剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Drink this.
没事的
It's okay.
它会让你感觉好点 亲爱的
It'll make you feel better, love.
会让这一切好起来
It'll make this all better.
波?
Bo?
特里克?
Trick?
特里克!
Trick!
戒指还我
Gimme the ring.
不
No.
呃!
Ugh!
打得好
Good one.
洒水的那家伙是谁?!
Who was the water guy?!
道格修士 迷魂怪
Brother Doug. An Addonc.
绝对的洗♥脑♥男
Total brainwashing.
让你不远万里搭上专机
You thought it would be fun to get on a plane
跟赖人赖安结婚的心都有了
with Ry-ry and marry his creepy self.
不过在成为正式之前被我们阻止了
But we stopped it before it became official.
哇 还是呆在室内办公好
Wow, good day at the office, guys.
你看上去真漂亮 波
You look really beautiful, Bo.
噢
Oh
我死也没想到自己会选这个
I never really thought I'd pick this
巨大蓬松的棉花糖裙子
giant, puffy, marshmallow dress.
我也是 不过很赞耶!
Me neither but it totally works!
就是 对吧?!
I know, right?!
好了 我们得给这个新郎
Okay, we need to get some more
也整点管用的水
fancy fix-up water for groom-bot here.
我就不明白了 我是说
I just don't get it, I mean,
我们又不喜欢彼此
we don't even like each other.
不过 我呃 的确有联♥系♥他
Although, I, uh, I did call him.
用于治疗
To heal.
什么?
What?
没错
Yeah
好了 一切都明了了
Okay, it's all becoming clear.
我们需要蜡烛 白布 跟肯吉
We're gonna need candles, white cloth, and Kenzi.
如果我能跟你一样做一个合格的异种
If I had everything you had as a proper Fae,
我会很高兴 会享受人生
I'd be happy. I'd enjoy life.
你们这些高级物种
Those of you in the master class,
游走于人类之间假装自己是人类
moving amongst humans as though you were men.
我是人!
I am a man!
还是狼 我活在两个世界
And a wolf. I live in both worlds.
这就是问题所在
That's your problem.
你既不是狼也不是人
You're not a man or wolf.
你自以为所属两个世界 其实哪一个也不属于
You think you fit in both worlds but you don't fit in either.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
你只是不想听罢了
You just can't bear hearing it.
你是个迷失的灵魂 寻找自我
You're a lost soul, searching for an identity,
寻找某个生存的动力
searching for something to hold onto
可你触及到的每件东西最后都化为乌有
but everything you touch turns to dust.
别说了
Stop
不要在说了!
Stop talking!
你是一个漂泊在大海上
You're afloat in a sea of self doubt
毫无生存意义的人
without a life preserver in sight.
你很累
You're tired.
戴森 你又累 又有挫败感
Dyson, you're tired, and defeated.
没有爱的生活让你痛不欲生
Life without love's become unbearable.
住嘴!
Stop it!
不值得活下去了 你不觉得吗?
Not worth living. Wouldn't you agree?
算是为了遭你背叛的朋友
Save your friends the pain of betrayal,
和他们对你的爱
of their love for you.
动手吧...
Go on...
轻轻扣动扳机
five pounds of pressure on the trigger
你所有的折磨就永远消失了
and all your misery will simply go away.
你也该放下这一切了
It's time to put it all behind you.
你做人失败了 做狼也失败
You're a failure as a man, and you're a failure as a wolf.
我依然是条狼
I am still a wolf.
你就是这样办到的 对吧?
This is what you did to them, isn't it?
就是这样杀死他们的?
This is how you killed them?
我只是提供了一面镜子
I only held up a mirror
让他们看见丑陋的自己
and showed them the ugly truth,
就跟我让你看见一样
just like I'm doing with you.
真正丑陋的人是你
The only ugly thing here is you.
你空虚 而且寂寞
You're empty, and you're alone.
唯一能让你开心的事 就是折磨真正的异种
The only joy you get is from causing misery to real Fae.
我就是真正的异种!
I am a real Fae!
不!
No!
你痛恨你自己!
You hate yourself!
你祈祷自己能成为高等异种
And you prey on the weakness of your masters.
你认为如果你能高人一等
You think that if you can, rise above them
就以为着自己不再是 卑微...
for a moment it will mean you're not a, sad and--
多余 可怜可恨之人
unwanted, pathetic abomination.
我♥干♥掉了无数你一样的同类
I've killed dozens of you with little more
仅凭我微小智慧 你并不比我强!
than my intellect, you're NOT better than me!
我没有在跟你比
I don't think I am.
不过我的确有忏悔了
But I do think I just got a confession.
我还没输 警长
You didn't win, Detective.
你只是在拖延逃避
You've only prolonged the inevitable.
等你自尽的时候 胜利就是我的
When you take your life, the victory'll be mine!
警长!!!
Detective!!!
我依然在你脑子里
I'm still in your mind!
在他手腕上开一道小口子
Make a tiny incision on his wrist.
小口子就够了?
Just a tiny one?
小的!
Tiny!
为什么们非要我来干这个
I don't know why I'm the right person for the job here.
没有什么为什么的 小心点就行
It doesn't matter why, just be careful,
可能会有点晕
you might feel a little faint.
呃 晕不是姐的风格!
Ugh, fainting is for wimps!
现在...
Now--
不为伤害 只为治愈
With harm to none, thy will be done.
不为伤害 只为治愈
With harm to none, thy will be done.
我献出手腕之血 在你体内流淌
The wrist I cleave, and the other leave.
我献出手腕之血 在你体内流淌
The wrist I cleave and the other leave.
这样她就不能伤害你 波
Thou cannot harm him, Bo.
这样她就不能伤害你 波?
Thou cannot harm him, Bo?
等等 我♥干♥什么了?
Wait, what'd I do?
嘘!
Shh!
晕乎...
Headrush...
晕乎!
Headrush!
她倒了
There she goes--
哦 啊!
Oh! Ah!
我以为在做梦呢 但是你确实穿着婚纱
I thought I was dreaming but you are wearing a white dress.
事实上 你是被打晕了 我们差点拜堂成亲
Actually, it's champagne. We almost got married.
我要杯威士忌
I need a whiskey.
跟啤酒 还要有脱衣舞郎
And a beer, with a side of strippers.
她没事吧?
Is she okay?
她几分钟后就会醒的
She'll be fine in a couple minutes.
正式说明!
For the record!
我当时也因为神志不清
I was out of my mind, too.
你可不嘛...
Sure you were...
我们到底怎么了?
What happened to us?
一只迷魂怪 我是被迷魂怪整的
An Addonc. Well, for me anyway.
你也出了点毛病
Something else happened to you,
我到真想听听解释
which I am dying to hear about.
哦 我的错!
Oh! That's my bad!
我昨晚跟什么霍德拉在一起
I was with this Huldra last night.
桑亚吧
Sonja
就是你打电♥话♥有急事的时候
And that's when you called for your little
然后她就彻底伤心了
emergency service call and oh god she went totally ballistic
嫉妒得要死 然后她懂什么...
and crazy jealous and she has been known to...
混淆大脑的法术
melt portions of people's brain
来控制敌人 你懂的 所以...
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表