剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
So how will you?
噢! 德米拉!
Oh! Ludmila!
德米拉! 醒醒!
Ludmila! Wake up!
我们得去巴巴·雅加那儿把肯吉带回来!
We have to get Kenzi back from Baba Yaga!
肯吉 宝贝儿 这不可能!
Kenzi, sweetie, is not possible!
你必须把我送到镜子里去!
You have to send me through the mirror!
已经碎了
It's broken.
那我们就找面新的!
So we get a new one!
没这么简单的
Is not so simple
好吧
Okay
好吧
Okay
噢 上帝啊 噢 上帝
Oh God, oh God
巴巴·雅加根本没活在我们的世界里
Baba Yaga doesn't live in our world.
而且对于邀请谁去她那儿
And she has very specific rules
她有非常明确的规定
of who she invites into hers.
我才不会去管什么无聊的规定
I generally don't give a rat's ass about rules.
有些异种地域意识很强
Some Fae are so territorial, they don't
他们不会让其他异种入侵他们的领地
let other Fae cross their boundaries.
戴森 这东西抓走了肯吉!
Dyson, this THING took Kenzi!
又蠢又固执的人类肯吉!
Stupid, stubborn, human Kenzi!
如果你不帮我把她带回来
If you don't help me get her back, I'm gonna
我会用这个诅咒搞得这儿天翻地覆!
make this curse look like a teddy bear's picnic!
我当然会帮 我没变
Of course I'll help. I'm still me.
是吗? 我可怀疑了
Yeah? Sometimes I wonder.
巴巴·雅加不会杀了肯吉
Baba Yaga isn't gonna kill Kenzi,
至少不会马上这么做
not right away, at least
她会先把她养肥了
She's gonna want to fatten her up first.
我们还算幸运 那会花点时间
Lucky for us, that could take a while.
我可不觉得安慰!
Hardly comforting!
我们也只能这样了
It's all we've got
特里克 我们得想想办法!
Trick we gotta move on this!
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
不过还有一个办法
But there is another way.
只是那方法非常危险 波
It's just really dangerous, Bo.
出事的是肯吉啊
It's Kenzi.
你最好适应一下被人给脸色的滋味
Then you better learn to love the taste of crow.
来吧
Come on
那我们什么时候才能回去?
So, when do we all get to go home?
那个人...你懂的...去哪儿了?
Where is...you know who...anyway?
母亲说过那个女巫总在地狱潜行
Mama said the witch stalks the underworld,
确保那些已死的灵魂无法重生
making sure the souls of the dead are not reborn.
好吧
Okay
是啊 真得有人告诉"巴雅"
Yeah, someone should really tell B.Y.
这些玩意儿都快成冻薯条了!
These things come in frozen french fry form!
优秀的俄♥罗♥斯♥女孩
What good Russian girl
尽然不知道该怎么削土豆?
doesn't know how to peel a potato?
如果我"优秀" 就不会在这了
If I was 'good', I wouldn't be here.
嗨 我叫艾琳娜
Hi, I'm Elena.
肯吉
Kenzi
上衣不错 太时髦了
Love your top, it's super groovy.
那 你的是谁?
So, who was yours?
被你诅咒的男生
The boy you cursed?
说起那个淫♥荡♥毛多的家伙
He wasn't so much a boy
他都不算是个男生
as a horny, hairy headcase.
也不是我的
And he wasn't 'mine'.
山姆也不算我的
Sam wasn't 'mine' either.
他从我最好的朋友手里追到了我
He ditched me for my best friend.
所以我才给他下咒
Which is why I put a curse on him.
他几乎死掉
He almost died.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也这么觉得
I was too.
所以我求她收回诅咒
So I begged her to lift the curse.
她是收回了
Which she did,
换来我一生为她所奴役
in exchange for my lifelong servitude.
可你看来好年轻 还有你的衣服...
But you look so young, and your clothes.
上世纪60年代的音乐剧画报也扔在那边
The Fiddler on the Roof reject over there:
你们在这里呆多长时间了
how long have you guys been here for??
