剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Sixty-forty.
哥们儿 你还真能还价
Dude, you drive a hard bargain.
搞毛...
What the...
呃 咋没看见照相机镜片呢?
Uh, so where's the lens?
迪马拿错了箱子!
Dima got the wrong box!
也不能全怪他 对吗?
You can't really blame him, now can ya?
深更半夜去码头运货
It's kinda dark out there on the docks.
光线很暗的
In the middle of the night.
老兄 现在我该拿什么送给客人礼物呢?!
Dude, what am I supposed to do for party favors?!
就给他们一只怪怪猫好了
Give them a creepy cat.
不! 那简直太悲剧了!
No! This is a disaster!
啊 也没那么糟糕啦
Ah, it's not so bad.
我们还有蛋糕呢!
We have cake!
噢... 蛋糕...
Oh...cake...
是啊 看着它我就流口水了
Yep, just looking at it makes my mouth happy.
啊 别...
Ah, don't you...
波 不会在乎这一小块糖衣的...
Bo will never miss a little icing...
嗯 嗯...
Mmmmm. Mmmm...
怎么了?
What's wrong?
啊!
Ahhhhh!
一条虫子!
A worm!
哦 天哪 我嘴里竟然有一条虫子!
Oh, my God, I just had a worm in my mouth!
这样我可不高兴!
I'm not happy!
我早该想到一位有机异钟面包师
I should have known an organic Fae bakery
会用虫子做原料的
would use worms.
他们可能还在里面放了小瓢虫呢
They probably got lady bugs in there too.
瓢虫?
Lady bugs?
是啊
Yeah.
我们需要两张去桑巴瓦的票
We need two tickets to Sambava,
到第一基♥督♥教堂的地下墓穴去的
the Catacombs at First Christ Church.
号♥码?
Number?
真的假的
Really.
真的啊
Yeah.
七十八号♥!
Seventy-eight!
就是我们
That's us.
那么...桑巴瓦
So...Sambava.
每年这个时节的马达加斯加是很美的
Madagascar's beautiful this time of year.
度蜜月么?
Honey moon?
出公差
Business trip.
哦! 敏感话题啊
Oh! Touchy subject.
靠窗的还是靠过道的?
Would you like a window or an aisle?
一点异钟旅行的小幽默
Little Fae travel humor.
佩吉 听着 我们很着急
Listen, Peggy, we are in a big hurry.
好吧 系好安全带哦
Well, fasten your seatbelt.
还满震撼的
That's quite impressive.
还很高效
And efficient.
什么破地方 还度蜜月呢
Would have been a crappy place for a honey moon.
你们是来这交易的...
You're here to trade...
是的
Yes.
来吧
Come.
你还真是没闲着
You've been busy.
这是我的天性
It's my nature.
偷东西?
To steal?
是的 还有忍♥受无法享受我的战利品
Yes, and endure the torture of not being able
给我带来的折磨
to enjoy the spoils.
仅仅看着贝尔尼尼的作品
Merely looking at a Bernini
就让人神魂颠倒了
should bring pleasure.
但是只有触摸它们 我才能感到满足
But my satisfaction is purely tactile.
我需要抚摸艺术 感受它们精致的线条
I need to caress the art, feel its exquisite lines
只有这样才能感到快乐
to have any sense of joy.
不幸的是...
Unfortunately...
一旦我得到了一件宝贝 把它带回我的住所
Once I obtain an object and bring it back to my den,
我就再也不能碰它们了
I can never touch it again.
那你为什么还要把这些偷来?
Then why steal all this?
这是我的使命
THAT is my fate.
我希望能有一天 我的苦难将终结
I hope one day my affliction will be gone.
我要沐浴在这些 珠宝
And when it is I will bathe myself in jewels
黄金跟白银之中
and gold and silver.
听起来不会很舒服
Sounds uncomfortable.
你们带来什么东西和我换?
What have you brought to trade?
把它放在那
Place it on there.
你要当心
Careful.
这些沙子...很危险
The sand... is very dangerous.
碰到它们 你会像被我碰过的宝物一样
It retains the same destructive quality as my touch.
你要用这个镯子换什么?
The bracelet in exchange for what?
那个能救人的面具
The healing mask.
据说来自阿玛
Said to be from Ama.
我知道那个
I know the one.
嗨 宝贝...
Hey, babe...
对不起 过去几天我没能
I'm sorry I haven't been here to see you
来看你 只是...
for the past few days it's just been...
我有点忙 你知道...
kind of busy and you know...
为什么我要对你说谎呢?
Why am I lying to you?
事实是阿什囚禁了我
Truth is The Ash held me prisoner.
我想过去五年里
I guess we've both been prisoners
我们都成了囚犯 对吗?
for the past five years, huh?
但是 可能很快就会有所转机了
But maybe that's all gonna change soon.
我不想让自己报太大的希望
I don't want to get my hopes up but there could be
可似乎是有那么一线希望
a light at the end of the tunnel.
可能很快 你就会醒来
And maybe someday real soon you'll wake up
从你的长眠中醒来...
from your long sleep...
或许我就能再次抱着你了
And maybe I'll get to hold you again.
就是那个面具
The mask.
把它取来 交易就完成了
Retrieve it and the trade is complete.
这是个陷阱
It's a trap.
这不是陷阱
Not a trap.
只是你们想要得到就必须经历的
Merely part of your quest.
最为珍视的宝物 也是最难得到的
The most cherished treasures are the most difficult to come by.
危险只会让你更加欣赏它的价值
Danger only increases one's appreciation for the prize.
我已经欣赏够了
I already appreciate the mask plenty.
你已经得到了镯子 你把面具给我们
You have the bracelet just give us the mask
我们就可以离开了
and we can be on our way.
规矩要由我来定
I set the terms.
顺便说一下 这些灰土堆
By the way, the piles are the remains
都是那些之前来找我交易的人的
of the last people who came to trade.
妙极了
Fantastic.
我去吧
I'll go.
不 必须我去
No I have to do this.
波 等一下
Bo wait
这块布料没有化掉
This material doesn't disintegrate.
和你的袍子是一样的
It's the same as your robe!
它不受到影响
It's not affected.
试试这个 我想它能帮你安全通过
Try this, I think it will give you a safe path.
太好了
Great.
戴森!
Dyson!
我们遇到了麻烦
We've got a problem.
这不公平!
That isn't fair!
我说了算
My terms.
我也说一句
Here's mine
啊!
Ugh!
波 披上那块布!
Bo, cover yourself!
你选择带走这些 而留下你的朋友?
You choose to take those and leave her behind?
这可不是我们的交易
That's not our deal.
交易已经取消了!
The deal's off!
它们伤不了我
They can't hurt me.
重点不在这!
That isn't the point!
我的宝物!
My treasures!
别扔米开朗基罗的作品!!!
Not the Michelangelo!!!
我拿到了!
I've got it!
我们走
Then let's go
特里克的镯子!
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表