剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
when I first came to town.
他给了我免费会员让我接受训练
Gave me a free membership here so I could train
他给我妻子的葬礼出了钱
Paid for my wife's funeral.
当我失去生活来源以后 他借了我一笔钱
When I lost my job roofing, he gave me a loan.
我必须通过不断格斗来偿还
I had to work it off in these fights of his.
我明白这种奴役压♥迫♥的感受
I know about that kind of servitude.
不管怎样 这场格斗
Anyway, this fight?
等我赚够钱了 就再也不用被迫格斗了
Paying me enough I won't have to fight no more.
再也不用了
Ever.
费拉罗说把它喝完
Ferraro says to drink up.
你需要恢复体力
You need to regain your strength.
已经恢复了 兄弟
Already got it back buddy.
确凿的证据 如你要求的
One smoking gun, as requested.
就是个瓶子不像个证据
More of a bottle than a gun.
检测一下吧
Test it.
这应该能表明为什么一个人类拳手
Should reveal what's giving a human fighter
会有超人的力量跟暴♥力♥型晕厥
superhuman strength and rage blackouts.
好的 女士
Yes, Ma'am.
我会速速送到实验室
I will rush it to the lab.
我想费拉罗让他服用了
I think Ferraro's been slipping him something
一些来自异种的药物
from the Fae pharmacy.
如果是这样 那么费拉罗那些
If that is the case, then not even Ferraro's
又高又壮的朋友再有本事 都没法保护他了
high and mighty friends will be able to protect him.
瞧瞧我俩 哈!
Look at us, huh?
多好的合作伙伴
Partnering up and stuff
是呀
Yeah
我们两个
Look at us.
也许我们真的能成为朋友
Maybe we really can be friends.
贝丝?
Beth?
阿梅?
Mel?
就是她!她杀了我的哥哥!
That's her! She killed my brother!
你跑不掉了!
You can't run away anymore!
你会为你对凯尔做的事付出代价!
You're gonna pay for what you did to Kyle!
你应该去看看我的父母
You are going to face my parents
看看你对他们造成了多大的痛苦!
and see the pain that you caused them!
你知道她到这儿来了?
You knew she was here??
波!
Bo!
肯吉 到底怎么回事?
Kenzi, what the hell's going on?
波 你在干什么?
Bo, what are you doing?
我得逃走了 肯吉!
I have to run, Kenzi!
再一次!
Again!
我们能解决这件事的!
We can fix this!
我杀了她哥哥!
I KILLED her brother!
这事没法解决的!
That can never be fixed!
而且无论这件事
And no matter how much distance
过去了多久
I put between then and now,
凯尔永远都死去了
Kyle will always be dead,
而且它永远都是我的错!
and it will always be my fault!
你应该告诉我阿梅到这儿来了
You should have told me that Mel was here
我只是想保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
我生命中发生的所有糟糕的事情
Everything bad that's ever happened to me
都是因为有人
in my life has been because someone
想要来用谎言来保护我!
has been trying to protect me WITH LIES!
你不知道这件事对我来说意味着什么!
You have no idea what it was like for me!
是 我是不知道
No, I don't,
那是因为你从来没跟我说过任何事!
because you never told me anything!
因为这件事太恐怖太可怕!
Because it was horrifying and awful!
好吧 我想了解
Okay, well I want to understand.
所以 告诉我吧...
So, tell me...
你怎么可能理解呢?
How could you possibly understand?
我在一个农场里长大
I grew up on a farm.
我以为我就是个普通的女孩子...
I thought I was a regular girl...
我会和父母一起去教堂祷告!
I went to church with my parents!
发生了什么?
What happened?
当我到了青春期...
When I hit puberty...
我开始觉得不一样了
I started to feel different.
你的能量开始发生反应了...
Your powers kicked in...
我不知道自己有多危险
I didn't know how dangerous I was
我的父母告诉我性是邪恶的
My parents taught me that sex was evil.
