剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
约克郡布丁?
Yorkshire pudding?
肉汁?!
Gravy?!
真要命了 当然咯!
Hells to the bells, yes!
好 等等
Yeah, hold on
波!
Bo-ooo!
干嘛?!
What?!
嘿 亲 我们星期天安排怎么打发了吗?
Hey babe, what's our dance card like on Sunday?
我现在真的没工夫去看档期肯吉 !
I can't really check the daytimer right now, Kenz!
是特里克的电♥话♥!
It's Trick!
他打算在木豆酒吧办个星期天烤肉!
He's making a Sunday roast at the Dal!
你觉得怎么样
What do you say
你 我 再穿上咱们的休闲运动衫?
You, me, and our elastic-waist sweats?
我不能去!
I can't!
为什么不行?!
Why not?!
因为我会很忙!
'Cause I'll be busy!
忙什么??
Busy with what??
你去玩嗨点 我需要宅一晚!
Knock yourself out, I need a night in!
好吧 我会带我那把极品牛排刀过去
Well I'll be there with my monogrammed steak knife,
不过波 唉 只能转达她的歉意了
but Bo, alas, sends her regrets.
是啊...嗯 她现在不太方便说话
Yeahhh...um, she can't really talk right now
她正性趣盎然呢
She's jammed right up.
嘿 水蜜桃 车上的修复服务如何呀?
Hey, Sugar Crotch- how was the car service?
噢 我们绝对要把他们存在快速拨号♥键上
Oh, we'll definitely be keeping them on speed dial.
不过不管精灵会不会叛变 那都是我最后一次
But renegade goblin or not, that is the last time
从三楼窗户往外跳了
I jump out a third floor window for a case.
好了 我知道你刚刚
Now, I know you were un peu occupado
忙着努力爱爱 不过
getting bang-healed and everything but
你拒接可爱的特里克的所有电♥话♥
Is there any other reason you're avoiding
还有什么其他原因吗?
all calls from the merry Trickster?
你指除了我看见自己杀了他的幻象之外?
You mean other than the fact that I had a vision in which I kill him?
是啊 我是指比如...
Yeah, I mean like uh...
你是在酒吧赊账太多
do you owe huge on your bar tab
还是你偷了他的巨怪 或者...
or did you steal his troll, or...
喔 喔 等等...什么?!
Whoa, whoa, wait-- What?!
杀了他? 杀了特里克?!
Kill him? Kill Trick?!
末日女童给我看了一个幻象
The Nain Rouge gave me a vision.
不知道怎么回事 他死在了我手上
Somehow he was dead by my hands.
他知道吗?
Does he know?
不知道 所以他才变得咄咄逼人
No, which is why he's getting pushy.
所以你也知道 除非我想到处理方法...
So, you know, until I know what the deal is
是呀 要不没有欢乐时光 跟烤肉了 对吧?
Yeah, no happy times, gravy-hour in the Shire, huh?
你好啊 医生
Why hello, doctor.
什么??
What??
在哪儿?
Where?
来吧!
C'mon!
什么?! 不要!
What?! No!
我们得坐下来好好琢磨这件事!
We have to sit down and process this!
最好有烤肉三明治
Preferably with the roast beef sandwich
我突然好想吃
I'm suddenly craving.
找到你了
Found you.
嘿 劳伦!
Hey, Lauren!
那个神秘的病人在哪儿?
Where's the mystery patient?
很显然 他是昨晚被扔在这里的
Apparently he was just dumped here last night
噢 哇
Oh, wow
出什么事了?
What happened?
嗯 一个回旋踢外加一个旋风拳
Well, a jumping back kick and a tornado of fists.
什么意思?
Excuse me?
他是个拳击手 综合格斗
He's a fighter. Mixed martial arts.
那家伙对我一顿毒打
The guy made a meal outta me.
什么杂种能对一个食人魔做出这种事?
What kind of son of a bitch can do that to an Ogre?
你是食人魔?!
You're an Ogre?!
如假包换
Tough as they come.
是什么异种对你下的毒手?
What kind of Fae did this to you?
