剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Humans have a tendency to run wild
把这弄得这么乱
and make a such a mess of the place.
还有些就更放肆了
Some are so out of control
真需要好好管教一下了
they need to be put down.
是吗 其实异种里面也有几只
Well...There are more than a few Fae
我想看到被管教的
I would like to see put down myself.
除了...这只
Except... This one...
他很...了不起
He's... awesome.
放开她!
Let her go!
这就是我为什么喜欢人类的原因
That's why I love humans.
只要动静大点 他们就什么都招了
Whistle loud enough and they'll come.
伤害波的人类朋友
You're overstepping your authority
已经超越了你的权限 你心知肚明的
by attacking Bo's human, and you know it.
把她放下 否则今天的事会走漏到
Put her down or what is left of the Light Fae elders
光明派长老们耳里
will hear about this.
就是出于当着这个叫家伙的面
It is merely out of the thinnest wisp
以及对波的领域的尊重
of respect for Bo and her territory
我才没有立刻拽着你的头发
that I haven't had you dragged out of here
把你拉出去
by your hair this very second.
二十四小时 医生
Twenty-four hours, Doctor.
如果你还没有夹着你的尾巴
If you haven't wiggled your little rear end
乖乖回家的话
back home by then,
你的特别研究项目就别指望了
your special research project goes dark.
我只要拉一下开关 你就说再见跟你的...
I'll pull the plug and you can say goodbye...
我会回去的
I'll be there.
很好
Very good.
把她放下
Put her down.
肯吉
Kenzi
真对不起 我把自己的问题带到你家来
I'm so sorry I brought my problems into your home.
你真的要和他回去?
Are you really going back to him?
喔 喔 沃 他做了什么?
Whoa, whoa, whoa... He did what??
肯吉 坐那儿别动
OK, Kenzi, just sit tight.
我来了 我要走了 不玩了
Hello and goodbye. I'm out.
这活的烂摊子实在太多了
This job has become way too messy for me.
退下
Go.
我现在有比黑暗异种政界之争
I have more important things to deal with right now
更重要的事要做 而且我也不会帮你
than Dark Fae politics. And I won't help you
把杰森放进棺材里 仅供你的邪恶小娱乐
put Jason into an early grave with your evil musing
或什么的
or whatever.
我怎么不知道有政界人士参与
I wasn't aware of any politics.
伐克斯 很显然是政界的
Well, Vex certainly is.
他还给我一大笔钱
He offered to make me rich
只要我先把杰森在交给他
if I brought Jason to him first
而且还是在他差点让我
right after he tried to make me
自挖双目以后说的
poke my own eyes out.
伐克斯是这么说的吗?
Vex said that, did he?
那么 好吧
Well, then
我觉得你完全
I think it's perfectly reasonable
有理由离开
that you walk away.
我接受你的辞别
I accept your resignation.
当然 如果你找到杰森
Of course, if you find Jason, I'll give you the key
我就告诉你怎样把劳伦从阿什那永远解救出来
to fixing Lauren's situation with The Ash for good.
你还好吧?
You okay?
你怎么做到的?
How do you do it?
为摩瑞根工作 没日没夜的?
Work for The Morrigan, day in, day out?
不错的工作 尖端工作
Oh, it's a great job. It's very high profile,
我也有机会接触到各种艺术家
and I get to meet all kinds of interesting artists.
艾文尼也许会为难我的
Evony can be hard on me,
但是她只是在给我实现梦想的方法
but she's just giving me the tools I need to make it.
艾文尼?
Evony?
夜之女神(摩瑞根)只是她的名号♥
"The Morrigan" is her title.
艾文尼是她的名字 艾文尼·弗洛瑞侯爵
Evony is her name. Evony Fleurette Marquise.
哦 挺好听
Oh Pretty.
原本来这想找一份画家的工作
I came to her looking for representation as a painter
但她却看出了我的异能
but she saw my real ability.
