剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
There's something in that safe that Sheri needs.
如果路易斯是唯一能打开它的人
And if Lewis is the only one with access to it,
雪莉很可能永远都没法拿到那东西
there's a good chance she'll never get it.
你想说什么 波?
What aren't you telling us, Bo?
我知道该怎样查清雪莉想偷的东西
I know how to figure out what Sheri wants to steal.
好吧 给你最后期限 明天中午正点
Okay, you've got until noon tomorrow.
一分不多
Not one second more.
你得告诉我们雪莉想偷什么
You have to tell us what Sheri wants to steal.
我都做了什么?
What have I done?
即使我真的见到她 她也不会原谅我的
Even if I did see her she'd, probably never forgive me.
我想她会的
I think she would.
知道我为什么那么认为吗?
And you know why I think that?
因为我怎样都会原谅自己母亲
Because I would forgive my mom.
你也离家出走了?
You're a runaway?
是的 至今还是
Yeah. Still am, I guess.
实际上继父那件事不是向着我的
Turns out the whole stepdad thing wasn't for me.
我让我妈做选择 她选了
I told my mom to choose and she did.
雪莉也许认为我爱丈夫胜过爱她
Sheri probably thinks I chose my husband over her.
你永远也不会知道她在想什么
Well, you'll never know what she thinks
除非你告诉我们真♥相♥
unless you tell us the truth.
你不是树妖 对吧?
You are not Treefolk, are you?
不是
No
我们是海豹精
We're Selkies.
那个……是不是有点类似美人鱼 对吗?
That's like...some kinda mermaid, right?
更像是美人豹
More like seal shifters.
几年前 我爱上了一个渔民
Years ago I fell in love with a fisherman
为了跟他在一起 我放弃了我的毛皮
And I gave away my pelt to be with him.
但我以为异种不能和人类结合
But I thought that Fae couldn't mate with humans.
法律上是这样的
Legally speaking.
好吧 海豹精们 我们处在一个过渡区间
Well, Selkies, we're in a bit of a grey area.
一旦我们拿掉毛皮 就像人类一样
Once we remove our pelts, we're mostly human.
除了你们极具诱惑的色♥诱♥本领
Except for your super seductive snatch power.
那雪莉是父亲是人类吗?
So was Sheri's father human?
不 那个渔民不是她父亲
No, the fisherman isn't her father
我遇见他时已经怀孕了
I was pregnant when I met him.
等雪莉出生以后
Then when Sheri was born I
我把她的毛皮也隐藏了起来
I hid her pelt away as well.
难道她不希望它长出来吗?
Well didn't she want it growing up?
她不想念它吗?
Didn't she miss it?
你从未告诉过雪莉她是海豹精 对吧?
You never told Sheri she was a Selkie, did you?
是的
No.
当她十五岁的时候 她...
When she was fifteen, she...
她发现了她的皮毛
She found her pelt.
因此引发了著名的
Which triggered the great mother- daughter
2002年母女大战
crap storm of 2002.
唐娜 如果你们没有了毛皮会怎样?
Donna, what happens if you don't have your pelt?
你就永远不能回到海里了
You can't ever go back to the sea.
永远不能了
Ever.
雪莉
Sheri.
俱乐部还没开门呢
Club's not open yet
那你怎么在这?
So why are you here?
是因为你的皮毛 对吗?
This is about your pelt, isn't it?
路易斯从你那里偷走了 然后你计划
Lewis stole it from you and you plan
用荣誉之手夺回它
to use the Hand Of Glory to get it back.
好吧 你到底是谁?
Okay, who are you really?
你母亲雇我来保护你的
Your mother hired me to help you.
听着 你要么跟我合作 要么跟警♥察♥
Look, you can either deal with me or the cops.
但是想以谋杀西风之罪
But I'm not the one who's going to try
捉拿你归案的人可不是我
to bring you in for Zephyr's murder.
