剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
and trying to avoid her, fool?
你应该 你知道的 试试看
Shouldn't you be, you know, trying
与她近距离接触看看?
to get up close and personal?
为什么?
Why?
去确定一下
To be sure.
要不然
Otherwise
要不然你怎么知道她拿走的是什么?
How do you know the curse really "took"?
童话故事都以真爱之吻结束
There's a reason our Fae tales end
是有原因的
with a magic kiss.
而且你女朋友的嘴唇超级诱人
And your girl's lips are super-charged.
诺恩从你这里拿走的
What the Norn took from you,
也许波能帮你找回来
maybe Bo can get it back?
我有没有告诉过你关于
Did I ever tell you about the time
第三任阿什和我跨过那个无名边界时
the third Ash and I went across the border incognito?
噢 那天有些荒唐 我肯定
Oh, there were some shenanigans that day, I promise you--
巴斯!
Buzz!
试着想想
Try to think.
我们需要知道在哪
We need to know where it is.
什么在哪?
Where what is?
那块心之石
The heart stone.
它怎么了?
What about it?
就没有别的方法吗
There has to be another way.
或是别的知情人 我是说
Or someone else who knows, I mean,
能有多少块石头能跟阿什
how many old rocks representing The Ash's link
和大地联♥通♥的?
to the land" can there be?
你是指心之石!
You mean the HEART stone!
我的天哪 你们直接问
Well, why didn't you just damn well ask
不就得了
for goodness' sakes?
你 肉包
You there, meat bag
给我个眼镜 跟笔 行吗?
Get me my glasses and a pen, will ya?
我给我们画张地图
I'll write you a map.
肉包说??
Meat Bag??
抱歉
I'm sorry
听着 只要我们拿到地图
Look, once we get that map,
接下来我跟黑尔能搞定石头
I think Hale and I can handle the stone.
也许你跟
Maybe you and
别再躲着我了
Stop avoiding me
我没有
I'm not.
你知道我们什么做得最好吗?
You know what we do best?
我们争吵
We fight.
跟对方 跟世界 其他什么的
Each other, the world, whatever.
可作为团队 我们战无不胜
As a team, we're pretty unbeatable.
那正是我们现在需要的
And that is what is needed right now:
你我组成恶霸两人组
you and I, being Team Badass.
我们那些私事之后再慢慢解决
We'll deal with our personal shit after
可现在 你给我勒紧
Right now, you're gonna put on
你的狼裤腰带 然后跟我一起
your big wolf pants and you're gonna come
把事情都摆平了
with me and kick some tail,
不然别怪我把你摆平了
or I'm gonna start kicking your tail.
行么?
Agreed?
是 长官
Yes, Ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 等我们找到这些石头后
So, what do we do with this heart stone
拿它干什么?
once we find it?
我们是不是该租个起重机?
Should we have hired a crane?
嘘...
Shh...
斯鲁瓦拿到了地图
The Sluagh have the map.
可能已经捷足先登了
They might be here already.
倒也有可能
This should be it.
但是我没看到任何跟心之石有关系的东西
But, I'm not seeing anything heart stone-ish.
这里面会有吗?
What about in here?
波!
BO!
是他们
It was them.
噢 太好了
Oh, great
真可爱!
Lovely!
这不是那地方 但是他们确知道我们要来
This isn't the place, but they knew we were coming.
就像他们知道上哪里找马文一样
Just like they knew where to find Marvin
还有阿什的书在特里克那儿
and that The Ash's books were in Trick's lair.
他们总是早我们两步
They've always been two steps ahead.
这是为什么呢?
How is that?
喔
Well
这样打招呼可不礼貌
That's a fine how do you do
从实招来吧你
Talk sense. Or suffer.
你在威胁你的临时阿什
You threaten your Acting Ash?
我可以向最高理事会告你
I should call the High Council.
我去给你那电♥话♥
Let me get you the phone
一话筒敲死你
And I'll beat you with it.
然后你就可以向高层解释
Then you can explain to the High Council
你为何要叛变了!
why you committed Treason!
我觉得他们不会同情你的
I don't think you'll find much mercy there.
我看到了机遇 就要抓住它
I saw an opportunity, and I took it.
我们俩都知道只要和光明异种一起
We both know my best days are behind me
我的好日子就会到来 但斯鲁瓦?
with the Light Fae. But the Sluagh?
他们答应给我应得的财富和权力
They promised me the wealth and power I deserve.
我们如何组织它?
How do we stop this?
你太迟了
You're too late.
你感觉不到吗?
Can't you feel it?
大地
The Land
她醒了
She's awakening.
啊
Ugh!
你好 亲爱的
Hello, lover.
你不是光明种族首领
You're not The Ash.
鼠怪到底他吃的书里找什么
What was Tesso looking for in those bks he ate.
符咒
An incantation.
为了他的顶头上司 扎尔
In order for their leader, Zael,
拿足够的果汁给
to get enough juice for the, uh
"狂欢的人"
The "Fastening" ritual
是呀 是呀 魔力性♥交♥
Yeah, yeah the magical boinking.
继续
We know, go on
鼠怪需要先做赞美颂
Tesso will need to perform the chant
做这些会激起狂欢者的性♥欲♥望
so doing will funnel all the sexual energy
并把它们输入给扎尔
from a large group of revelers to Zael.
什么 超强人群采集伟哥?
What, crowd sourced Viagra?
那样也行啊?
We do that?
这就是为什么异种和异族宗教仪式爱好者
There's a reason why Fae and pagan rituals
经常要和一群人性♥交♥
are often performed along with group revelry.
性和欢乐的本质
All that sex and joy essence
是力量的来源
is a powerful energy source.
花♥花♥公♥子♥的住所肯定全是 哇哦
Playboy grotto must be, like, BAM.
那我们该怎么办?
So where does this leave us?
对异种来说 最容易得手的猎物
The easiest vessels for Fae to draw from
就是人类
are always humans.
扎尔和他的族人需要举♥行♥一些
Zael and his people will need some sort
大事或其它什么使群众聚集到一起
of event or something that gathers humans together.
但现在我想到的是 鉴于他们只找到
And spur of the moment, since they only just found
剑和心之石
the sword and heart stone.
伙计 我们是要去找一些性感的
Guys, are we looking for some kind of sexy
地下嚎叫的异族吗 今晚?
pagan underground flash rave, tonight?
说真的 这我绝对在行!
Seriously, I got this covered!
给我五分钟 顶多五分钟
Just give the human like, five minutes, tops!
所以
So...
有人要去性感无比的
Anyone looking for a sexy, sexy,
新异族狂欢聚会吗?
neopagan rittual- dance-party?
你还好吗?
You okay?
你看起来有一点
You look a little...
饥渴
Nipple-y.
只是饿了
Just hungry.
这地方太令人性奋了
This place is dripping sex.
鼠怪正在搭建一个强大的传送仪式
That Tesso is channeling some strong hoodoo.
连我都能感觉到
Even I can feel it.
我们最好分开行动
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表