剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah? How'd you hear about me?
奥斯卡那个食人妖
Oscar the Ogre.
说如果我想找个活干就来找你
Said to look you up if I ever wanted a shot.
真同情他
Shame about him.
他现在还好吗?
How's he doing?
遭罪着呢
Pissing into a bag.
到底怎么了?
What happened there?
一个接一个的异种?
One Fae to another?
我想做的就是给那个米奇一场
All I wanted to do was give Mikey there
体面的格斗
a decent fight.
但那孩子发了疯样的强
But the kid's so flippin' strong
下场格斗我给他安排了个美人
I got a real beauty set up for him next fight.
黑曜人 异种 绝对的不可战胜
Obsidian Man. Fae. Totally indestructible.
这将是... 史诗般的
It's gonna be...epic.
去吧 打沙袋 练练心肺功能
Go on, hit the bags, do some cardio.
我今晚安排你跟碎骨机打一场
I'm putting you in against Thrasher tonight,
看看你的在场上的真实水平
see what you can do when it's for real.
谢谢你给我机会
Thank you for the opportunity.
嘿 会费是一个月一百五
Hey, membership's one fifty a month.
从你第一场格斗费中扣除
It comes off your first fight fee.
别死了
Try not to die.
波和这个贝丝·丹妮丝
There is just no way that Bo and this "Beth Dennis"
绝不可能是同一个人
are the same gals!
波是在这个大城市出生的
Bo was born right here in the big city!
她连下地生产啥的都不知道
She wouldn't know a hoe from a ho down!
当然 她会这么跟你说
Okay, of course that's what she told you.
你可能处于危险之中
You could be in real danger.
我们得叫警♥察♥来
We need the police.
不 不
No! No!
你不能随便叫几个条子
I mean you can't just call any cops.
我认识本城最权威的
Not when I am personal friends with one
凶杀案侦探 你别瞎叫
of the best homicide detectives in the city.
嘿
Hey
我进了
Well, I'm in.
获得了一场格斗和其他的好处
Got myself a fight and everything.
希望不要真到动手的地步
Well let's hope it doesn't come to that.
我看到那个无敌格斗者了
I've the unbeatable fighter in my sights.
他叫麦克
His name's Mike.
我不该用太多淫妖的方式
Shouldn't take too much Succubus stylin'
来让他告诉我他为什么那么强
to get him to tell me what makes him so strong.
如果费拉罗 将这个人
If Ferraro is making this human
变成了杀人机器 告诉我 好吗?
into a killing machine let me know, ok?
收到 照办
Roger dodger.
从臀部扭起 手臂直出拳
Turn from the hip. Arms shoot straight out.
就是这样
That's it.
嘿 冠军
Hey, Champ.
听说你创下了纪录
Heard you got quite the record.
也给我指点几招吧?
Maybe I can get some pointers too?
我叫波
I'm Bo.
我是 麦克 你好
Mike. How ya doin'?
这是 泰勒
This is Tyler.
嗨 泰勒
Hi, Tyler.
你的秘诀是什么?
So, what's your secret?
训练和节食
Training and diet.
不 我是说"绝密"的秘诀?
No, what's your "secret" secret?
听说你昨晚打败了一个坏胚子
Heard you beat up one bad ass mother last night.
有找"帮手"吗?
You get any "help"?
嘿 加油 三十秒 快 再快
Hey, come on- 30 seconds. Fast, fast.
我比赛光明正大
I fight clean.
得给我儿子树立好榜样
Gotta set a good example for my boy.
给点力 麦克 帮帮我这新来的女孩
Come on, Mike, help the new girl out.
米奇 我跟你说过小孩的事了吧?
Mikey! What'd I tell you about the kid?
如果想他在这训练 那就给他办个会员
You want him to train here get him a membership!
我这儿不是什么日托
I'm ain't runnin' a frickin' daycare.
对不起 教练 感觉今天人不多
Yeah, sorry, Coach- Wasn't feeling so hot.
我想可以在休息期间照看他一下
Thought it'd be okay while I took a break
你想?
You thought?
拜托 米奇
C'mon, Mikey
你跟谁开玩笑呢?
Who are you kidding?
这里面一点东西都没有吗
There ain't a single thought in there
这儿是空的 麦克
It's empty, Mike!
别打我
Don't hit me
哦 对不起
Oh yeah, sorry
嘿 别这样!
Hey, take it easy!
这就是你 米奇
That's what you do, Mikey!
挨打的样
YOU GET HIT!
别 再 打 我了!
STOP! HITTING! ME!
麦克
Mike!
贝丝
Beth
波 不管她现在叫什么
Bo, whatever she's calling herself now
都是同一个人
It's the same girl.
她杀了我哥哥
She killed my brother.
你们得对她采取点措施
You've gotta do something about her.
当然
Absolutely.
这个案子我们会全权关注的
This matter will receive our full attention.
能不能给我们两一点时间?
Um, could you just give us a moment please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我之前怎么不知道
I did not know.
我也不知道
Yeah, neither did I
直到这个悲痛的妹妹出现
Till the grieving sister showed up.
我们得尽可能地让她远离波
We have got to keep her as far away from Bo as possible.
把这事摆平掉
Make this go away.
真的吗?
Seriously?
对啊 你们异种不总这样吗
Yeah, that's what you Fae do.
对人类隐瞒着你们所有肮脏勾当
You hide each other's dirty laundry from humans.
好吧 重点是 波不是光明异种 不是吗?
Ok well, thing is, Bo's still not Light Fae, is she?
波总是在帮助别人
Bo is always helping everybody else!
你不觉得也是时候我们该帮她了吗?
Don't you think it's time somebody helped her??
我们一直有在帮波 但这件事很大条
We're always helping Bo. But this is big.
好吧...好
Okay...alright
把阿梅叫回来
Send Mel back in.
或许跟她巧言几句
Maybe a little ol' smooth talking
能说服她波并不是怪物
will convince her that Bo's no monster.
好吧 但如果没用的话
Okay and if that doesn't work,
你会 好比 唱歌♥迷晕吗?
you'll, like, Siren her or something?
不会
No.
嘿 麦克
Hey, Mike.
这情况之前有过吗?
Has this happened before?
当然
Yeah sure
有时候我训练的时候太逼自己了
Sometimes I push myself so hard in a workout, you know.
还有愤怒?
And the rage?
我刚刚很生气吗?
Was I pretty angry?
你不记得?
You don't remember?
以前只会在赛场上发生
It used to only happen to me in the ring.
越来越糟了
It's getting worse.
怎么了?
What is?
我以前也就一般 而且常常被打
I was an OK fighter. But I got beat- up a lot.
有一次伤得很严重
One time I got hurt pretty bad
从那以后 我就开始一直赢
After that, I started winning.
暴♥力♥型暂时晕厥
Violent blackouts.
真棒
That's great.
费拉罗有给过你帮助吗? 不管怎样
Is Ferraro giving you a boost? In any way?
不是 就像我说的 都是自然发生的
No, like I said, I'm all natural.
我觉得他给你注射了什东西
Well I think he's slipping you something.
是它让你生病的
And it's making you sick.
呃.. 没关系 再打一场
Um...doesn't matter- One more fight.
一场大的 我就完事了
The big one. Then I'm done.
你小心点他 好吗?
You be careful with him, ok?
为什么? 他不是个端正的人吗
Why? I thought he was a stand up guy.
是的 但我的意思是 他帮过我很多
Yeah, sure, I mean, he helped me out
我第一次来城里时
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表