剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Who dares to enter my domain, uninvited?
别但系 我带了乔迁见面礼
Don't worry, I brought a house warming gift.
呃!
Ugh!
你现在在我的领域里 小淫妖
You're in my world now, succubus.
而且你是未经允许闯入
You're here without my permission
所以你的能量被清零了!
so your powers are null!
波!
Bo!
波 快起来!
Bo, wake up!
狗♥娘♥养♥的巴巴 那婆娘太强大了!
Son of a Baba, that bitch is strong!
怎么回事? 肯吉呢?
What happened? Where's Kenzi?
送我回去!
Put me back!
你不能再这样耗尽氧气了
You can't deprive your body of oxygen.
异种也是需要呼吸的
Even Fae need to breathe,
我们可不能保证能再次召回你
there's no guarantee we can revive you
我已经失去你了
I've lost you.
搞不好也会失去劳伦
I've probably lost Lauren, too.
我不能再失去肯吉了!
I will not lose Kenzi!
来吧 来吧!!!
Go, go!!!
波! 你醒了!
Bo! She's coming back!
如果你这小淫妖这么想留下来
If the Succubus is that interested in staying,
那我就成全你
I can accommodate that.
拿你熬个玫瑰酱怎样?
Say, in a nice rose sauce?
我更喜欢吃番茄酱些
I'm more of a marinara gal.
快点走肯吉!
Get out of here Kenzi!
你觉得她办得到吗?
And how do you think she's going to do that?
我有这个!
With this!
墨镜! 那是我的!
The mirror! That is mine!
噢 好像不太管用了!
Oh it doesn't seem to be working!
住手! 你会弄坏的
Stop! You'll break it.
你会毁掉你们唯一离开这的方法的!
You'll destroy the only way yuo have of getting home!
还有毁掉你的食物来源吧
And the direct route to your food supply.
我们做个交易
We make a covenant.
你跟小淫妖可以走
You and the Succubus can go back.
然后把墨镜还给我
I get to keep the mirror.
看着那面镜子 想象着家的样子
Just look in the mirror and picture home.
那其他人呢?
What about the others?
那些姑娘 他们来自不同年代
These girls come from different times,
不同地域 他们不能都回去!
different places. They can't all go back!
不行你个头!
Like hell they can't!
不! 啊啊啊啊!
No! Ahhhhhhhhh!
拿着 然后想象家的样子!
Take this and think of home!
啊啊啊啊!
Ahhhhhhhh!
拿着这个 想象家的样子!
Take this and think of home!
拿着这个 想象家的样子!
Take this and think of home!
可这是最后一片了!
But it's the last piece!
那是我最好的朋友 我不会丢下她一个人走的
That's my best friend. I won't leave without her.
去吧
Go
谢谢你
Thank you.
你!
You!
波 波快起来!
Bo. Bo get up!
如果你再这样一直按着她
If you hold her under much longer,
会伤着她的
you're gonna hurt her.
如果我就这样拉她上来 她会伤害我的
I pull her out too soon she's gonna hurt me.
戴森 她不行了
Dyson she's dying.
你!
You!
我记得你的名字
I remember your name.
你小的时候我就见过你!
I used to watch you as a little girl!
肯吉
Kenzi.
加油 波!
Come on Bo!
没有脉搏了!
No pulse!
你当时特别惧怕我
You were petrified of me.
可是有另一样东西是你更惧怕的
But there was someone else who scared you more.
你的继父!
Your Step Father!
我叫你 闭嘴!
I said, be quiet!
我一直在镜子这头看着你
I would watch you in the mirror.
你呼叫着我的名字 一次...两次
You'd say my name once... twice.
然后我就在暗中等待着
And I'd wait, in the shadows.
可你就是没种再叫我第三次
But you never had the guts to speak it a third time.
来召唤我摧毁掉
To actually summon me to destroy
那个让你过得生不如死的男人
the man who was making your life miserable.
我不再是那个胆小的女孩了!
Well I'm not that scared girl anymore!
这都感谢她!
Thanks to her!
看到你成长的那么快
Considering how much you've grown,
吃掉你都让我觉得可惜了
it's almost a shame I'm going to eat you.
你要为你所做的付出代价!
You must pay for what you've done!
啊啊啊啊!
Ahhhhhhhhh!
啊啊啊! 啊啊!
Ahhh! Ahhhhhhhh!
我说了 我训练宠物很有一套
I told you I was good with pets.
波!
Bo!
戴森住手 她醒不过来了
Dyson stop it, she's not coming back.
加油啊 波!
Dyson: Come on Bo!
噢 天呐 波!
Oh my God Bo!
她不愿意丢下你
She wouldn't leave without you.
波...
Bo...
嗨
Hi
嗨
Hi
从现在开始 我只洗淋浴
From now on, I'm sticking with showers.
好主意
Good idea.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的证词让我们能够
Your testimony's gonna make it possible
把阿尔贝托·罗斯绳之于法了
to put away Alberto Rose for a long time.
呃 还有 也帮我保住了饭碗
And, uh, by the way, help me keep my job.
作为回报 你答应过要保护我的
And in return you promise that you'll keep me safe.
我会亲自把你送回
I will personally drop you off
你的指定庇护所的
to your witness protection.
是因为我昨天对你发火
Is this because I got a little temperamental
的原因吗?
with you yesterday?
只是说声再见 这是我的职责
Just saying goodbye. Doing my job.
戴森
Dyson
你总是这样让别人伤心吗?
Do you always have to be such a heart breaker?
再来一罐?
Another shot?
再外加一个超美味的泡菜!
Chased by a delicious pickle of course!
真不敢相信 你还想喝酒
I can't believe you're up for more drinking.
吃完烤串儿以后我总会喝酒
I always drink after a barbecue.
好歹我见你现在开心了
Well I'm glad to see you so happy.
下次如果不开心
But the next time you're not:
不许瞎召唤了
no more invocations.
我对天发誓
I hereby pinkie swear.
更多的是因为它太昂贵了
Mostly 'cause they're expensive.
德米拉姑妈的发♥票♥
Aunt Ludmila's invoice.
好一个家庭折扣啊
So much for the family discount.
300块?
$300?
说到家人 你继父是怎么回事?
Speaking of family. Your stepfather?
他没有伤我 或者伤到什么
He didn't hurt me, hurt me or anything.
不管啦 都成年往事了
And whatever it was a long time ago.
你直面你的恐惧 存活了下来 还不敢说
So you faced your fear and lived to tell the tale.
没什么 就是胆小
Ain't no thing, but a chicken wing.
真正把我吓到的是
Only got scared when I thought
我以为再也见不到你了
I wouldn't see you again.
哦 肯吉 我永远不会放弃你的
Oh Kenzi, I'd never give up on you.
我知道
I know.
现在答应我 你也永远不会放弃自己
Now promise me you won't give up on yourself.
在俄♥国♥ 我们有句俗语
In Russian, we have a saying:
"一拼"到底
"Dodna!" To the bottom.
杯底 没错
Of the glass, yes
可是同时 你可以战斗 波
But also you can fight, Bo.
为戴森而战
Fight for Dyson.
为劳伦而战
Fight for Lauren.
为一切让你幸福的事情而战
Fight for what makes you happy.
一直到底
To the bottom.
敬我的闺蜜
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表