剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
No, he did, he showed on Sunday,
和他在哥斯达黎加遇到的一个小妞一起
with this chick that he met in Costa Rica.
她是他女朋友吗?
Was she his girlfriend?
女朋友? 不 她更像一个吸血鬼
Girlfriend, no. More like a leech,
她总是向他要钱
she was always trying to hit him up for money.
她就是那种别人都说她很真诚
She's one of these girls who says that she's authentic,
可实际上她只想玩乐的女孩子
but all she wanted to do was party.
这就是她和科尔
Here, this is her and Cole.
她还在这吗? 我们能不能和她聊聊?
Is she here? Can we speak to her?
她离开了
She took off.
如果你们能找到她再和她聊吧
You can talk to her if you can find her.
好吧
Okay, well
如果你再见到她 让她打电♥话♥给我 好吗?
If you see her again, you get her to call me, okay?
她不会回来的
She's not gonna be back.
她失踪了
She's in the wind.
和他们一样
Like the rest of them.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
过去一个月
Over the last month, there've been three
三四个背包客在这里登记入住
or four backpackers who've checked in here,
后来突然之间就消失了
and then suddenly disappeared.
可他们是背包客 他们要旅行...
Yeah, but they're backpackers, they travel...
不是 他们身上都没带现金
No, but they didn't have the cash.
我也不知道... 也许他们只是想家了
I don't know...maybe they just got homesick.
和同行的伙伴失去联♥系♥ 你懂这种感觉吗?
You lose track of people on the road, you know?
我相信你能挺过来的
Yeah, I'm sure you do.
好了 谢谢你 托尼 照顾好自己 好吗?
Okay, thanks, Tony. You take care, okay?
谢啦 兄弟
Thanks, man.
嗯...
Yeah...
黑尔 科尔的事情恐怕不是个孤立事件
Hale, turns out this thing with Cole is not an isolated case.
貌似像某些异种对年轻流浪者有特殊的偏好
Sounds like some Fae has a taste for young vagabonds.
这太糟了
Well, that's too bad.
嗯 好的 我稍后联♥系♥你
Yeah, okay, I'll talk to you later.
什么太糟了?
What's too bad?
不要告诉我赖安取消了午餐
Don't you dare tell me that Ryan is cancelling lunch.
不 是黑尔
No, it was Hale.
他查到了戴尔芬的信♥用♥卡♥
He got a hit on Delphine's credit card.
记录上显示她昨晚坐车去了旧金山
Turns out she boarded a bus last night for San Francisco.
所以 我们能做什么呢?
So, what can we do?
我想我得再去一趟青年旅社
Well...I guess I'll head back to the hostel
看看还能找到哪些新线索
and see if I can turn over any new leads.
但是 是吃过午饭再去 对吧?
But, not until after lunch, right?
因为一个女孩一定要吃饭
Because a girl's gotta eat
而且临时取消约会很失礼
and it would just be rude to cancel.
好 吃完饭再去
Yes, after lunch.
小肯要去找内内了
K, heading over to Nate's.
不许吃零嘴!
No snacking!
吃点别的呗
Not on food anyway
戴森
Dyson
我桌子上放着你的停职文件
I got your suspension papers on my desk.
你出什么毛病了?
What the hell got into you?
是那个男的先动的手 盖瑞提
The man grabbed me, Garrity.
如果没记错这叫攻击执法者
Last I heard that's called assaulting an officer.
那个男人正好在陪市长打高尔夫 而且...
That man happens to play golf with the Mayor and...
那又怎样? 一个乡村俱乐部会员
So what? A membership
附加低差点球手(高尔夫术语)
at a country club and a low handicap
就可以让你凌驾于法律之上了?
make you above the law?
不 可这让他结识了一些有势力的朋友
No, but it does give him some very powerful friends,
而他们决定撤回对他儿子的起诉
who decided to drop the charges against his son.
你开玩笑的吧
You gotta be kidding me
我看起来像在开玩笑吗?
Do I look like I'm kidding??
