿什 我会...
That's why, as The Ash, I would....
将年龄超过9个世纪的人加双倍养老保险
double the payouts for anyone over nine centuries old.
不过你看起来绝对不超过六百五十岁
Though you don't look a decade over six fifty.
给你的 先生
For you, Sir.
哈
Huh.
恩横
Mmmhmm.
好兄弟
My man.
又过头了 烦人
Still got it, dammit.
不错嘛
Nice.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
见到你也是
It's good to see you, too.
戴森
Dyson
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
那么
So
打算躲着她一辈子?
for the rest of your lives?
我不知道怎么跟她说什么
I don't know what to say to her.
我警告过你命运女神的事
I warned you about the Norn.
说过她们的祖先跟诡计
About the Ancients and their trickery.
我是成年人了 特里克
I'm a big boy, Trick.
我知道自己在干什么
I knew what I was getting into.
那干嘛用你擅自去做的事
Then why punish her for something
来惩罚她?
you chose to do freely?
那可不像你 戴森
That's not like you, Dyson.
我不再是从前的我了 不是吗?
Well, I'm not exactly "me" anymore, am I?
重点是这个
That's the point.
你不是一直不赞同我们在一起吗
You're the one that didn't want us together.
现在永远不会了
And now that that's permanent,
我想说 你没资格再抱怨什么了
I'd say you've lost your right to complain.
啧 啧 啧 啧 啧
Tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk--
啊 年轻的一代人呐
Awww, the younger generation.
如今就是出言不逊
So lippy these days.
有些人天生就出言不逊
Some of us are born lippy.
啊
Ah.
就像你的小门徒 波 不是吗?
Like your little protege, Bo, there?
人人都说她 火♥辣♥动人
Quite the firebrand, by all accounts.
可最后 原来是遗传她母亲的
But then, I hear she takes after her mother.
伊法
Aife.
你该练练你那一本正经的样子 朋友
You need to work on your poker face, my friend.
汉密斯...他来了吗?
Hamish-- Is he here?
没有
No.
好消息是 他还活着 还单身
Good news, though: he's alive. And free.
他不想来见我
He didn't want to see me.
我试过了 很抱歉
I tried. I am so sorry.
萨宾 你觉得汉密斯有可能是背叛你的人吗?
Sabine, is it possible that Hamish was your betrayer?
不 不可能
No. It's not.
你怎么能肯定?
How can you be sure?
你难道没有全心全意
Have you ever been in love with someone
爱过一个为你放弃一切的人吗?
who loved you with everything he had?
有过 一次 明显的
Yeah, once. Apparently.
那你就会明白
Then you understand.
你那样爱过一次 就会明白
When you've been loved like that, you know.
感觉得到
You feel it.
听着 萨宾 我虽然带不来汉密斯
Look, Sabine, I couldn't bring you Hamish,
可我带来了更好的东西
but I brought you something better:
一次机会
a chance.
我跟朋友们 会在游戏中
My friends and I, we're going
助你一臂之力
to help you during the Hunt.
怎么帮?
Help me how?
按他们的章程赢得比赛
To win by their own rules.
我们会帮你在丛林中存活下来
We'll get you to the end of the woods alive
你会赢得自♥由♥
and you'll win your freedom.
怎样的自♥由♥? 独自漫步在
Freedom to what? To wander alone
我离开80年的人生道路上吗?
in a world I haven't lived in for 80 years?
冒着生命的危险?
And risk all your lives in the?
萨宾
Sabine
谢谢你
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表