剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
There's rules here, Cayden
规定 规定
Rules, rules
规定是给孬种定的
Rules are for suckers.
你那标枪里有什么鬼东西?!
What the hell is in that dart?!
我也不太清楚
I'm not quite sure.
是我买♥♥的惊喜武器大礼包里的
Got it in susurprise bag of weapons I bought.
谁知道里面会有什么呢
You never know what you're gonna get with one of those.
不过 请劳驾给个分数
But tell me, on a scale
从一到无限痛苦 多少分?
from one to excruciating, how's the pain?
姐还受得了!
I can handle it!
知道么 我真的觉得
You know, I really do think
这次约会小游戏该结束了
that this little play date has come to an end.
我好奇能从中捞到什么好处 死淫妖
I wonder what I can get for it, dead sucubous.
有些东西 你到死都不会知道的
Now that's something you're never gonna find out.
呃!
GRRRRRR!
啊!
Ahhhhhhh!
嘿! 射他!
Hey! Him!
别!我和你们作笔交易!
No! I'll make you a deal!
你找出死亡蠕虫我付你双倍的价
You find the death worm and I'll give you double
那可是任何人都梦寐以求的!
what anybody else was looking to pay!!!
呃!
Ugh!
你刚才差点一枪崩了我
You tried to dark gun my brain and then
现在还敢讨价还价?!
you want to cut a deal?!
公事公办嘛
Business is business.
呃!
Ugh!
凯顿 帮帮忙
Cayden, be a dear
尽管虐死这个混♥蛋♥
and knock the business out of this jackhole.
非常乐意
With pleasure
啊!
Ahhhhhhh!
你没事吧?
You ok?
那混♥蛋♥ 把我的手给废了
That jerkoff killed my hand
你受伤了
You're hurt.
你反应还真快
You're perceptive.
找到关于死亡蠕虫的消息了吗?
Did you get anything on the Death Worm?
那人知道内情但不肯说
The guy knows something but wouldn't talk.
不管怎样 我偷了这个
I swiped this, though
拜托你也发挥点作用 在里面找点线索
Make yourself useful and find something on it.
你需要疗伤
You need to heal
我没事
I'm good.
你搞什么鬼!
The hell you are!
我是说 我不需要你的帮助
I mean, I don't need your help.
镇上又不是只有你这只狼
You're not the only wolf in town you know.
去死吧
Shotgun
你不会到此为止的 对吧?
You're not stopping, are you?
我很少做完全套的
I don't usually go all the way.
我可能会伤了你
I might hurt you.
我可是头强壮的野狼
I'm a big bad wolf
你尽管放马过来吧
You can round all my bases.
不可思议!
Amazing!
还没凉呢
They haven't cooled yet
噢
Oh
你没生气吧?
You're not mad, are you?
没事儿波 你必须疗伤
It's alright, Bo. You had to heal.
这就是你
It's who you are.
他们还没
They haven't
嗯 医生做的?
Mmmmm-- Doctor make these?
比我妈做的好吃
Tastier than my mum's.
这是二氧化碳气泡
It's the C-O-2 bubbles--
它能使面团质地变轻变得蓬松
It gives the dough its light, airy texture.
放适量的烘焙粉
You add just the right amount of baking powder
然后确保脂肪含量
and then ensure the fat content
能保护那些气泡
to retain the gas bubbles.
然后把蛋打进去
And then throw in the eggs
作为粘合的元素
as a binding element
哇噢
Wow.
她果断让美味变得全然无趣了
She just totally took the fun out of yummy.
很想念研究室吧?
Miss the lab much?
也许就这样跑出来太过鲁莽了
Maybe it was too rash running away like that.
我是说 如果我现在回去道歉
I mean, if I return now and apologize
也许阿什会对我从轻发落
maybe the Ash's punishment will be lenient.
不 我知道那个人
No, I've met the guy.
