剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Why else would I chose you?
我在工作
I'm working.
如果你想要新的感觉
If you want to feel something for a change...
来找我
come find me.
内特?
Nate?
你弄疼我按弦的那只手了
You're crushing my fingering hand.
什么?
What?
吉他
Guitar.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in?
我跟承办人一起进来的
I got in with the caterers.
好吧 你在这干吗
Well, what are you doing here?
我要找到那家伙 找回我女朋友
I'm finding the balls to get my girl back.
呃...
Uh...
好吧 在这等着
Okay, wait here.
是的 又来了 又一个 仁慈的主啊
Yup, there it is, heard another "Mercy".
第四个了
That was number four.
是的 穿红色亮片衣的女士来了个 哎哟哟
Yup and the lady in the red sequins gave us a "crikey"!
瞧见没 我们把各地的异种团结起来了
See, we're uniting Fae from many lands
齐心鄙视我们的爱情
in their utter disapproval of our love.
我还在为刚才那人一句"哼"心存阴影
I'm still smarting from that guy's "hurumph".
你懂的 语出伤人呐
You know, if words were bullets.
你真有意思
You're fun.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以我才邀请你到异种群集地的
That's kind of why I asked you to this clusterFae.
噢 是么? 那"我必须选一个凡人女子
Oh, yeah, what happened to "I am chosen one,
开创异种新纪♥元♥的大道理何解啊?
must date human, drag Fae into new century?"
哈哈 是的 这个很重要 但是
Ha ha, and yeah that's important, but this
前提是得有个货真价实的女朋友
is the next best thing to having an actual girlfriend.
不结盟的淫妖 家庭不详 家族不...
The unaligned succubus, family unknown, clan...
闭嘴 打住
Zip it! Now.
嘿! 波波!
Hey, Bo Bo!
搞什么鸟鸟?
What the hey hey?
没错 不请自来 还衣衫不整
Yeah, no invitation, underdressed,
别告诉你老爹
do not tell your dad!
有个不该出现的人来了
There's someone else who shouldn't be here,
他在桌球室等你
he's waiting for you in the billiard room.
噢...好吧
Oh... Okay.
老兄!
Dude!
老兄
Dude.
老兄
Dude.
我先闪了
And that's my cue.
除了 老兄 咱们说的别的好吗?
Can we please say something other than dude?
上次见你我说了一大堆
Well, I said a bunch of stuff the last time I saw you
结果你跑路了
and you freaked.
我的理由是 我让你说实话
In my defense I asked you for the truth
结果你说你是蝙蝠侠 所以我...
and you told me that you were Batman, so...
好吧 我撒谎了 你真棒
Well, fine, I fibbed, great catch.
是的 是你很棒...
And that's just it, you are a great catch...
你是最棒的
the best.
离开的脚步慢下来了...
Leaving more slowly.
你看起来 真的很美
And you look so, so amazing.
最悲哀的是
And the most pathetic part is,
我太爱你了以致于 即使是你
is I am so crazy about you that it practically
在跟一个警官约会 我也不会在意
wouldn't matter if you were dating a cop on the side.
内特 我只是假装成他的女朋友
Nate, I am just pretending to be Hale's faux-bo
好让他摆脱父母
to get his parents off his back.
哦...
Oh...
嗯 那还好...
Well, that's cool, yeah
还好?
Yeah?
我们没事吧?
Are we cool?
希望如此
I hope so.
我还是有一些事情...无法告诉你
There are still some things that...aren't mine to tell.
我不在乎你和波之间有什么牵扯
I don't care what the deal is between you and Bo
因为我深知你是怎样一个人
because I know who you really are.
是啊...
Yeah...
我是你的人
I'm yours.
听着 现在不是时候
Look, I can't do this right now,
我必须得去给人留个好印象
I have to go make a good impression and my Spanx
我的紧身裙都缩上来了
are riding up and the
男朋友又来跟我玩跟踪
man I love is playing stalker
你爱我吗?
You love me?
被发现了
Busted.
这样就够了 去吧 帮黑尔完成你的任务
That's good enough for me. Now go be good for Hale.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
嘿 你见到戴森没
Hey, have you seen Dyson,
我需要他帮忙找火鬼
I need his help finding the Cherufe.
打住 打住
Whoa, whoa
它要来这 来我家?
It's coming here, to my house?
没错 很有可能
Yes, we think so,
要是见到戴森让他来找我 好吗?
if you see Dyson send him my way, okay?
但愿你不是在实施什么愚蠢的计划
I hope you're not planning anything stupid.
你指拯救你这个可怜虫吗?
You mean like saving your sorry ass?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
它去哪儿了?
Where'd it go?
你的声音怎么回事?!
What happened to your voice?!
你呆在这 好吗?
Okay, stay here, okay?
等等 等等!
Wait, wait!
我们应该上楼去 我们不该这么做
We should go upstairs, we shouldn't do this.
你真是这样想的?
Is that what you really want?
瓦尔!!!
VAL!!!
黑尔 别激动
Hale, just relax
兄弟 别大惊小怪
Don't make this a thing, man
大惊小怪?
A thing?
我们都是成年人了 这跟你没关系
We're both consenting adults, this doesn't concern you.
去你的没关系 她可是我妹妹!
Like hell it doesn't, she's my sister!
你还号♥称是我最好的朋友!
And you are supposed to be my best friend!
你没搞错吧?
What is wrong with you?
该给你凉快凉快了
It's time to cool things off.
真的假的? 堂堂异种家族都不注意消防吗?
Really? There's no Fae fire code?
我总是那么挺你 伙计
I always stuck by your side, man
你就这么报答我的?
and this is how you repay me?
也许我无法爱人 黑尔 但我还得生存吧
I may not be able to love, Hale, but I can still live.
黑尔!
Hale!
你想怎么办 哼? 打我吗?
What are you gonna do, huh? You gonna hit me?
那你打啊
Then do it.
你打啊!
DO IT!
你不值得
You're not worth it.
走吧
Come on
肯吉 女牛仔上!
Kenzi, reverse cowgirl!
啊!
Ugh!
亚式融合菜最近挺火啊
Asian fusion's so hot these days.
你与魔鬼交易而又出尔反尔的行径
It is bad enough that you made a deal with the devil
是够恶劣的 但是火鬼之所以
and then reneged, but the reason the Cherufe
敢于如今来寻仇
felt bold enough to seek vengeance now
是因为外面有更为恐怖的东西在
is because there is something much worse
向我们袭来
slouching towards us
迦楼罗
The Garuda.
你们争锋相对
You are all at each other's throats,
较以往更甚 而将要到来的魔物
even more than usual and the evil that is coming,
它以你们交错的愤怒为食
it is feeding off your collective rage.
荒谬之至 你什么都不知道!
This is ridiculous, you don't understand!
不 爸爸 这是我们的机会
No, this is our shot dad
消除彼此间微不足道的芥蒂
To stop the petty grievances
让大家族都联合起来
with each other and unite the clans.
来对抗真正的威胁
To fight the real threat.
这无非又是布哈林的小把戏!
It's another Clan Bukharin trick!
你还真敢说埃尔文的渣滓!
You would say that, Fin Arvin scum!
他们改不了了
They'll never change.
都结束了
It's over.
没有
No
但是我改了
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表