剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Wow, do we ever have a different definition
不同的意思了吗
of that word.
你认为有什么东西吞了它?
You think something swallowed it?
把尸首给吐在这儿但是吃了整块皮?
Spit the corpse out here but digested the skin?
很可能
Possibly.
我倒想看看那块皮
I'd love to get a look at that skin,
能告诉我不少事情 只要我们回到实验室
it'd tell me a lot. We'll know more when
我做个污迹检查就能知道更多
we get back to the lab and I do a work-up.
什么异种会吃皮肤?
What kind of Fae feed on skin?
我们不知道
We don't know it was feeders.
剥皮怪已经有很多种类了
Flayers come in a number of types.
有专门收集的 有虐待成性的
There's collectors, there's sadists,
有牧师用来完成仪式的
there's Priests performing rituals.
还有喜欢用别人皮肤给自己
There's creepy dudes who like to make
做出整套衣服的怪胎
body suits out of other people's skin.
不管是谁或什么干出这事儿的都要尽快找出来
Who or whatever did this needs finding.
要快
Fast.
这一区里面有很多不同的痕迹
A lot of different tracks in this one area,
就像有一群人一起把车停在这儿
like a bunch of them pulled over at once.
在泥里留下了他们的轮胎印
Got their wheels in the mud.
可能是以前的
Could be old.
呃 昨天下午
Uh uh-- We had that big rain
下大雨了 早些的痕迹
yesterday afternoon. Anything earlier
应该已经被冲走了
would have been washed away.
不管这是谁干的 肯定不是单独行动
Whatever did this might not be traveling alone.
好极了
Great!
我们应该和特里克谈谈 看看他知不知道
We should talk to Trick, see if he knows
我们还能信任哪个追踪者
any trackers we can trust.
既然戴森先生已经把我们晾在一边了
Since Mr. Dyson left us high and dry.
他打着什么"私人空间"的旗号♥ 啊?
He picked a shitty window for some "me time", huh?
她说要为她的朋友留下一个
She said, leaving an open opportunity
一个开放的空间?
for her friend to snark?
噢 我这儿没地方了
Oh, I'm all out of snark,
万一他不回来了怎么办?
What if he's not coming back?
万一...他受伤了...
What if... he is hurt--
他不会不辞而别
He wouldn't leave us for good without saying goodbye.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为我了解戴森
Because I know Dyson
他不是那种大混♥蛋♥
And he just isn't that massive a dick.
拜托 一个人怎么能三个星期
C'mon, how much can a dude change
就变了呢?
in three weeks?
六个意识不清的农民 五个死于
Six semi-conscious rednecks and 5 K in damages
一栋破房♥子坍塌
to a perfectly unrespectable road house.
这几个星期以来我第一次听到你的消息
And the first I hear of you in weeks is
是逮捕你的警官给我打的电♥话♥
a call from your arresting officer.
你自己还有什么想说的么 探长?
What d'you got to say for yourself, Detective?
他们先出手的
They started it.
我的兄弟
My man
谢谢 警官
Thank you, officers.
下一次我要在...
Next time I'm in...
不管你从什么地方来的...
wherever it is you're from...
晚饭我请
Dinner's on me.
就是我请
And by me
我是说你
I mean you.
见到你真高兴 兄弟
Good to see you, brother.
嘿 我唱歌♥唱的(海妖技能)
Hey My throat's bleeding
喉咙都流血了 老兄
from all the singing I had to do, man
是啊 我可没让你去
Yeah, I didn't ask you to.
我一直都在处理那事儿
I was handling it.
啊!
Ahhh!
说到处理 女士们先生们
And by handling, ladies and gentlemen,
我确信他的意思是让他自己
I'm pretty sure he means handling himself
去海边到处发疯
into rages up and down the coast.
至少我是这么听说的 无论如何
Least that's what I heard. Anyway
首先 欢迎回来
First, welcome back.
其次 什么东西咬你了么?
Second, what's eating you?
啊
Ahhh
顺嘴一说
Scratch that
无所谓了
Don't care.
我们有更大的麻烦了
'Cause we got bigger issues.
比如?
Like what?
噩梦快成真了 大半的妖魔鬼怪都被炸出来了
Shit is getting real. Half the other dead things of evil was bomped
阿什已经危在旦夕
The Ash is hanging by a thread.
谁在负责?
Who's in charge?
临时负责的?
Temporarily?
老波特在顶替阿什
Elder Porter is Acting Ash.
巴斯·波特?
Buzz Porter?
那个无酒不欢的波特?
Never met an ale he didn't like, Porter?
特里克已经在背后极力控制一切了
Trick is doing his best to control things
可是还不够 兄弟
behind the scenes. But it's not enough, man.
光明一派没有战斗力了 所有饥饿的魑魅魍魉
The Light is weak, all the hungry nasties
都不请自来了
are coming out of the woodwork
想一试身手
trying to test the waters.
我们需要你回来
We need you back.
还有 你女朋友
Also, your girl
准备给那个失踪的家伙弄个
About to put out a Missing Person's APB
全境通告
on that ass.
波怎么样了?
How is Bo?
她要是看见你没刮胡子的脸
About to be a whole lot better,
估计就会好很多了
once she sees your furry face.
最后!
Finally!
一切都会好起来的
Things can start getting back to normal.
加油
Come on
你知道怎么处理它
You know what to do with it.
好小伙
Good lad...
不
NO
不是吧 我又闻不到了
No, I lost it again.
好吧 会过敏的追踪者
Great, a bloodhound with allergies.
特里克自己都比他推荐的人强
Trick outdid himself with the referral.
这里是地低 我们说过了
It's a sinus thing, and we discussed this.
离我远点 人类!
Get off my back, food!
说真的 其实你们两个都让我头疼!
Seriously, you're both giving me a headache!
一定是那些花粉 而我...不 等等!
Must be the pollen count, and I... No, wait!
在那!
There!
啊哈! 我说我能找到吧
A-ha!I told you I'd do it.
现在 给钱吧
Now, pony up.
好吧 等等
Alright, hold on
治疗过敏症的药
Pharmaceutical grade allergy meds
医生朋友给我的
from my doctor friend.
拿去用吧
Enjoy.
啊 呃 顺便说下
Oh, uh, by the way,
我的鼻子好得还能闻出来
my nose is still plenty good enough
他们都是"大家庭的朋友"
to tell they're "Friends of The Family".
别的异种?
Other Fae?
是的 我们知道他们中的一个是异种
Yeah, we know one of them is Fae.
不是一个!
Not one!
他们全是!
All of them!
请原谅
You'll have to excuse us,
我们还没有对外开放
we're not set up for visitors just yet.
刚到镇里?
New to town?
我们总是四处巡回!
New to every town!
永远都只是路过
Always just passing through.
自我介绍一下 扎尔
I present myself Zael
还有我的游♥行♥表演团
and my traveling sideshow!
渴望奇迹吗 渴望兴奋到颤抖吗
Do you hunger for wonder, do you thirst for thrills
我带来了来自阿什的问候
I bring greetings from The Ash.
啊
Ah
是姐妹啊!
A Sister!
我可以放心了
That's a relief.
我没有兴致去唱歌♥跳舞了
I wasn't in the mood for the whole song and dance.
Guh-jweed juh-kood!
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表