剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Would be quite the feather in your cap.
我想你又在想着该怎么样抢功了
I'm sure you'd find a way to take credit for that too.
你跟你老妈简直是一个磨子里刻出来的
You and your mother are like two peas in a pod.
跟她一样 你也来刺杀阿什 对吗?
Looking to kill the Ash like she tried to, is that it?
波跟伊法 两个黑暗派的婊♥子♥
Bo and Aife, the two Dark Fae sluts.
啊!
Ugh!
割吧 没事的
Go on. Is s okay
趁我没改变主意 你该收手
You should quit while you still can.
你根本来凌驾不了自己的力量
You're outmatched, unskilled vagrant that you are.
你并不是第一个小看我的笨蛋
You're not the first dumb ass to underestimate me.
也不会是最后一个
And you won't be the last.
我得说 黑暗真的很适合你
I gotta say the Dark really, really suits you.
我穿花的一向不好看
I've never looked good in pastels.
这是肤色问题
It's a skin tone thing.
是你太过轻率
It's your rashness
你根本没法控制自己的情绪
Your inability to control your emotions.
一个女人如此之来气的样子
Hell hath no fury like a woman totally screwed over
你是说这个吗?
That kind of thing?
啊!
Ahhh!
你太危险
You're dangerous.
对每个人来说都是危险
You're a danger to everyone.
我觉得你根本不知道自己能有多邪恶
I don't think you realize just how much Dark is inside you.
它已经深入你的灵魂!
It's in your soul!
你会殃及到身边的所有人
Everyone you know will suffer
医生 酒馆老板
The doctor, the old bar keep
还有你那漂漂亮亮的朋友
and the pretty pretty friend of yours.
啊!
Ahhhh!
你是想激怒我吗 拉克兰?
Are you trying to goad me, Lachlan?
当然不是
No, not at all.
假如是的话 效果怎样?
But if I were how am I doing so far?
1到10打个分吗? 不赖!
Scale of one to ten? Not bad!
黑尔!
Hale!
噢?
Yeah?
搞什嘛?
What the hell?
我妻子不会让我这么做的
My wife would never ask me to do this.
亲爱的 你在胡说些什么?
Darling, what are you talking about?
我就在你面前啊
I'm right here.
废除异界的戒条
To unwrite the laws of the Fae.
让光明与黑暗之间的战争继续
To let the war between the Light and Dark resume.
她知道这后果有多可怕
She knew how horrible it was.
特里克 拜托 就算是为了我
Trick, please just do it for me.
你到底是什么人?
Who are you really?
啊!
AHHHHHHHH!
就这样?
That's it.
使出你的真本事
Show your true face.
是谁那么疏忽 尽然派你过来杀我
Whoever sent you to kill me sent the wrong little girl.
我不是来杀你的
I did not come here to kill you.
我来这里 是为了找到真♥相♥
I came here to get the truth.
真♥相♥?
The truth?
是关于你本性的真♥相♥吧
The truth about your nature perhaps.
好证实那个一直被你所遏制的黑暗情绪
To see if those dark feelings you keep
才是真正的你吧
bottled up inside are really who you are.
是为了证实一件事
To prove that whatever this thing is
证实末日女童一直警告我的东西是什么
Whatever the Nain Rouge keeps warning me about
答案就在这里 因为就是你
It's already here. Because it's you.
末日女童
The Nain Rouge.
是的!
Yeah!
一个小女孩儿 和你一样高
Little girl. About your height.
那如果你对此如此肯定
Well if you feel so strongly about it
取了我的性命吧
Take my life.
完成你的复仇使命
Claim your vengeance.
来吧 我就在这儿
Come on, I'm right here.
动手啊!
DO IT!
啊!
Ahhhhh!
我说过的 我不是来杀人的
Like I said I am not in the killing business.
但我不介意时不时地惩恶扬善一下
But I don't mind a little justice from time to time.
