剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
You dare to look at me girl?
让你见识一下 我是怎样对待宠物的
Let me show you how I treat my pets.
多毛沃伊 过来
Domovoi? Come on
过来啊 对 乖
Here get it, yeah it's good.
很好吃哟 来吧
It's good come on
你以为我会
Like I would feed
喂食你这不知感恩的畜生吗!
such an ungrateful creature as you!
你上周咬我的那一口 还疼着呢
That bite you gave me last week still throbs.
你会发现在这里时间是漫长的 孩子
You will find time moves very slowly here, girl.
现在
Now
把这一堆艾琳娜清干净
Clean up this, Elena.
不趁此刻 更在何时
If I'm gonna do the time, then why not the crime
有东西堵住了
Something's jammed in the
噢! 有东西咬我!
OW! Something bit me!
我都快忘记你的名字了
I've already forgotten your name.
就因为这个 我就管你叫 甜点
But for this, I will call you dessert.
啊啊啊!
Ahhhhhhhh!
瞧瞧啊
My, my
看看是谁又回头吃窝边草了
Look who's slithered back into my pipes.
我还以为诅咒解除了呢
I thought this curse was over.
听着 宁芙仙子 你现在恨我
Look, nymph, you just think you hate me.
是因为我被诅咒了
I'm under a curse
被诅咒不回我电♥话♥吗?
The curse of not calling me back?
在图利福尔那的除夕派对?
Tulliver's New Year's Eve Party?
你跟我鸳鸯浴过?
You, me the hot tub?
克洛伊
Chloe
我道歉
I apologize.
你是他的新欢吗?
Are you his latest?
只是另一个旧爱
Another former.
那你算避开一劫
Well you dodged a bullet there.
不然就得准备膏药了
Or something that requires ointment.
诅咒是关于什么的?
What is this about a curse?
我的朋友被巴巴·雅加
My friend has been taken.
带走了
By Baba Yaga.
我需要你帮我 进入她的领域
I need your help to enter her world.
我可不帮助自杀行为
I don't assist on suicide missions.
如果是有正式指令呢?
Even under official orders?
我刚才闹着玩儿呢 我发誓!
I was just joking, I swear!
你难道从没玩过一个叫做
Haven't you ever played a rousing game
"当头一棒"的很潮的游戏吗?
of Frying- Pan-to-the-Head?
你太瘦了 我要拿你烤派吃!
You're so bony I'll put you in a pie!
啊啊啊!
Ahhhhhhhhh!
安静!!!
Quiet!!!
你说起讽刺 你就要吃掉
Talk about ironic. You're about to eat
全村儿最好的宠物驯养家了
one of the best animal trainers in town!
你当我是傻瓜吗 甜点?
Do you take me for a fool, Dessert?
想想为什么一个淫妖
Why else would the Succubus keep
留着个肮脏的人类在身边呢?
a dirty human like me around?
你该看看 我是怎样训练她家狗狗的
You should see what I did with her Corgi.
家养宠物礼仪是我的专长!
House beastie etiquette is my specialty!
给我一星期时间驯服多毛沃伊
Give me a week with your Domovoi
我向你保证 他再也不会吼叫咬人了
and I guarantee he'll never growl or bite again.
介于你已经有个会咬人的门了
Considering you already have a door with teeth
给你两个小时
You have two hours.
很好 不过我需要几件工具
Perf. But I'm gonna need a few things:
恩 一把柳条做的鞭子
Um, a switch from a willow tree,
一个高地牛身上的铃铛
a bell from a Highland Cow
还有 一个鬼的骨头 要星期天出生的
and, uh bones from a goat born on a Sunday.
我要是拿回了这些东西 就必须得搞定!
When I return with these items it will be done!
不然
Or else.
拿我去烤派 没问题 别担心!
Pie a la me, you got it. No worries!
我会把你的恶犬变成警犬的!
I'll turn your Cujo into a Benji!
噢 天呐
Oh my God
天有不测风云
So...that happened.
我听说过你
I've heard about you.