我能左右那些意识薄弱的人
My ability to persuade the weak minded,
就是我屹立于艺术之巅的法宝
my ticket to the top of the arts world.
你就没想念过画画吗?
You ever miss painting?
没有 我画得也没多好
No. I was never very good.
谢谢你试着去找杰森
Well, thank you for trying to find Jason.
很抱歉你不能
I'm sorry you won't be continuing
继续为摩瑞根工作了 但还是很高兴见到你
to work for The Morrigan and it was nice to meet you.
事实上 我打算再试一次
I decided to give it another shot.
把那个掐人的混♥蛋♥找出来
Going after the kid full throttle this time.
你看上去很坚决
You seemed so adamant
只能说 摩瑞根在说服别人方面很有一套
Well, The Morrigan has some powers of persuasion herself.
她开出的条件 我实在难以拒绝
She made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
都还好吗?
Everyone OK?
总体来说 都很好
We're fine, all things considered.
肯吉人呢?
Where's Kenzi?
她有点喝多了
She drank some wine.
我想我有个绝好的好消息
I think I have some really, really good news
波 很谢谢你为我做的一切
Bo, I appreciate everything you're doing for me.
真的很感谢
I really do.
但是我已经打算会阿什那里了
But I'm gonna go back to The Ash's Compound.
我不能让你跟肯吉帮我担这么大的担子
I can't let you and Kenzi take this kind of heat for me.
一也许能再也不用回去了
You might not have to go back for long.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
如果我找到杰森 摩瑞根就会告诉我
If I find Jason, The Morrigan will tell me how
怎样解除你的奴役
to free you from this thing that's tying you to The Ash.
还真是好消息
That's really something.
她还说了什么吗? 更具体的呢?
Did she say anything else? Any specifics
没有 她肯透露任何细节
No, she wouldn't cough up any details.
但她的确跟我保证过
But she gave me her blood oath.
但是现在 你看上去并没有跟我一样高兴
And yet, you don't look as excited as I am
我高兴 只是
I am. I guess
我们也没法保证事情最后会发展成什么样
We have no guarantees of how this will turn out
嘿
Hey
我不会让任何事伤害你的
I will not let anything happen to you.
我知道你会尽力的
I know you'll try.
但是 明天我就要离开了
But, tomorrow I'll be gone.
也许是永别了
Maybe forever.
我需要知道你这样做不是为了忘记戴森
I need to know this isn't about getting over Dyson.
不是
No.
是为了我们
This is about us.
快点! 起床了!
Come on! Get up!
走开! 把你那坑爹的酒拿开!
Ugh!!! Move it! Move the ugly booze!
快点!
Come on!
呃...走开啦
Ugh... Go away.
我感觉就像是一只落水狗掉进我嘴里
I feel like a wet dog moved into my mouth
还生了小狗
and had puppies.
肯吉 谢谢你今天为了劳伦
Kenzi, thank you so much for standing up to The Ash.
在阿什面前挺身而出
And for trying to cover for Lauren.
你真是太生猛了 我欠你个大人情
You're a superstar. I owe you huge.
如果他们再多呆两秒钟
If they would have stayed two more seconds
我非把他们打趴下不可 死虐趴下
I woulda laid them down a massive beat down
俄♥国♥黑♥手♥党♥风格那种
Russian Mafia style.
你去哪儿?
Where you going?
应该是我们要去哪儿
Actually it's where we're going.
我们去木豆酒吧见黑尔
We're meeting Hale at the Dal.
快点 准备准备!
So come on, get up, get ready!
不过 早饭你得请
But you're buying me breakfast.
而且特里克最好有烙饼
And Trick better have pancakes
因为姐真需要这些碳水化合物
because momma needs serious carbs
消化一下马克贝酒
to soak up Senor Malbec.
牙膏在哪?
Toothpaste?
小提箱
Footlocker.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的蜂蜜上要放那么多煎饼吗?
You want some pancakes with your syrup?
在多说一句 在多说一句
One more word. One more word
我就拿海妖酱配薄饼吃
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表