剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
so that I can get what you need.
波
Bo
别让这个女孩儿扰乱你
Do not let this girl get under your skin.
很多时候 我们都...
Sometime or another, we have all...
伤害过所爱的人
hurt those that we love.
格斗九点开始
The fight's at 9.
九点差一刻来找我
Meet me out back at a quarter to.
你可以帮我喊停
You can be my cut man.
你再也跑不掉了
You can't run away anymore
你会为你对凯尔做出的一切付出代价的!
You're gonna pay for what you did to Kyle!
你应该去看看我的父母
You are gonna face my parents
看看你给他们造成了多大的痛苦!
and see the pain you caused them!
波 时间到了
Bo, it's time.
肯吉 你在这儿干什么?
Kenzi, what are you doing here?
好吧 我知道你仍然很生气
Look, I know you're still pissed,
但我不能让你一个人去参加格斗
but I can't have you fighting without me in your corner.
比赛结束以后...
When this is done...
我还是得逃走
I have to keep running.
我想应该是我们两个一起走
I guess that makes two of us.
女士们先生们 欢迎光临比赛现场!
Welcome to the Cage,Ladies and Gentlemen!
今晚的第一场比赛
On the under-card this evening
一位是有着八比一记录的
with a record of eight and one
连续五场比赛的获胜者! 痛苦少女!
Five knockouts!The Damsel of Distress,
同时站在灰色角落的 我来向你们介绍
And in the grey corner,I give you
她还没有任何的获胜记录 像雪一样空白
With a record as blank as the virgin snow,
她是来自小巷的天使
The Angel from the Alley,
来自街头的嘶吼
the Sizzle from the Streets,
嘣 嘣!
Boom Boom!
今晚的格斗安排为一方被
Tonight's fight is scheduled for as long as it takes
击倒或者摔出界外为止
for a knock out or a tap out.
今天只有一个规则
And there's one rule:
就是没有规则!
there are no rules!
拳击手们 随着铃♥声♥使劲挥拳吧!
Fighters, come out swinging at the bell!
啊!
Ugh!
波! 小心上方!
Bo! Keep your guard up!
快 用拳头把她挡在外面 别让她靠近!
Come on, keep her on the outside with your jab!
干的漂亮! 加油!
That-a girl! Come on!
波 加油 你能行的!
Bo, come on,you got this!
加油 波 站起来
Come on, Bo, get up
加油 站起来 虐了她!
Come on, get up and smash her!
你做了什么?
What have you done?
波! 你在干什么啊?
BO!What are you doing?!
波
Bo
波 加油啊!
Bo, come on!!!
嗨 侦探先生
Hey, Detective
阿什知道你到这儿来吗
Does The Ash know you're here?
我上周和他一起打高尔夫
Played golf with him last week.
我让他赢了
I let him win.
波!
Bo!
波!你在干什么啊?!
Bo!What are you doing?!
很差劲的格斗比赛 是吧?
Kind of a lousy fight, huh?
我赢了!
Yes!
醒醒...醒醒...
Come on... Come on...
你到底在干些什么??
What the hell are you doing in there??
得到我们想要的了吗?
Did we get what we needed?
他的味道不对
His scent's not right.
费拉罗不是那只青蛙
Ferraro's not the frog.
把她带出去 肯吉
Get her out of there, Kenz
快吸走一点我的元气吧!!!
Just take some of my Chi!!!
戴森 别管我 我很好
Dyson, leave me alone! I'm fine!
波!
Bo!
那让我找人来帮你治愈吧
Then let me find someone to help you heal.
我只需要坐一会
I just need to sit!
波 为什么你还不治愈?
Bo, why haven't you healed yet?
因为我没心情!
'Cause I'm not in the mood!
什么时候心情开始成原因了?
Since when is mood a factor?
波 这是生理必然性...
Bo, you have a biological imperative...
哦 见鬼去生理!
Oh, screw my biology!
我厌倦了总听别人说
I'm so tired of my life being dictated
那些我无法选择的事情
by something that I didn't choose!
我做异种做够了!
I am done being Fae!
我来吧
I got this
一小时
One hour
不然我就得带你回去了
And then I have to get you back to the compound.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry
过来
Come here
你这次怎么溜出来的?
How did you sneak away this time?
哦
Ow
对不起
Sorry
戴森 "借用"了我
Dyson "borrowed" me.
为一个调查
For an investigation.
我觉得那个不需要缝针
I don't think that's gonna need stitches
真幸运
Lucky me.
我听说你和过去的你相遇了
I heard about your encounter with your past.
哦 真好....现在大家都知道了吗?
Oh, great... Does everyone know now?
不
No.
只有关心的人
Just the people who care about you.
不只过去的我
It is not just my past.
还有现在的我
It's my present.
很长一段时间我忘记了自己在人类眼中的样子
For a long time I'd forgotten what I am to humans.
一个怪兽
A monster.
波 你不是怪兽 我知道的
Bo, you're not a monster. I know that.
还有不管以前发生过什么 不是你的错
And whatever happened back then, it wasn't your fault!
我杀了一个男孩!
I killed a boy!
然后呢 然后我跑了...
And then what? Then I ran away...
一走了之了!
I ran away!
我没有为我的所作所为负任何责...
I didn't take responsibility for what I did..
而他可怜的家人...
And his poor family...
我从未了过他们的心结
I never gave them closure
你已经不再是从前的你了
You're a different person than you were then
而现在的你
and the person that you are now,
正是我所爱的!
I absolutely love!
我不是想说...
I didn't mean that...
我也不知道想说什么
I don't know what I mean
算了吧
Forget it.
我知道你被娜迪亚的事情整晕了...
I know you're all mixed up over Nadia...
我都不知道这些天是什么想的了
I dot t even know what I'm feeling these days
进展如何?
How's that going?
恩... 谢谢你的那颗钉子
Hmm- Thank you for the nail.
我在调查它
I'm looking into it.
一想到要唤醒娜迪亚就...
And the thought of waking Nadia up is...
但是 波 一想到会失去你...
But, Bo, the thought of losing you...
很疼
Hurts.
不 我是说你捏到的地方 很疼...
No, I mean, the sp you're on, it hurts...
真的很疼
Really hurts.
轻点
Tender
过来
Come here
哦
Ow
地下拳赛? 半异种?
Underground fights? Fae doping humans?
这对生意可不好
That would be bad for business.
政♥治♥上也很麻烦
And a political mess.
我要给费拉罗建个档案
I'll build a case around Ferraro
不 你完全不用
No, you will most definitely not.
恕我直言
With all due respect
无论什么情况都不能用你的狗鼻子
Under no circumstances are you to be nosing
往费拉罗身上嗅
up the skirt of Salvatore Ferraro.
那男人破坏了我们一大批的规矩
The man's breaking a dozen of our own rules.
那你可以退出!
And you will stand down!
或者给自己揽个新活儿
Or you'll find yourself on a new beat
在外赫布里底群岛的
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表