久到已经目睹很多可怕的事情了
Long enough to have seen some terrible things.
你觉得那会很简单
You think it's gonna get easier,
可从来都不简单
but it never does.
嘿 那后面是什么
Hey What's back there?
那边是禁区
It's off limits.
啊啊啊啊!
AHHHHHHHH!
啊啊啊!
Kenzi: Ahhhhhhhh!
我滴亲娘啊!!! 这是什么玩意儿??!
Holy potato!!! What the crap is that??!
多毛沃伊兽 他是她的守卫...之类的
The Domovoi. He's her guard...thing.
呃 呃 啊啊!
Ugh, uh, ahhhh!
他到底在守着什么东西?
What exactly is he guarding?
该说的我都说了 拉克兰!
That's all there is to tell, Lachlan!
我是说 阿什 尊敬的阿什
I mean-- Ash. The Ash.
我在想把这地方弄明亮一点
I was thinking of brightening up this place.
少一点阴暗
Take away the gloom.
也许把王位也挪掉?
Maybe get rid of the throne?
觉得呢?
Yes or no?
请求你!
Please!
巴巴·雅加把你的人类带走 能怎样?
Baba Yaga has your human so what?
她的名字叫肯吉
Her name is Kenzi.
如果有人夺走我的宠物 我只需另找一只便可
If someone snatched my pet, I'd just get a new one.
听着 我越来越喜欢我的人类医生了
Mind you, I am growing fond of my human doctor.
她的名字叫劳伦 你个混♥蛋♥
And her name is Lauren, you bastard
波
Bo
别管我! 你到底帮不帮忙?!
No! Can you help me or not?!
有点棘手 可是没错 我的确有
It's tricky, but yeah there's a shortcut.
让你偷溜进巴巴·雅加老巢里的捷径
I could sneak you into Baba Yaga's cottage.
可问题就在于 我凭什么帮你?
But the real question is: why would I do that?
因为我会重新考虑你的提议
Because I've reconsidered your proposition.
为你跟光明派 当个自♥由♥猎人
To freelance for you and the Light.
只要我能带着肯吉平安无恙的回家
As long as I can get Kenzi home alive.
我一直希望你能来找我
I hoped you'd come around.
可没想到 其实只需要一个俄♥国♥老太婆
And to think, all it took was some persuasion
施压点儿压
from the Russian hag.
提醒我给巴巴姐 送篮水果表示感谢
Remind me to send Babs a fruit basket.
还有 我答应你的要求
Wait there. You'll get what you need.
哦 如果你能活着回来
Oh, and if you make it through this
我们可以讨论一下一些条条款款的
we can talk about the terms of our arrangement.
如果?
If?
这关键就在于 你能多久不呼吸
It all depends on how long you can hold your breath.
艾琳娜
Elena
我们干嘛呆坐在这?
Why are we just sitting here?
我们应该逃跑才对!
We should be trying to escape!
嘘 ! 现在是晚宴时间
Shh! It is time for the feast.
我都快饿死了 还搞什么
I'm hungry and everything, but a feast?
晚宴? 简直是疯了
Here? This is insane.
这些不是给我吃的
This meal is not for us.
我们只能吃废油
We make do with slop.
是好吃的那种吗?
Delicious slop?
安静!
Quiet!
她回来了
She's back
麻布袋是干嘛的?
What's with the sack?
摸中黑色球的那个人离开
Whoever picks the black marble leaves.
你是说能离开这里的机会?
You mean a chance to get out of here?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
什么情况 艾琳娜?
What's going on Elena?
她不是真的离开 对吧?
She's not 'leaving' leaving, is she?
你只管庆幸 抽中的不是你吧
Just be thankful it's not you.
艾琳娜! 别这样 你可以反抗的!
Elena! Don't do this you can fight!
没关系 真的
It's okay, really
我很累了
I'm so tired.
不
No
至少现在我自♥由♥了
At least now I'll be free.
你胆敢盯着我 孩子?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表