剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
He didn't
他还真是把我刻在心里了!
He totally tattooed my digits over his heart!
你好?
Hello?
嘿 我碰到了我的好兄弟杰森了
Hey, I ran into my boy, Jason.
在哪 他现在跟你在一起吗?
Where? Is he with you now?
没有 我想跟他打招呼 你知道的 叙叙旧
Nah, tried to say hello, you know, reminisce.
但是他却一枪杆子
But he felt like hitting me in the face
敲在我脸上
with the butt end of a shotgun instead.
他去哪了?
Where did he go?
直奔伦敦西区了
Heading towards the west end.
我们以前经常在那画画
We used to paint there back in the day.
就是那个贩卖♥♥氧气罐的新潮人酒店
An alleyway behind that new fancy people's hotel
后面的小巷子里
where they sell Oxygen tanks in the mini bar
太好了 谢谢你
Great! Thank you.
让肯吉接电♥话♥!
Put Kenzi on the phone!
为了帮你们 我鼻子都被打烂了
I broke my nose helpin' all ya'll
现在急需一个性感小护士 知道吗
I could use a sexy nurse, you know
喂?
Hello?
快走
C'mon
你...最好了
You... The man.
老兄! 再也不想踏入这种肮脏的地方了
Man! If I step in one more pile of rancid filth
街头艺人就不能在公园里
Why can't street artists paint in the park
或温泉馆里画吗?
or at the spa?
你是没睡午觉心烦意乱了吧 亲?
Is it time for your nap, my darling?
这是我们找的第三条小巷了
This is the third alley we've been in.
我真心希望我们现在就能找到杰森
I was really hoping we would have found
我就能回家了
Jason by now so I could go home
好跟劳伦继续纯洁的友谊 是吗?
Be platonic with Lauren. Right?
好吧 没错
OK, yes.
难得她在这里
It is hard having her there
我却没时间和她待在一起
and not taking advantage of the situation.
同时 戴森也跟他那异界最完美的
And meanwhile, Dyson's holed up with the most
美眉终成眷属了
perfect specimen of Fae womanhood ever,
他倒是幸福了
and good for him
还有摩瑞根!
And The Morrigan!
她都恋爱了
She's all in love
虽说她基本上吸光了他的脑髓
She is kind of feeding off his brain,
但 她的确在谈情说爱 绝对的!
but, she's in love! None the less!
而我在哪呢 在这溜垃圾大道!
And where am I? Trudging through old cabbage!
杰森!
Jason!
嘿!
Hey!
肯吉 小心
Kenzi, no!
你在这呢 我的小心肝!
There you are, my little crumpet!
啊 啊 啊 用枪指人不礼貌哟
Ah-ah-ah. It's not nice to point.
现在 看看换做你是什么感觉
Now, let's see how you like it.
伐克斯 放他走
Vex! Let him go!
你什么时候才能学会不干涉
When are you going to learn not to interfere
黑暗异种的事情呢?
in Dark Fae business?
或许你只是还没看到
Maybe you just aren't seeing things
许多东西的真正面目?
for how they really are?
不好意思 伐克斯 大兄弟
Excuse me, Vex. Dude.
听着 我知道你很强大
Look, I know you're all powerful
并且你肯定也能搞掂我
and you could probably take me down, too,
但是如果你敢那么做 我要你的蛋蛋做陪葬
but if you do, your boys are coming with me.
我们谈一谈 去新奇酒吧喝一杯?
Let's have a chat. Fancy a shot?
第一轮我请
First round's on me.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
是摩瑞根...笑一个
The Morrigan... Smile.
说吧...你们俩为什么一直
Now... why are you two messing
要搅进黑暗异种的调查中?
with an ongoing Dark Fae investigation?
我受雇于摩瑞根
I was hired by The Morrigan
要我把杰森活着带去
to bring Jason in... alive.
你又在做什么呢
What were you doing?
我只是跟他开个玩笑
I was just having a laugh with him.
噢 这笑话还真有趣
Oh, that's such a funny joke.
之后你又打算怎么结束呢?
