剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Let my body do the talking.
你只管靠着 放松就行了
You just sit back and relax.
哇 嗯 你真美
Wow...ahem, you are beautiful.
而且 很惊艳
And, uh ...sparkly.
噢!
Ow!
呣 你真有天赋
Um, you're very talented.
那么 你业余时间都干什么?
So, what do you do in your off-time?
你是警♥察♥什么的吗?
You a cop or something?
不 不是啦 波讨厌警♥察♥
Oh, no, Bo... Bo hates cops.
她只是 嗯 她是想来找工作的
She's just uh, she's looking for a job
事实上
Actually.
这样的话 那你们跟路易斯聊吧
Oh, well you're gonna wanna talk to Lewis.
什么事?
Yes?
女士们想找你聊聊
Lady wants a chat.
没问题
No problem.
你可真是尤物不是吗?
Aren't you a pretty thing?
我能跟你做点什么..为你?
What can I do to you... for you?
我叫波
I'm Bo.
我想知道你是不是在招人
I was hoping that you had an opening.
嗯 在招
Mmm I do.
我看得出来 你很快就会大红大紫
And I can see you headlining in no time.
当然了 有代价的
Of course, there's a price.
所有在这跳舞的姑娘们都得付出
All the girls that dance here have to pay it.
你显然会大卖♥♥的
You definitely have the currency.
实际上 我更偏向吧台后面的工作
Actually, I was thinking about something more behind the bar.
你说了算
Your call.
一个像你这样的美女只会让
A beautiful thing like you can only make
我的顾客开心 让我更富有
my customers happy and me richer.
我不敢相信 我竟然要为那个人♥渣♥工作
I can't believe I'm gonna go work for that scum-bag.
是啊 但是不是认真的 对吧?
Yeah, but not for realsies, right?
你不会真的再回去吧 是吗?
You're not actually going to go back, are you?
为什么不呢?
Why wouldn't I?
因为我们接的这个任务
Because our mission, which we chose to accept
是找到唐娜的女儿
was to find Donna's daughter.
我们已经找到了 任务完成!
And we did. Fait accompli!
是啊 那为什么她要帮一个杀人犯逃跑?
Yeah, but why did she help a murderer escape?
然后又杀了他
And then kill him
随后事不关己地回去跳舞?
And then go right back to dancing?
问得非常好 可那是警♥察♥破事
All very good questions for the po-po to answer.
雪莉一个人无依无靠
Sheri doesn't have anyone else in her corner.
我不能对她坐视不管的
I am not turning my back on her.
这就是你一贯的风格
And that's what makes you, you.
好吧 我懂的 哥们儿
You know I get it, dude.
我也了解 男人有的时候想找点乐子 爽一爽
You know, man wants to cool down, maybe have some fun,
于是他去了舞厅 后来遇到了
so he hits the clubs. Ends up meeting
一些他钟意的女孩儿
a few girls he can add to his inventory.
然后没准经过她几番甜言蜜语
And just maybe one of those girls sweet talks him
他就乖乖交出门卡了这也很正常
into giving up his key card. Happens.
但是 她用这张门卡
But then she uses that key card to get
从车♥库♥溜进局里
into the station through the garage.
从车♥库♥?
Garage?
对 没错 我们追踪了你的门卡♥号♥♥码
Well, yeah, yeah-- We traced your key card number.
闹剧上演之前 卡的最后使用地点
It was used in the garage right before the big show.
只是诬陷 绝对是
It was a set up. It must have been.
那或者是西风把你牵扯进来
Or maybe Zephyr brought you in on it.
贿赂你这么做
Paid you to make it happen.
没有! 我发誓
No! I swear.
博伊德!!!
BOYD!!!
袭♥警♥凶犯的同谋
Cop killer accomplice.
来 我来问问你
Now, let me ask you something
这会让你成为监狱英雄呢
is that gonna make you a jailhouse hero,
还是某人的监狱贱♥人♥?
or someone's jailhouse bitch?