他的宽容 就是你上脚链再附赠一把剃须刀
Lenient would be an akle bracelet of razors.
而且 如果你现在
Besides, if you go back now
夹着尾巴回去
with your tail between your legs
拉克兰会用比从前更严酷的力量压制你
Lachlan will have more power over you than ever before.
你在这儿才最安全
You're safe here.
太好了 死贱♥人♥!
Yes, bitches!
呃!
Ugh!
我在维也纳的天才黑客分支完全潜入成功
My genius hacker bud in Vienna totally came through.
我们成功了
We're in
噢噢!
Oh, oh!
太好了!
Yes!
根据昨天收到的邮件所说
According to this email sent yesterday,
死亡蠕虫今晚就会被竞拍
Death Worm is gonna be auctioned off tonight.
会有数以万计的名流精英受邀前来
That's a very elite group of invitees.
我们很难混进去
It'll be hard for us to blend in.
不需要
Not necessarily.
我和波可以乔装成
Bo and I could totally pull off
毫不知名的罗马尼亚 坎特克吉尼姐妹
the infamous Romanian Cantacuzino sisters.
这回我不会再让你们独自行动了
I'm not gonna let you go there alone this time.
这听上去像是在命令啊
That almost sounded like an order.
他的意思是 我们不能坐以待毙
What he means is, we can't just sit here
必须有所行动
and do nothing.
凯顿在千钧一发拯救世界
Last minute save by Cayden
人群奔向四面八方
and the crowd goes...wild...wild...wild.
会让你们做点什么的
You guys will do something.
危险的少女们 比如我们
Dangerous hotties such as ourselves
显然需要勇士的帮忙
are obviously going to need muscle.
还有中看不中用的男人们
And man-candy.
非常非常多的草包美男
Lots and lots of man-candy.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到今晚的盛会
Ladies and Gentlemen welome to this fine event.
请大家集中一下 竞拍会马上就要开始了
If you please gather 'round. The auction is about to begin.
凯顿已就位
Cayden's in position.
随时在后台准备行动
He's got the back covered.
你喝了几杯了?
How many of those have you had?
很多很多
Lots.
话不多说 请容许我向在座的各位介绍
And without further ado, please allow me to introduce you
世界上最罕有也是最危险的武器
to one of the world's rarest and most dangerous weapons.
谢谢
Thank you
令人畏惧的蒙古死亡蠕虫!
The formidable Mongolian Death Worm!
各位 这位是维尔马
Everyone...Meet Velma.
这就是可怕的蒙古死亡蠕虫?
That's the feared Mongolian Death Worm?
她要干嘛 把我们粘死?
What's she gonna do, gum us to death?
谁有火的?
Anybody got a light?
维尔马是已有三百岁的
Velma is a three thousand year old
蒙古死亡蠕虫 她的毁灭威力
Mongolian Death Worm who's destructive powers
足以超越任何人造导弹
can outmatch any human made missiles.
这么想来
When you think about it,
它的外包装还真是巧妙
it's actually brilliant packaging.
谁会怀疑一个瘦小的老小姐?
I mean who's gonna suspect a little old lady?
你绝不会打五折竞拍
You've never battled one at a 50% off sale.
她因其在
She's well known for her part
列波斯战役中的突出表现而闻名于世
in the Greco-Persian Wars, and was
她同时也是阿什姆蒂激光的灵感来源
the inspiration behind the Archemedes Death Ray.
尽管一度难以操控
Though once difficult to control,
维尔马的大脑多年来一直很虚弱
Velma's mind has weakened over the years,
现如今她已成为使用及其方便易懂的武器
making her now an extremely user-friendly weapon.
来呀!给他点颜色!
Come on! Give it a spin!
像这样的情感爆发不过是弱智的表现
Outbursts like this are merely a touch of dementia
但绝不会影响产品的效率
and will not affect the efficiency of the product.
若我能引起各位
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表