剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
内特也告诉过我 可是...
what Nate told me, but--
可我的心也告诉过我呀?
What about what my heart told me?
它告诉我这就是我属于的地方
It told me that this is where I belong right now.
在你身边
By your side.
我想要你幸福
I want you to be happy.
而且我知道内特能让你幸福
And I know that Nate makes you happy.
也许某一天事情会有变化
Maybe someday things will be different,
我就能过正常的生活了
I'll be able to have a normal life.
但是现在 这是我选择的生活
But right now, this is the life that I choose.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
对
Yeah.
很好
Good.
因为我现在比任何一个时候
Because I've never needed my best friend
更需要好朋友
more than I do right now.
你找到娜迪亚了吗?
Did you find Nadia?
嗯
Yeah...
最后怎么了?
What happened?
这个我们一会儿再说好吗?
Maybe we should just talk about it later, okay?
我今晚可不可以睡这里?
Is it okay if I sleep here tonight?
没什么不可以的
It's more than okay.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表