剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
你知道谁会不惜一切
You know who would fight to survive,
战斗到最后吗?
to the bitter end?
人类
Humans.
你拥有这所谓的"力量"
You have all these so-called powers
却如此懦弱
and you are such cowards.
你向天借了胆敢动我的黑雁!
How dare you use my Barnacle Goose!
有点刺痛
It tingles
这样就不会了
This won't.
你得感谢我
I'll be doing you a favour.
在迦楼罗动手之前先杀了你
Killing you before the Garuda can.
你真是想死的心都有了
You really do have a death wish,
是不是 伐克斯?
don't you, Vex?
朋友间小打小闹 她不会放在心上的
That's just a tat between friends, she'll get over it.
我们别浪费时间了 嗯?
But let's not dilly-dally, eh?
谢了
Thank you.
你真觉得你可以拯救
You really think you can save the Fae?
整个异种吗?
All of them?
有你的加入
With you on board,
我觉得我们比埃克斯顿赢的几率要大一点
I give us slightly better odds than Exton.
我常说 就算失败也要赌一把
Let's go down swinging, that's what I always say.
我也这么觉得
Me too.
别怪我没事先告诉你
But I have to warn you
我可是会不择手段的
I don't play nice.
如我所愿
I'm counting on it.
我们把那个"性雁"拿走怎么样?
What you say we take the, uh, sex goose?
刺痛几下玩儿呗
Just for giggles.
想得美
Dream on.
我给你们介绍
I'd like to introduce you
我们队伍的新成员
to the newest member of our army.
晚上好
Evening.
波
Bo
我们需要他
We need him.
原因我稍后会跟你们解释
For reasons I will explain.
但我想说
But also
事到如今 我们不可能再民♥主♥了
As of now, this is no longer a democracy.
只能有一个领袖 而这个人就是我
There can only be one champion and I'm it.
我们可以打败迦楼罗
I know we can beat the Garuda
是的 我已经计划好了
and yes, I have a plan.
但如果你们不想趟这趟浑水...
But if you're not on board...
现在可以离开
now is the time to leave.
嗯
Um
还有件事
One more thing
我虽然身为领袖
I may be the champion
但光靠我一个人赢不了这场战争
but I can't do this alone.
我需要你们
I need you.
所有的人
All of you.
如果我没有表达过我有多感激
And if I haven't been clear about how much I appreciate...
你们所做的一切...
what you are doing...
拉克兰和席亚拉所做的牺牲...
and what Lachlan and Ciara did...
波
Bo
我会陪你战斗到最后
I'm with you 'til the end.
我们都会
We all are.
这可不容易
Won't be easy.
而且不能否认我们内部存在一些问题
Can't say we don't have some stuff between us
这可能会助长迦楼罗的气焰
Stuff that the Garuda can feed off of.
对此我已经想到了办法
I have an idea about that too.
唔哦!
Woo!
见鬼!
Damn!
肯吉 那牌子的酒比我的车还可贵多了
Kenzi, that brand is more expensive than my car.
这是冒牌货
Naw, fake label.
我从一辆卡车后车厢里偷来的
I stole it off the back of a truck.
我们在地球上的最后一天就喝这玩意 嗯?
Nothing too good for our last night on earth, huh?
别说不吉利的
You bite your tongue.
嗨 甜心们 呃 牙膏在哪?
Hey, cupcakes, uh, toothpaste?
床脚柜里
Footlocker.
脱了我的和服!
And take off my kimono!
天哪
God
你觉得我们能相信他?
Do you think we can trust him?
当然不能 想想为了拉他入伙我♥干♥的那些事?
Hell no. The things that I did to recruit him?
即使我能逃过这劫
If we survive this
摩瑞根也不会放过我
the Morrigan will be gunning for me.
我们只是做我们该做的
We do what we gotta do.
是啊
Yeah
戴森看起来好多了
Dyson seems better.
我很高兴看见他又进入了备战状态
It's nice to see him back in fighting form.
嗯...
Mmmm...
如果这注定是异种的末日
You know, if it is the Fae apocalypse,
你该跟你亲爱的在一起
you should go be with your girl.
而不是独自一人 波
You shouldn't be alone, Bo.
我不是一个人 肯吉
I'm not alone, Kenzi.
我有你
I'm with you.
我们真的要大难临头了 是吗?
This is really happening, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
但是我的计划会成功的 肯吉
But, the plan will work, Kenzi.
只要别再出现什么其它的惊喜
As long as there's no other surprises.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表