别说了! 别说了好不好
Just stop! Just stop
我去过这个地方
I go to this place.
淘气男女俱乐部
Naughty Lady Gentlemen's Club.
照片里的那个女孩 叫雪莉吧?
That girl in the photo? Sheri?
好吧
Okay
我也许告诉她 我要把西风转狱
I might've told her that I was transferring Zephyr.
可能是她拿了我的门卡
Maybe she took my key card.
很好
Cool.
那我们就先从这个夜♥总♥会♥的地点查起吧?
Why don't we just start with that strip joint address?
这么说光明派修女袭击了黑暗派的顾客?
So the Light Fae nuns attacked the Dark Fae customers
在去慈善服装会的路上?
at a charity clothing drive??
好的
Okay.
谢谢你打过来
Thanks for getting back to me.
如果有其他事发生 一定要告诉我
Let me know if anything else happens,
跟修女有关 或其他的也行
nun related or otherwise.
该死
Damn
一切还好吧?
Everything okay?
好着呢!
Yes!
我能为你效劳吗?
How can I help you?
我想说 我了解到一个杀人犯被吊死了
Let's say I know of a murderer who's been hanged.
手还被剁了
His hand's been hacked off
而且他发型实在难看
and he's got a real bad haircut.
是啊 他基本被肢解了
Yeah, he was kind of fileted.
这招真恶心 特里克 很不堪入目
It was a gross, Trick. It was disgusting.
是啊 有人在制♥作♥"荣誉之手"
Yeah, someone's making The Hand of Glory.
跟名字有点不符 不是吗?
That isn't what it sounds like, is it?
是根蜡烛 盗贼用的护身符
It's a candle...a talisman for thieves.
只要谁点燃了它 就能闯进任何地方
Whoever lights it can break into anything they want.
只要蜡烛不熄灭
For as long as the candle stays lit.
是啊 保持地下室通风良好真是个好主意
Yeah, it's a good idea to keep your vault drafty
唯一可以让它熄灭的东西就是牛奶
The only thing that extinguishes it is milk.
当然...牛奶
Of course... milk.
这么说来 这只荣誉之手好比
So this Hand of Glory seems like
每个盗贼的春秋大美眉啊
every robber's wet dream.
为什么不是每个人都有呢?
Why doesn't everyone have one?
因为这手继承了原来主人身体的
Because the Hand retains the deviant qualities
邪恶品质
of the original body
还有 制♥作♥它的过程是非常可怕的
And because making it is a grisly affair.
什么什么手?
Hand of what?
荣誉之手
A Hand of Glory.
从一个杀人犯那儿取下一只手
You take the hand of a murderer
刚刚被勒住脖子
who's been recently hanged
吊死的那个
by the neck until dead.
然后把手浸泡在一种
You marinate that hand in a mixture
掺有稀有药草和香精油的混合物里
of rare herbs and essential oils.
这就做成了蜡烛的底座
That serves as a base for the candle.
任何一种蜡烛吗?
Any particular kind of candle?
是用从杀人犯身上的脂肪制♥作♥而成的
One made from the murderer's rendered fat.
那头发呢?
And the hair?
拿来做蜡烛芯
Used for the wick.
必然的
Of course.
有件事你该知道
There's something you should know
关于这只特殊的手
about this particular Hand.
杀人犯越是恶毒
The more vicious the killer,
手的能量就越大
the stronger the powers of the hand.
以西风的犯罪记录来说 这将会
Given the Zephyr's history, this is going
是一个拥有巨大能量的护身符
to be one powerful talisman.
好吧
Okay.
还有件事
One other thing
你跟别人提起过这案子吗?
Have you spoken to anybody else about this case?
比如谁?
Like who?
谢谢你来验尸
Thanks for the autopsy.
戴森
Dyson
不介意我在这待会儿吗?
Would you mind if I hang here?
我只想要点私人时间
I just need some personal time
在保镖狗护送我回去之前
before the guard dog escorts me back.
你想待多久就待多久吧
Take as much time as you need.
喂?
Hello?
波?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表