剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
上百件呢!
Hundreds of items!
人们不会免费退还给你的!
People won't give it back for free!
我说过了 你要全部还给人家
Like I said, you're gonna get it all back for her.
得花好几个月呢!
It'll take months!
我会破产的!
The cost'll ruin me!
那你有想过她吗 啊?
And what about what's happened to her, huh?
你有想过在你那里买♥♥过东西的人吗?
What's happened to those guys who bought stuff from you?
马甘达 可能会花一点时间
Maganda, It's going to take a little bit of time,
不过他会去做的
but he'll do it.
不过在此期间你得接受看管 行吗?
You have to stay in custody while he does okay?
好
Yes.
好!
Yes!
数百年了 我的树
Hundreds of years, my tree.
古树参天 遮风挡雨
Waltzing with the clouds, waving to the rain.
每片叶子都长在我心里
Every leaf grew in my heart.
那是我的家啊
It was my home.
那是我的炕啊
It was my hearth.
也是我子孙们的城♥堡♥
It was a castle for my grandchildren.
现在没有了
And now it's gone.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不能再像以前那样了
It won't be the same
不过你的树会回到你身边的
but your tree will be yours again.
哦 不用了 没关系的
Oh, no that's okay.
我就不用抱了
I don't need a hug.
挺漂亮的
Looks great.
相当合身
Fits you like a glove.
可惜的是 没有有钱的潮人派对能参加
Sadly, I don't have a rich hipster party to wear it to
今晚
tonight.
我也没有
Me neither.
你有时间吗?
Do you have a minute?
跟你? 当然
For you? Always.
席亚拉
Ciara,
你很聪明很真诚 而且
you're smart and you're genuine and you have an
你用铁锹打人很给力
awesome swing with a fireplace poker.
试试而已
I try.
可你同样有点孤单
You also seem to be kind of lonely.
还有点受伤
And kind of hurt.
我有那么明显吗?
Am I that obvious?
我不想谈论你的男朋友
I don't want to talk about your boyfriend.
我没法跟你说自己有多了解他
I can't claim to understand him now.
如果我了解过
If I ever did.
可如果你想让我变成你的朋友?
But if you wanted to make me your friend?
你做到了
You succeeded.
你有权拥有幸福
You deserve to be happy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
跟戴森谈谈吧
Talk to Dyson.
直接点
Be direct.
我们回头见
I'll see you around.
嘿 美人
Hey, beautiful.
这情况可不妙
This looks like trouble.
看情况了...
That depends...
你愿意坐下吗?
Will you sit with me?
当然
Of course.
我能应付不妙
I'm good with trouble.
我在生你的气 戴森
I'm mad about you, Dyson.
极度 疯狂的生你的气
Wild, crazy, mad about you.
就感觉我等了这一刻一辈子一样
I feel as though I've waited lifetimes for this.
我的确 事实上
I have, actually.
席亚拉
Ciara
我不是那么好骗的
I won't be easy to fool.
我也不想被骗
And I don't want to be a fool.
我不想留在或是紧握着一件
I don't want to stay and clutch at something that will
永远不属于我的东西
simply never be there.
所以我需要知道
So I need to know.
...你是否也爱我?
...Will you love me back?
我会把我的一切都给你
I will give you everything that I can.
无论如何也要让你幸福
Do my very best to make you happy.
你已经做到了
You already do.
她看上去很开心
She looks so happy.
是的
Yes she does.
我们会把她留在这 直到海因茨遵守诺言
We'll keep her here, while Heinze does his duty,
警方那边也平息为止
and the police case cools down.
得花上几个年头
May take a number of years.
她总归有命案在身
She did murder humans.
总得付出点代价吧
She has to pay for it in some way.
最终 我们会带着她的所有物品送她回丛林的
Eventually, we'll ship her back to the jungle with her goods.
谢谢你 拉克兰
Thank you, Lachlan.
真的很感谢
I really appreciate it.
不用谢
Not at all.
光明异种开心 我就开心
If the Light Fae are happy? I'm happy.
他们的幸福比什么都重要
Their lives are more important to me than anything else.
...好的 当然
...Okay, sure.
我愿意不惜一切保护我们的人
I will do anything to protect our people.
...真好
...Great.
我相信你知道该怎样上去?
I trust you know the way back upstairs?
我还有事情要处理
I've a few little things to do.
好的...再次感谢
Yeah... Thanks again.
拉克兰?
Lachlan?
求你
Please
拉克兰?!
Lachlan?!
求你
Please?!
我求你了 拜托?
I beg you, please?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表