我想我们两个应该小谈一下
I think you and I need to have a little chat.
你是谁?
Who are you?
为什么你能够支配我的幻境?
How are you able to manipulate my vision?
我可是血圣
I am the Blood King.
血圣
The Blood King.
血圣根本敌不过迦楼罗
Blood King is no match for Garuda.
迦楼罗?
Garuda?
可是他们不是远在异种存在前
But they went extinct a millennium
一千年就灭绝了吗?
before the Fae ever existed.
迦楼罗灭绝了?
Garuda extinct?
可没人告诉我呢
No one told me.
就像异种取食于人类一样 我们取食于异种
Just as Fae feed from humans we feed off Fae.
他们的愤怒和憎恨
Their rage and hatred.
你终结了我们吸食你们肮脏血液的盛宴
You ended our feasting with your filthy blood.
我们会把你吸得干干净净
We will drink you dead.
不!
No!
我终结过一次我会再这么做的
I stopped you once I'll do it again.
即使我再一次鲜血淋漓
Even if it means spilling my own blood once more.
但是你已经流血了
But you already did.
当异种大战结束的时候
We smelled Blood King's blood
我们嗅到了血圣的血液
when the Great Fae War was ended.
之后我们忍♥饥挨饿卧薪尝胆
And we starved and waited
希望在以牙还牙的复仇中再次嗅到这种味道
hoping to smell it again to exact revenge.
然后 就在这里...
Then there it was...
就像吹着蒲公英许愿一样
Like a wish blown... across a dandelion clock.
几乎什么都么有...但是足够了
Barely nothing... But just enough.
就像暴风中的一丝细语
Like a whisper in a storm.
现在终于
And now finally
我们找到了你
We found you.
什么?
What?
我们嗅到了你在哪里
We've smelled where you are.
不
No
邪灵王
The Dal Riata.
邪灵王!
The Dal Riata!
邪灵王!
THE DAL RIATA!
和你相信的相反
Contrary to what you believe
我实际上是好人
I'm actually one of the good guys in all of this.
哦对啊 所有的好人都撒谎欺骗
Oh yeah all good guys lie and cheat and prey on
以手无寸铁的人类为食 威胁来折磨别人
defenseless humans, and threaten to torture people.
我是在试探你 波
I was testing you, Bo.
我得利用你的医生朋友试探到你的骨子里
I had to use your doctor friend to get under your skin.
我知道
I know.
这对我来说也不容易
It wasn't easy for me either.
你是什么啊?
What are you?
站在你面前的是 最后仅存下来的那伽蛇怪
What you see standing before you is what's left of the Naga.
是个异种乐队还是怎么着?
Is that like a Fae boy band or something?
因为我不觉得贾斯汀·汀布莱克
Because I don't think Justin Timberlake
会把他以前组合的成员放在箱子里
keeps members of his old group in a box.
你看见的那些头都是我的头 我的兄弟
Those heads you saw in the chest were my heads, my brothers.
多少年来他们被从我身上拿走
Over the years they were taken away from me.
受惊的村民 神秘人
Cut off from my shoulders
还有其他...更强大的魔鬼
by scared villagers,
把他们从我的肩膀上砍掉
mystics and other...greater evils.
为什么?
Why?
为了得到我的毒液
For my venom.
这是杀掉有史以来最有破坏力生物
It's the only way to kill the most destructive presence
的唯一方法
our people have ever known.
迦楼罗
The Garuda.
我猜肯定不是什么烟熏芝士吧?
I don't suppose that's a smoked cheese is it?
是正在前来的东西
It's the thing that's headed this way.
是末日女童谈到的魔鬼
The evil the Nain Rouge spoke about,
是我几百年来
the evil I've been tracking and fighting
一直追击的魔鬼
for centuries upon centuries.
那 你为什么不干脆告诉我?
Well, why didn't you just tell me?
我得确认
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表