剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
That was a wise choice.
你还好吧?
You all right?
恩 还好
Yeah, I'm good
把青春还回来
Give it back.
不...不 不 不 先还给他们
No...No, no, no. Them first.
什么? 恩... 嘿
What? Uh...Hey
你看起来不错 实际上
You look amazing and all, in fact,
我这会儿发现自己对
I'm finding out that I'm curiously attracted
老女人也有兴趣薄厚 可是拜托...
to older women right now, but come on...
什么 什么 因为他们是人类么?
What, what, 'cause they're human?
快把青春还给她们!
Is that...Give them their years back now!
恐怕不行
I don't think so.
我虽然年纪大点 但是我仍然可以揍你
You know, I may be older, but I can still kick your ass.
恐怕你是没认清状况吧 亲
I'm afraid you've misread the situation, my dear.
一方面 我们是黑暗异种 另一方面...
For one thing, we're Dark Fae, and for another...
他也是
So is he.
那又怎样?
So what?
他绝不会跟不结盟的淫妖站在一边来
So he's never gonna side with an unaligned succubus
救她而不救他们的同类
to save them over members of his own clan.
说的好
Nice try.
但是赖安不吃那套
But Ryan doesn't play that game.
事实上
Actually
他们做的也没有什么不对 不是吗?
They haven't really done anything wrong, have they?
我是说 用这些人类
I mean, with the humans
而不是那些肥大的种类
Other than maybe a sloppy feed.
你开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me right now?
我只想告诉你
I've been trying to tell you
这是个笑话吗?
Is this some kind of joke?
你无党无派 可我有
You-you don't have a side, I do.
哦...
Oh...
确保再无任何争吵
In case there was any further debate.
不好意思...
Um...sorry.
拉娜 我们走吧
Lana, let's go.
她们怎么办?
What about them?
完成任务
Finish the job.
最开始你就应该做的事情
What you should have done in the first place.
再说明一次 这都是你的错
But once again, this is all your fault.
哇!
Wow!
她把你像个奴婢一样使唤?
She runs you like a servant, huh?
拉娜一生都跟我一起
Lana and I have been together our whole lives.
她知道她的地位
She knows her place.
拉娜 你怎么忍♥下来的?
How do you put up with it, Lana?
总是被告知要做什么
Constantly being told what to do,
从没过过自己的生活
never living your own life
你还没受够么?
Haven't you had enough?
哦 天啊 我自己来
Oh, for God's sakes, I'll do it myself
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
我很久前就该反抗你的
I should have stood up to you years ago.
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your mind?
拉娜...我们谈谈这个 好吗?
Lana...let's talk about this, okay?
没什么好谈的!
No more talk!
我是你的妹妹
I'm your little sister.
你本该照顾我的
You're supposed to take care of me.
可你却让我吸干这些小孩的血
But instead you made me drain those kids,
好让你变得富有
so you could get rich.
谢谢
Thank you.
我之前自己不够强大站出来
I wasn't strong enough to do that by myself.
你现在足够强大了
You are now.
让我把你复原
Let me fix you.
不
No.
啊
Uh
先复原他们
Them first.
我觉得这样的结果也还不错
I think this worked out just fine.
你闭嘴
Stop talking.
我不明白
I just don't get it.
我去了 但是她却不见我
I showed up and she wouldn't even see me.
你知道这些娱乐圈的人
Well, you know these showbiz types,
前一分钟一个样 后一分钟又变卦
one minute it's black, the next minute it's white
是的 但是她在餐馆的时候还很喜欢我
Yeah, but she was so into me at the restaurant.
这讲不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
是不是我的音乐?
It's my music, isn't it?
很烂 是不是?
It's bad.
不 不 不差
No. No, it's not.
别那样想 你决不能那样想
Don't think that. Don't ever think that.
那是因为什么?
Then what?
为什么 因为我一直在等待
Then what, because I've been waiting for years
这样的机会 然后它来了 我却...
for a chance like this, then it comes along and I...
我搞砸了
I blow it.
我甚至连原因都不知道
Without even knowing what I did wrong.
宝贝 你将会有数不清的机会
Babe, you are gonna get a bajillion chances
来拒绝那些
to turn down people who want
不懂得欣赏你才华的人
to make bank off your awesomeness.
好吗?
Okay?
当然
Sure.
相信我 我知道的
Trust me. I know.
同时 你躲过一劫
Okay, but in the meantime, you have dodged a bullet.
我是说 她本会把你变成那些
I mean, come on, she was gonna turn you
跳大神的假唱男
into some lip synching dance monkey.
接着就是 '年度最烂奖'
Next stop, the "tween" crap awards.
真的很对不起
I'm really sorry.
为什么?
Why?
这跟你又无关
It's not like you had anything to do with it.
我只是抱怨下
I just gotta wear it.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
什么事?
What's up?
你男朋友让摩瑞根跟内特签约
Your boy toy sent The Morrigan to sign Nate.
什么时候?
When?!
你走之后
After you left.
我好不容易才让他抽身
I barely managed to get him out of it.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我答应她她欠她一次人情
I had to promise her some giant favor,
在未来某个恐怖的一天兑现
to be named at some terrifying future date.
肯吉 我很抱歉
I am so sorry, Kenzi.
耶 内特的才能被差点打击的一败涂地
Yeah, well, Nate almost got talent sucked into oblivion.
我不敢相信赖安尽然这样!
I can't believe that Ryan would do this!
他干嘛要跟摩瑞根打交道?
Why is he even talking to her?
他那样就不算违反规定吗?
Isn't that, like, illegal or something?
事实上 不算
Actually, no.
赖安是黑暗异种
Ryan is Dark Fae.
你知道?
And you knew that?
这事我会处理的
Look, I'm gonna take care of this.
好吗?
Okay?
我现在就去他那里 收拾他!
I'm gonna go over there right now and rearrange his parts!
还有
And
跟他做个了断 对吧?
Tell him you're through, right?
波 你知道 我喜欢那个
Bo, come on... You know I like it
把欲望放置一边的你 对吧?
when you're getting your hunger all hitched up, okay?
这家伙明显是个坏消息
But, this guy is obviously bad news.
我知道!
I know!
我知道
I know.
所以才这么难办
That's what makes this so hard.
猜下谁忽然不安地走进局里
Guess who suddenly walked into the station
然后自首了?
all terrified and gave himself up?
杰克·埃弗雷特
Jack Everett.
是吧 我猜他良心发现了
Well, I guess he had a change of heart.
哦 你这么想吗?
Oh, you think so?
可是我觉得是有人让他这样做的
'Cause I think someone just talked him into it.
我们谈过
We had a chat.
你用了你的狼性 是吧?
You used your wolf, didn't you?
为什么我要那样做?
Why would I do something like that?
你脑子长在哪里? 啊?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表