你的技能不管用的 你根本
Your powers won't help, you won't survive
没法挺到巴巴·雅加的领域
the trip to Baba Yaga's realm.
你低估了
I think you're underestimating
波的决心
how determined Bo can be.
我一定要去巴巴·雅加那里 至死方休
I'm going after Baba Yaga or I'll die trying.
我连阿什的官方指令都拿到了
I have an official decree from the Ash.
当然 除非你想要违抗他
Of course if you're willing to defy him
这都取决于你
that is up to you.
哦 管他的呢
Oh, what the hey.
这是我清理排水道的
It'll be a nice change from
一次好机会
cleaning the drains around here.
应该怎样运行?
So how does this work?
镜子跟水是通往女巫
Mirrors and water sources are portals
领域的通道
to the witch's realm.
我是这一带的水门关看守员
I'm the gatekeeper to the local water portals.
太好了! 在哪进行呢?
Great! Where do we do this?
健身游泳池?还是恶心的喷泉?
Lap pool? Obnoxious fountain?
先别急 小美人鱼
Easy there, Little Mermaid.
过境的过程是很可怕的
The process of 'crossing over' can be pretty gruesome.
我们最好找个更私密一点的通道
We better find a more private portal.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
女巫会知道这里秩序遭到扰乱
The witch will know things have been disturbed!
我们都会被罚的!
Then we will all be punished!
管好你们自己的破事儿吧
Kenzi: Mind your own babka!
好吗 你们没有一个人
Okay, not one of you lifted a finger
在艾琳娜被吃之前伸出援手的!
when Baba was eating Elena!
你也没有啊
Neither did you.
那我猜大家一定都习惯了
Well I guess we've confirmed
只顾自己了
it's every girl for herself.
我真的更喜欢猫一些
I'm really more of a cat person.
来 乖乖
Here, boy
对不住了 艾琳娜
I'm sorry Elena.
谁是最棒的多毛沃伊兽啊?
Who's a good Domovoi?
谁是最棒的肯吉啊?
Who's a good Kenzi?
墨镜 墨镜告诉我
Mirror, mirror on the wall.
赶紧毁掉老妖婆
Time to bust this bitch's balls.
带我回家!
Take me home!
回家!!!
Home!!!
家 带我回家!
Home! Take me home!
回家!!!
Home!!!
你们谁知道这个怎么用吗?
Any of you know how to make this thing work?
波!
Bo!
你是想要我得低温症吗?
Bo: Trying to give me hypothermia?
冰水能减速你的心跳
The cold will slow your heartbeat.
你必须以昏迷形式进入巴巴·雅加的世界
You have to be unconscious to enter Baba Yaga's world.
我还担心一会儿会鼻塞呢
And here I was worried I might catch the sniffles.
靠你本人让自己保持在水里是不可能的
It's impossible to keep oneself under water.
水会呛入肺里
The water will enter your lungs.
得有个人让你呆在水下
Someone's going to have to hold you under.
我会用我的力量
I'll be using all my strength
来保证水门关的开启
to hold this portal open.
不管我们私下里发生过什么事
No matter what's gone down between us,
我相信你 绝对的
I trust you absolutely.
这也算是对我的诅咒
That's kind of my curse.
我会尽量给你在那边多一些的时间
I'll give you as much time on the other side as I can.
在我六岁的时候 我差点在米尼瓦波湖里淹死
When I was six I almost drowned in Lake Miniwappo.
这下可不好玩儿了
This won't be fun.
加油 波 放开
Come on Bo, let go.
米尼瓦波湖
Lake Miniwappo
波
Kenzi: Bo!
波 天呐 你来了 嗨!
Bo, oh my god, you came, hi!
这地方就跟森林历险记外加沉默羔羊一样
This place is Hansel and Gretel meets Hannibal Lecter.
说真的 我太想你了
Seriously, I missed you so much.
准备好 我们要走了
Buckle up. We're leaving.
可是门那边有个异种怪兽把守
But there's a Fae-beast-man and the front door has
是谁胆敢私自闯入我的领域 ?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表