剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I need your help.
我听候差遣
I'm your man.
我能感觉到迦楼罗一举一动
I can feel the Garuda's breath on my neck,
但现在对付他还欠火候
but we're not ready to take him on yet.
我绝对能帮上忙
I can definitely help.
听着 我认识一哥们
Look, I've got a guy who can hook us up
能提供重武器给我们
with some heavy armament.
我是说肩扛式反坦克导弹
I'm talking hand-held, anti-tank missiles.
我们不需要武器 我们需要情报
We don't need firepower. We need intel.
事实上 我需要目前为止
Specifically, I want to be up to date
拉克兰所知道的所有情报
on everything Lachlan knows.
你想让我当卧底
You want me to spy on him.
实质上 是的
Essentially, yes.
那对你而言有困难?
Is that gonna be a problem for you?
112号♥方案
Test solution 112.
两个氯化钠分子对应三个溴化物分子
Two parts sodium chloride to three parts bromide.
112号♥方案依然没有得出 娜迪亚
Test solution 112 generated no measurable change
血液中的大变化
in Nadia's blood.
113号♥方案
Test solution 113...
刚果病毒抗体血清
the Congolese virus antibody serum.
血清研发用于
The serum was developed to combat
异种内战时所用的病毒
a virulent Fae outbreak in Africa.
对人类血红蛋白没有影响
It has no affect on human hemoglobin,
但我得归纳出所有污染体
but I must rule out all potential contaminants.
这怎么可能?
How is that possible...?
和我们人类不同
Unlike our human counterparts,
异种女性取得权势与地位
Fae women have held positions of power
已有几个世纪
and importance for centuries.
从勇于恶战的凯尔特女王
From fierce warriors, like the Celtic Fairy Queens,
到学识渊博的德鲁伊
to wise scholars like the Druids,
我们历史性的实现了平等
we historically have been treated as equals.
为了延续彼时辉煌
In order to continue that in today's world,
我们必须不断勇攀高峰
we must always reach for greatness
直至最顶端
and ascend to the highest pinnacles.
每时每刻 我想要你们记住
Every moment, I want you to act
你们做的每件事 都能有大影响
as if what you do makes a difference.
我们只是吸取老一辈
It is critical that we take lessons
伟大女性异种的经验 而不是妥协
from Fae women before us, and not compromise.
因为我们就是我们自己 姑娘们
Because we're all we've got, girls.
不要在生命尽头
Don't get to the end of your life and realize
才意识到生活在长度上
that you've just lived the length of it.
希望你们也注重生活的广度
I want you to live the breadth of it as well.
哇 她太牛了
Wow... She is good.
并记住一旦前行绝无后路
And remember as you go forth today to never give up.
因为那将是你
Because that could be the time and place...
命运的转折点
where the tides turn and your fortunes change.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得怎么样 亲?
Whatcha thinking, buttercup?
我想和她谈谈 出于欣赏
I want to talk to her, form my own impression.
你觉得是不是阿屎又在耍我们?
You think The Ash-hole might be playing you again?
我也有同感
The thought is never far from my mind.
你们想见见我母亲?
You guys wanna meet The Mom?
是啊 那就太好了
Yeah, that'd be great.
我得提醒你们 她喜欢自说自话
I, uh, gotta warn you, she likes to hear herself talk.
告诉我结果怎样
Let me know how it turns out.
好的
Okay
妈妈 这是我的朋友肯吉
Mother, this is my friend, Kenzi.
人类 托丽 我怎么和你说的
A human, Tori, what did I tell you
还有她的朋友 波
AND her friend, Bo.
波 那个淫妖
Bo, the succubus
是的
Yes.
真高兴终于见到你了
It is a pleasure to finally meet you.
你真是名副其实
Your reputation proceeds you.
我怎么就名副其实了?
Uh, which part of my reputation?
你的勇敢 和数不尽的英雄作风
Your bravery, your countless acts of heroism.