我现在发现他们是多么的正确
And I found out just how right they were.
也发现了自己是多么的罪恶
I found out how evil I was.
我身体里有个魔鬼 肯吉
I had the devil inside of me, Kenzi.
你真的这样想吗?
You really thought that?
我吓坏了
I was so terrified
于是我告诉父母发生了什么事
So, I told my parents what happened.
他们没法再隐瞒了
And they broke down,
告诉了我 我是被收养的
and told me that I was adopted.
他们唯一拥有的东西
The only thing they had was this
是一张婴儿照片
This baby picture
背面写着一个名字
with a name written across the back.
是"波"吧
"Bo".
我恨他们
I hated them.
我恨我自己
I hated myself.
于是 我逃走了
So, I ran.
现在 我又得继续逃跑了
And now, I have to keep running.
戴森的电♥话♥
It's Dyson
喂?
Yeah?
好的
Fine.
噢
Oh
嗨
Hey
你是对的 麦克是半异种
So, you were right. Mike is doping.
你还好吗
You okay?
很好
Sure
这是什么?
What am I looking at?
是一种生物混合体
It's a biological compound.
和一种两栖的异族的分泌物相吻合
Matches the secretions of an amphibious Fae
被叫做"Gama"
called the "Gama."
阿尔法 贝塔 伽马?
Alpha, beta, gama?
是蛤♥蟆♥仙人...一种蟾蜍或者青蛙...
Gama Sennin... Toads, frogs...
药物大♥师♥
Masters of drugs.
很多奇怪的东西从他们的毛孔中分泌出来
Lots of interesting stuff comes out of their pores.
那么 麦克喝的是青蛙汗?
So, Mike's been drinking frog sweat?
在很多原住民文化里
A lot of aboriginal cultures will lick a frog
人们外出打猎前会舔青蛙
before they go on a hunt.
所以喝了这种青蛙异种的甘露
So drinking Fae frog nectar
会让人类格斗士在比赛中获得极大的爆发力
Would give a human fighter a significant boost in the ring.
绝对令人胆颤的力量
Power shake indeed.
看 这些东西会让麦克具有超人类的力量
Look, this stuff is gonna give Mike superhuman strength
但劳伦说这些东西也将害死他 而且很快
but Lauren says it's also going to kill him, and soon.
所以很有可能
There's a good chance that the next time
麦克在下一场比赛时 最精彩的部分
Mike steps into the ring, a highlight of the fight
就是他五脏六腑爆♥炸♥之时
is gonna be his internal organs exploding.
那就关掉费拉罗的格斗俱乐部呗!
So, shut down Ferraro's little fight club!
我需要证明费拉罗确实提供了青蛙汗水
I need proof that Ferraro is providing the frog sweat.
他的拳头能伸展出很多钉状的东西
His fists have spikey things coming out of them,
就像角或蟾蜍之类的东西
like a horned toad or something.
让我去看看那场格斗 我会找出证据的
Get me into that fight tonight and I'll find out for sure.
不行 不行 我不去格斗了
No, no, no I'm not fighting.
我得开溜了 因为阿梅找到我了
I have to blow town now that Mel has found me.
这事情我们会进行一些幕后操作
We pulled some strings in the human system
让阿梅离开一个晚上
Got Mel put away for the evening.
让她去做个心智评估 为我们自己安全起见
On a psyche evaluation. For our own protection.
你为什么要这样做?
Why would you do that?
让我去那场格斗
Just get me into that fight.
那样我就能从费拉罗那里取到样本
So that I can take a sample from Ferraro.
之后真♥相♥自会揭晓
And then we'll know.
我现在真的没有心情
I'm just really not in the mood to trade punches
去和别人打架
with anyone right now.
那就保持你们之间的距离
Then keep your distance.
尽量拖延比赛时间
Keep the fight going long enough
我就能拿到你需要的东西
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表