西风经常来这喝得烂醉如泥
Zephyr used to come in here and get drunk
他暴打过克里斯朵 非常凶狠
He beat up Crystal once, really bad.
他被逮捕以后 我们发现
When he was arrested and we found out
他是个杀手?
he was a killer?
为了救我跟姐♥妹♥们♥ 我必须这么做
I did what I had to do to save me and my sisters.
等等 这的所有女孩都是海豹精?
Wait, all the girls here are Selkies?
那么 你们是怎么沦落到这里的?
So how did you end up here?
我们原本有计划
We had plans
我们计划买♥♥下这小海滨酒店 还有酒吧
We had plans to buy this little beachside hotel and bar.
你知道 就是某个我们可以随时
You know, someplace where we could visit
接触到水的地方
the water whenever we wanted.
但那需要钱
But that took money.
所以此时路易斯出现了
So that's where Lewis came in.
是的
Yeah
该死的沼泽兽骗了我们
Stupid Bunyip tricked us.
他说他有个搞投资的朋友
He said he had an investor friend
说我们应该转化成人类
and that we should turn human
然后用"魅力"迷住他
and use our "charms" on the guy.
但根本就没什么投资家
But there was no investor.
路易斯偷走了我们的皮毛
Lewis stole our skins.
而且他承诺我们 只要我们跳一年的舞
And he promised us that if we danced for a year
就把皮毛还给我们
he would give them back.
但他没有
But he didn't.
所以你最终决定自己亲手
So you finally decided to take matters
解决问题...或者说是用"手"
into your own hands... or "hand" as it were.
是的
Yeah
我们只需要一个杀人犯 一个蠢条子
All we needed was a murderer, a dumb cop
和一个进入警局的法子
and a way to get into the station.
接下来的你知道的
I guess you know the rest.
听着
Look
我想知道的是
What I want to know
你打算怎么办?
is what are you going to do about it?
正如我所说的
Like I said
你妈妈雇我 是来帮你的
Your mother hired me to help you.
所以说点亮它的人化身为盗贼
So whoever lights it pull off the theft.
谁也无法阻止他们
And no one can stop them.
然后你会跟我回去见你母亲?
Then you'll come to see your mother?
真的是她派你来的?
Did she really send you?
她很爱的
She loves you.
她只是想让你再给她一次解释的机会
She just wants a chance to talk to you again.
这是什么 编织俱乐部吗?
What is this, a knitting club?
呃 集体热身 我们没事
Uh, group warm up. We're good.
那 我有事 我的后门怎么开着
Well, I'm not. My back door's busted open.
谁告诉我怎么回事
Someone tell me what's going on here.
立刻!
Now!
都不准动!
Nobody move!
搞什么?
What the hell?
戴森 你说过直到中午的!
Dyson, you said we had until noon!
一分不多
Not one second more.
黑尔 你盯着他?
Hale, you got him?
抓着
Grab on
快点
Come on
我们走
Let's go
看来真的没人能阻止我们了
Looks like no one's gonna stop us.
那手果然名不虚传
That hand's even better than advertised.
好了 荣誉之手 有了
Okay, Hand of Glory, check
被定格的人 有了
Frozen people: check.
奇怪的无法打开的保险箱 有了
Weird impenetrable holographic safe: check.
然后怎么办?
Now what?
应该能打开的才对
It's supposed to work
好吧 我们还悬着呢 没问题的
Okay, so we're winging it. We can do that.
也许手知道该怎么做
Maybe the hand knows what to do.
好的
Okay
噢 好家伙
Oh, atta boy
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you
快 拿着其他的 赶紧离开这!
Come on, let's grab the rest and get out of here!
好
Okay
- 噢 天呐 - 我们的皮毛!
- Oh my God! - Our pelts!
哦 天呐
Oh my God!
别碰那些皮毛!
Get your hands off those pelts!
嘿 他们是我的!
Hey, they belong to me!
你的才怪 转过去!
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表