你是当代女性异种的表率
You're a tribute to Fae women and should be held up
年轻的女异种们都应以你为榜样
as a role model to young Fae women everywhere.
懂我的意思了吧?
See what I mean?
彻底懂了
Totally
你过奖了
I'm flattered.
我要是早知道你也在这里
I, um.I wish I knew you were here.
一定会请你上台
I would've had you up on stage
把你介绍给大家
and introduced you to the crowd.
我觉得你刚才一个人在台上就已经很完美了
Uh, well, I think you did fine up there all by yourself.
你的演讲很振奋人心
Your speech was so inspiring.
很高兴它和你有共鸣
Well, I'm glad it resonated with you.
我不仅坚信女性异种应争取自己的权利
I'm a firm believer not only in Fae women's rights,
我还坚信每个人都有义务让周遭的世界
but the individual obligation to make positive change
变得越来越好
each and every day in the world around us.
同意
Amen.
哇哦
Wow.
认真的?
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
亲爱的 占用你一点时间
Hey, babe, come here for a sec
还要取血样吗?
Are you taking more blood?
不
Nope.
今天我不抽血 而是给你注射些东西
Today, I'm making a deposit instead of withdrawal.
什么东西?
What's in there?
我终于发现了阳性的结果
I finally had a positive test.
你的血液和我当年在非洲开♥发♥的血清
Your blood reacted to the serum I developed
产生了凝集反应
when we were in Africa.
你觉得我得了那个病?
So, you think I got that disease?
可能是一个变种
Maybe a variant strain of it.
我改良了血清以让它对你产生效用
I modified the serum so it would react with your blood type,
希望它能杀死病毒
and I'm hoping that it will kill off the virus.
不要
No
我还以为你会开心呢
I thought you'd be happy about this.
你不想快点好起来吗?
Don't you want to feel better?
我不要扎针
No more needles.
听话
Come on
我说了我不打♥针♥!
I said no more needles!
我绝对被龙刀洗♥脑♥了
I was so blown away by The Glaive.
她像奥普拉一样 就差送车给人了
I mean, she's like Oprah without all the free cars.
(奥普拉秀有段时间免费赠车给幸运观众)
这几年我见过她几次
I've met her a few times over the years.
她很善于辞令而且懂的掌控气氛
She certainly knows how to turn a phrase and control a room.
"但是"
I sense a "but"
但是 这不保证她的意愿
But, that doesn't mean her intentions
也是高尚的
are necessarily honourable.
好吧 政♥治♥上的事我不太了解
Well, I'm no expert on politics,
可我不觉得龙刀会为了自己的利益
but I find it hard to believe that The Glaive
出♥卖♥♥♥整个异种
would sell out the Fae to save her own ass.
也许只是你不愿相信
Maybe you don't want to believe it.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
龙刀是一个魅力非凡的女人
The Glaive's a very charismatic woman.
也许你早就把她置于神坛之上
Maybe you've placed her on a pedestal,
把她当做所有美德的化身
in hopes that she's a beacon of goodness.
我才发现你这么愤世嫉俗 特里克
I never realized you were so cynical, Trick.
有人管它叫"愤世嫉俗"
Some people call it "cynical,"
也有人管它叫"实事求是"
others call it "realistic."
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay
你怎么看龙刀?
What is your take on The Glaive?
我猜她和迦楼罗结成了同盟
I'm guessing that she is forging an alliance with the Garuda.
依据呢?
Based on what?
这是很聪明的一招
It's the smart move.
迦楼罗想要挑起战争
The Garuda wants a war to break out,
所以他向光明派和黑暗派同时开出条件
so he makes an offer to the Light and the Dark.
加入我吧 我们一起打倒你的敌人
Join me and together, we'll wipe out your enemy.
所以 他打着协助而不是毁灭异种的旗号♥
So, he plays them off against each other,
来挑起两方的战争
offering them salvation over annihilation.
没错
Exactly.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表