剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Five years.
因为我
Because of me.
说来听听
Tell me.
我当时在刚果 做公费研究
I was in the Congo on a research grant.
娜迪亚跟我一起 她为杂♥志♥
Nadia was with me taking pictures
拍摄难民的照片
of refugees for a magazine.
我答应过她 给她一次大冒险
I had promised her this grand adventure.
长达五个月的瘟疫
Five months in an illness
袭击了隔壁整个村庄
swept through neighbouring villages,
非常突然 非常致命
very sudden, very deadly,
然后我想帮忙
and I went to help.
结果发现因战争被染上
It turns out that the people being affected
疾病的人们 根本不是人类...
by the outbreak weren't people at all...
他们是异种
they were Fae.
你就是从那时开始知道异种的?
That's when you learned about the Fae?
娜迪亚开始..病得很严重.
Nadia became... terribly ill.
她是唯一患病的人类
She was the only human to get sick.
当时还是老阿什在位
The Old Ash was there at the time
他提供给我他所有的资源
and he offered me all of his resources
来帮我找到治愈方法
to help find a cure for her.
但作为交换
But in exchange for
你要完全服从奴役
Your complete servitude.
好吧
Well
这个也许是治愈娜迪亚的方法
This could be the cure for Nadia.
它会改变所有事
It would change everything.
你还没打开过?
You haven't opened it?
我觉得我们该一起打开
I thought we should do that together.
这玩意儿什么意思?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
我也不清楚
I have no idea.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表