拜你所赐 我们对盗车案
Thanks to you our six month investigation
六个月的调查又要退回起点了
of the car jacking ring is back to square one.
这不是我的错
That is not my fault.
告诉市长 让他别那么没种
You tell the Mayor to grow some balls
戴森
Dyson
等我下次见到他 我会告诉他的
Next time I see him, I'll be sure to pass that along.
顺便再告诉他这是你说的
And tell him it came from you.
不劳大驾 我自己告诉他
Don't bother, I'll tell him myself.
我说过了 停职! 等待调查
Like I said, suspended! Pending a full investigation.
说完了?
Are we done?
这段时间好好冷静一下
Use the time to cool off.
听着 我们的朋友马上就来了 好吗?
Look, our friends are coming, okay?
查查你的记录簿
Just check your book.
赖安什么什么 还有波 我确定上面一定有
Ryan something and Bo I'm sure it's right there.
对不起 要是不告诉我全名的话
I'm sorry but without a name,
我帮不了你们
there's nothing I can do.
肯吉
Uh, Kenzi
嗨
Hi!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 抱歉我们迟到了
Hey, I'm sorry we're late.
那些服务员争着抢着
Valets, you know, they keep fighting
要帮我停车
over who gets to park my car.
你开的什么车?
What do you drive?
哦 那要看今天是星期几了
Oh, depends on the day of the week.
玛瑞莎 嗨
Marissa, hi
兰伯特先生 很高兴又见到你了
Mr. Lambert, great to see you again.
这些是我的特别好友
These are some very special friends of mine,
波 肯吉 内特
Bo, Kenzi, Nate.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
她真漂亮
She's gorgeous.
谢谢
Thank you.
老地方?
Your usual table?
麻烦带路
Lead the way.
我希望你们准备好享受大餐
I hope you guys are ready for a fantastic meal.
我能不能说
Ah! Can I just say
你男朋友太赞了!
your boyfriend is awesome!
我的心情和电影里茱莉亚罗伯茨
I'm like one jewelry case snap away
傻笑着合上首饰盒时的心情一模一样
from giggling like Julia Roberts.
我知道 他相当不错 对吗?
I know, he's pretty great, right?
太棒了
Hot damn,
我要吃龙虾... 哇哦...
I'm gonna start with the lobster...oh, wow...
上完龙虾之后
With the lobster puffs and then I will have
我要点龙虾卷 还有... 拜托拜托
the lobster rolls and please, please, please,
一定要有... 找到了!
let there be... Yes!
最后是龙虾冰激凌
I will finish with the lobster ice cream.
谢谢
Thank you.
事实上 我已经自作主张地
Actually, I took the liberty of ordering
帮大家点好了一桌菜
for the entire table already.
你... 什么?
You...what?
提前预定
Pre-ordered.
这里的主厨是我的好朋友
The chef's a close personal friend of mine.
他负责照顾我们 不用担心
He's gonna take care of us, don't worry.
而且 等我们喝的大罪的时候
Besides, we'll be so drunk by then,
我们根本认不出来上了什么菜
we'll barely notice.
我喜欢你想问题的方法
I like the way you think.
玛瑞莎 给我们来些红酒 要很多
Marissa, we're gonna need wine, and lots of it.
你这有四九年的李其堡庄园陈酿吗?
Do you have the '49 Richebourg Grand Cru?
告诉我有
Tell me yes.
哦 真抱歉 这种酒卖♥♥完了
Oh, I'm so sorry, we ran out.
你伤了我的心 宝贝
Ugh...you're breaking my heart here, sweetie.
装瓶的时候我还在这呢 难以置信
I was there when it was bottled, it is unbelievable.
好吧 我们要一瓶你们这最好的香槟
Okay, we'll take a bottle of your best champagne
一会儿再点红酒
and we'll order the wine later.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
没错
She is.
而且她也是异种
And she's one of us.
真的?
Really?
真的
Yeah.
哦...
Oh...
呃 各位 我知道...呃 有点俗套
Uh, guys, I know it's, um...kinda cheesy,
但是我还是想先敬祝一杯
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表