剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, well then I'll have to send my stylist to your bathroom.
你真漂亮 你是做什么的?
You're so pretty. What's your story?
我 额 大部分时间是自♥由♥职业者...
Um Well, I do, uh, mostly freelance...
就是那种...
Um, you know, sort of...
你不会感兴趣的
Well, you wouldn't be interested.
咨♥询♥ 波是个咨♥询♥师
Consulting. Bo is a consultant.
高端 绝密 国际阴谋
High level, hush-hush, international intrigue,
那类的东西
that kind of thing.
非常厉害
It's very impressive.
我喜欢
Love it.
你真可爱
You are so adorable.
留神...
Careful...
啥...
Wha...
没错 不好意思
Oh, yeah Um, excuse me.
嘿 赖安
Hey, uh, hey, Ryan
嘿 宝贝!
Hey, babe!
我请你喝杯怎样
Let me buy you a drink.
马上回来
Be right back.
来杯"你在这里搞毛线"
How 'bout a pint of "what the freakin' hell
怎么样?
are you doing here"?
其实我比较喜欢波本威士忌 谢啦
I'm more of a bourbon man, actually, thank you.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetie.
周六来吗?
Comin' Saturday?
不会错过的... 哦 不 抱歉
Wouldn't miss it... Oh, no, I'm sorry.
我和布宜诺斯艾利斯约好那天吃午餐
I got a lunch date in Buenos Ares,
抽不开身
can't make it.
我以为你被禁止再来这里了
I thought you're not allowed back there.
你才被禁止来这里呢 小坏蛋
You're the one who's not allowed back there, you minx.
这位可爱的女士要喝?
And the lovely lady's drinking?
一杯白水就好
I will have a water.
好的
Sure.
白水?
Water?
还要一个解释 你怎么会在这?
And an explanation. Why are you here?
一个男人就不能来他喜欢的地方
A man is not allowed to come to his favorite place,
喝点东西讲讲笑话吗?
and just drink and share a laugh?
我可没笑
I'm not laughing.
发现了
I noticed.
你很扫兴 知道吗?
You're a buzz kill, you know?
你出门的时候忘记拿"用户指南"了
You ran off without the 'user guide.'
而且...你没留给我你的电♥话♥号♥码
And...I never got your number.
所以这就是所谓的欲擒故纵吗?
And you know this whole playing hard to get thing?
我可没对你欲擒故纵!
I am not playing hard to get!
你不是说只要转动发条就行吗
I thought you said all I had to do was turn the crank.
我还说过需要技巧
I also said it takes finesse.
对了 还要一条咒语
Oh, and there's an incantation.
咒语是?
Which is?
如果你让我陪着你的话我就告诉你
I'll tell you if you let me watch.
我从来没见过困在神灯里的瓶中妖
I've never seen an Afreet get trapped.
什么??
What??
你连这个有没有效都不知道??
You don't even know if this is gonna work??
按书上的说法 应该不成问题
Well, the theory's sound. Should be a piece of cake.
不过如果它没用
But if it's not,
你也需要我在旁边的 对吗?
you're gonna want me around, right?
我是说 有备无患
I mean, just in case.
好吧
Fine.
这个的咒语是什么?
What is this incantation?
玛尼玛尼哄!
Abracadabra.
我是坚守传统的人 就这样
I'm a sucker for tradition, that's all.
你认识她多久了?
So, how long have you known her?
嗯?
Hm?
吃醋了?
Are you jealous?
我才没吃...
I'm not jeal...
你能告诉我她的哪些信息?
What can you tell me about her?
其实我也不清楚她的能力是什么
I don't really know what her powers are exactly.
每个瓶中妖能力都不同
It's different for every Afreet.
大多数能把人变成动物
Most can turn people into animals,
有些可以把自己变成喷火的龙
um, some can turn themselves into fire-breathing dragons,
或者一些静物 很酷
or inanimate objects. It's cool.
不错的小伎俩
Nice bag of tricks.
嗯哼
Mmhmm.
有两种方法可以控制灯神
And every Djinn can be controlled in one of two ways:
第一种是把他们困在神灯里
One, stick them in a lamp,
第二种是给他们打上你的记号♥
two, put your mark on them.
什么记号♥?
What kind of mark?
很简单的那种
Primitive stuff.
比如伤疤 烙印 纹身
Like scars, brands, tattoos.
残疾部位...
Mutilation...
好了 咱们就把她关在神灯里 行吗?
Okay, let's just stick to the lamp, okay?
你早饭吃什么?
What are you doing for breakfast?
什么??
What??
我们可以一起出去吃早饭
We could go for breakfast.
哇哦
Oh, wow
你是...
Are you...
你是想邀请我坐你的私人飞机 然后...
Are you actually trying to pick me up with a private jet...
没错
Yes.
孩子 你真看错我了
Boy, did you misread me.
哦 得了吧
Oh, come on.
每个女人 不论有多么独♥立♥
Every woman, no matter how independent,
内心深处都渴望被别人照顾 对吗?
secretly wants to be taken care of, right?
每个男人内心深处都渴望脸上被甩只鞋
And every guy secretly wants a boot to the face.
没错
Yeah.
戴森...
Dyson...
这么快就来做另一个供奉了...
Back to offer up another sacrifice so soon...
可惜你已经没什么我想要的东西了
But you have nothing left that I want.
这回你打算来做什么愚蠢的买♥♥卖♥♥?
What foolish deal do you wish to make today?
别和我谈买♥♥卖♥♥
Don't speak to me of deals.
你拿走的比事先约定的多!
You took more than you claimed you would!
他还敢用刚毅之气来职责诺恩女神背信弃义
He who has the manhood to accuse a Norn of treachery
到头来只会发现自己的刚毅之气
may soon find himself with no
...无影...无踪
...manhood....at all.
我对你做什么错事了 狼仔?
How'd I wrong you, pup?
你说你要拿走我对波的爱
You said you were taking my love of Bo.
可是你多拿了 你还拿走了我对席亚拉的爱
You overreached, you took my love of Ciara as well.
我只拿走了我想要的部分 不多不少
I took exactly what I said, no more, no less.
说明白点 老太婆
Speak plainly, crone.
你也知道当一头狼找到伴侣之后
You know well that when a wolf mates,
他的一生都只会与之相伴
he mates for life.
当你把你的爱给这个女人的时候 这个波
When you gave your love to this woman, this Bo,
你就给了她你所有的爱
you gave her all of it.
也就是你供奉给我的那个
Which you then sacrificed to me.
你再也没有剩下的爱可以给别人了
You have no love left to give.
波 等一下!
Bo, wait!
波!
Bo!
波!
Bo!
波! 等我一下!
Bo! Just wait up!
哦...
Oh...
够呛了
Deadly.
这女孩需要医生!
This girl needs a doctor!
再高明的医生现在也救不了她
Nothing any doctor can do for her now.
怎么? 莎蒂会幻影移形术吗?
And what? Sadie just teleported away??
不是 我们还不清楚她的能力是什么
No. We still don't know what her skill is.
知道吗 我真的很想...
You know, I really hoping to uh,
和莎蒂多相处一会儿
spend some more time with Sadie.
她看起来那么迷人
You know, she just seemed so fascinating.
你们为什么跟踪我
Why are you following me?
对不起
Sorry.
不是跟踪你
Nothing personal.
玛尼玛尼哄
Abracadabra.
不对 咒语应该配合音乐同时念出来
No, the words have to come with the music.
你之前没说过!
You didn't say that!
我以为这很显然!
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表