问题就在这 波
That's the thing, Bo
不是异种干的!
It wasn't Fae!
是个该死的人类
It was a damn human.
当你不知道你是谁 生活很艰辛
Life is hard when you don't know who you are.
当你知道后会变得更艰难
It's harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱带来死亡
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了多年
I was lost for years,
在搜寻和躲藏中生活...
Searching while hiding...
只为了找寻隐藏在世人后的世界
Only to find I belong to a world hidden from humans.
我已经厌倦了躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过我自己的生活
I will live the life I choose.
妖女迷行第二季10集
对对 行了 真疼啊! 很疼
Yeah, yeah, yeah...That hurts! It hurts
我担心会有内出血
I'm worried about internal hemorrhaging
奥斯卡 我真认为...
Oscar, I really think
我绝对不会跟你回实验室
No way I'm going back to the lab with you
我一旦回去 阿什就会察觉
If I do, the Ash is gonna find out.
察觉什么?
Find out what?
拳赛 并没有严格遵守条例
The fights, they're not strictly sanctioned.
肩膀脱臼了
Dislocated shoulder.
我都没注意到
I didn't even notice.
那么你说的是非法地下拳赛了?
So you're talking about illegal, underground fights?
老兄 我们怎么才能弄到门票?
Dude, how do we score tix?
好吧 如果奥斯卡不说清来龙去脉
Well if Oscar doesn't tell us everything,
那我就得给阿什写一份报告了
Then I'm gonna have to write a report for The Ash.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right
这家伙叫费拉罗
This guy named Ferraro,
除他的健身房♥外 他还经营着一个人类格斗
he runs these human fights out of his gym.
绝对保密
Totally secret.
现场只邀请异种观众
Invite only for the live Fae audience.
那就是还有死了的观众?
There's a dead audience too?
我可不想再和僵尸打交道了
I am not dealing with any more zombies
不 不是 他给付费的观众一个网站的密♥码♥
No, no, no he gives the paying viewers a password
世界各地的人就能在线观看
to a website, people all over the world
下注 生意做的很大
can watch and bet online. It's big, big business.
噢
Ow
那这个费拉罗? 他是黑暗异种了?
So this Ferraro? He's Dark Fae?
不...是光明派的 人脉极广
No ...Light. Well Connected.
社区中流砥柱类型的人物
Real pillar of the community type.
我想也是
Sure he is.
你又是怎么跟他扯上关系的?
So how did you get involved with him?
有个人类 他已经连赢了
There's this human and he's won
大概十二场比赛
like twelve straight fights.
观众看他实在是看腻了
And the audience is getting real bored of him
他三两下就能打垮对手
Destroys opponents in like, two seconds.
但他只打人类
But he's only fought humans
所以费拉罗悄悄地让食人魔上了场
So Ferraro secretly brings in this bad-ass Ogre
这家伙在赛场上对我的所作所为...
The things this guys did to me in the ring...
我是从没见过人类能做到的
I ain't ever seen a human do that before.
他肯定有地方不对劲
Something ain't right with him.
一个人类的斗鸡赛场
A human cockfighting ring?
别开这玩笑 求你憋着...
Keep the joke inside, keep it inside...
让一个超人类的人类重打人类
With a super-human human pounding on people
供异种取乐赚票子?
for Fae pleasure and profit?
没门儿 我马上就让它关门大吉
No way. I'm shutting it down, pronto.
我猜你也会
I thought you might.
这么帮我吧
Help me with this
数三下扭过来拉
Turn and pull on three
好
Okay
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait
你得发誓不告诉阿什这件事
You gotta promise not to tell the Ash about this.
我还有家有妻小 如果他们把我关上个四十年
I got a wife and brood at home, if they shit me off for forty years, the question is
谁来供养他们?
who's gonna provide?
别担心 我们会保守你的秘密
Don't worry. Your secret's safe with us.
我认识一个我们信得过的人
I know someone we can trust.
一 二 三
One, two, three
没有人类能把食人魔打成这样
No human could do that to an Ogre.
那就是某个异种耍了阴招 大吃一惊吧!
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表