How does that one end again?
我要问出那个小瘪三
With me interrogating that little pissant
怎么会知道那么多黑暗异界的
to find out how he knew very sensitive
敏感消息的
Dark Fae information.
干嘛不等到我把他交到摩瑞根手里
Why not wait until I bring him to The Morrigan
你再好好盘问他呢?
and you can question him then?
我告诉你们一个小秘密吧
I'll let you in on a little secret:
摩瑞根怕我
The Morrigan's afraid of me.
知道吗 我甚至比她
You see, I'm even more popular
在黑暗异种里面更受欢迎
with Dark Fae elders than she is.
而她只是够阴邪能密谋
And she is just devious enough to orchestrate
这些乱子来把我扳倒
this whole mess to bring me down.
那么她是如何做的呢?
And how would she do that?
嗯 她是杰森心中的女神 控制着他
Well, she is Jason's muse... pulling his strings.
但是我会告诉你
But I tell you what.
你把杰森带来见我 让我来问他
You bring Jason to me so I can question him
那么我会确保有一大笔钱
and I'll see to it that a very large sum of money
进入你那绑紧 绑紧的
makes its way into the pockets
紧身牛仔裤口袋里的
of your tight, tight pants.
我不会帮你杀杰森的
I am not gonna help you murder Jason.
噢 我发毒誓 他不会死的
Oh... Blood oath. He won't die.
只要带他来见我 这样我就能
Just bring him to me so I can see
核实我的猜测是否正确
if my suspicions are right
弄明白摩瑞根是否有在背后整我
See if The Morrigan has it in for me or not.
然后呢?
And then?
我会放杰森回去
I'll hand Jason back
你们也能买♥♥个好景洋♥房♥♥
and you can buy a place with walls.
你知道吗 我不介意住在
You know, I wouldn't mind living pretty
有圆屋顶的贵族房♥子里哟
on Monsieur Freakshow's dome.
你怎么认为?
So what do you think?
是已经发生的事 还是即将发生的事?
Happened already or yet to happen?
好比 摩瑞根已经杀掉了某人
Like, did The Morrigan kill someone
或是即将杀掉某人?
or is she intending to kill someone?
我不喜欢这样
I do not like this.
要不你回家吧?
Why don't you go home?
我打算去和我的新雇主
I am gonna go and have a little chat
好好谈一谈
with my new employer.
好运咯
Good luck.
我们废话少说
Let's cut the crap.
我知道你在波对付她老妈时
I know you did a real nice thing
为波做过几件好事
helping Bo against her mom.
但是 你也为了奉命监视她跟她上过床
But, you also spy-banged her for The Ash
并且伤了她的心
and broke her heart.
她真的很喜欢你
She really likes you.
所以 如果你再敢伤害我最好的朋友
So if you hurt my best friend again
未来的某一天
one day in the future,
人类学家会发现你的尸骨
Anthropologists will find your skeleton
在一个无名坟墓里
in an unmarked grave with a massive, massive
头上因遭重击 有个巨大无比的坑
life ending blow to the head by a totally awesome chick
那个凶手可能姓"肯"名吉 懂?
that rhymes with frenzy. OK?
知道吗 我懂你们最佳闺蜜那些事 真的
You know, I get the whole best friend routine, I do.
但是如果你只想让波的生命中
But if you're trying to be the only human
只有你一个人类 这样
in Bo's life, you're not being much
你也根本算不上朋友... 你是自私
of a friend at all... you're being selfish.
有何贵干啊?
Can I help you?
噢 我晕
Oh boy
我喜欢你们这的布置
I love what you haven't done with the place.
噢!
Oh!
谢谢
Thanks
我来找劳伦 她在哪呢?
I'm here for Lauren. Where is she?
劳伦 噢
Lauren?! Oh!
天哪 我几百年前就没见过她了
God, I haven't seen her in ages.
是吗
Is that so?
当别人的宠物感觉怎么样?
What's it like being someone's pet?
我真希望波能把你看紧点
I do hope Bo keeps you on a very tight leash.
看来人类有变狂野的倾向了
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表