剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
It's not weak to let it out, Dyson, it's human.
我是说表达痛苦也需要勇气
What I meant was it takes strength to express your pain.
然后你才能活下去
So that you can go on.
发生的一切和娜迪亚的事
All this and Nadia too.
我很抱歉 劳伦
I'm sorry, Lauren.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有你...
And you...
还没来及谢你专门跑回去救我
Never got a chance to thank you for coming back for me
真不知道你怎么办到的
Don't know how the hell you did it.
随机应变
I improvised.
倒是搭上了我最喜欢靴子的鞋跟
Broke the heel of my favourite boots.
嘿
Hey
咱们先把以前的事放一边
Let's put it behind us.
如果大家不齐心协力的话
If we don't figure out how to work together,
下次办的就是我们的葬礼了
we're all toast.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
听着... 这不是你的错
Look... it's not your fault, man.
还能是谁的错?
Then whose fault is it?
对不起
Excuse me
告诉我答案 该死的!
I want real answers, damn it!
这样没用的
That's not how it's done.
迦楼罗现在占尽优势
The Garuda is winning!
我们节节败退
And we are broken.
你就喜欢这样 是吗?
You get off on it, don't you?!
躲在阴暗的角落里看别人做徒劳的挣扎
Watching others try and fail while you hide in the shadows!
波 别这样
Bo, please
快现身 个小...
Show yourself already, you little--
只有我有权选择何时现身
Only I choose when to appear to others.
这是惯例
It's tradition.
波最讨厌惯例
Bo hates tradition.
现在起按我的规矩办事
From now on we're doing things my way.
我怎样才能战胜迦楼罗?
How do I defeat the Garuda?
我只负责预测重要事件
I merely observe important events.
不负责提供建议
I don't provide council.
再说
Besides--
我觉得你更喜欢听狼魂的话
I thought you preferred listening to the Wolf Spirit.
显然她的建议更高明
Since her advice is so stellar.
哦 等等
Oh, wait
她的话差点害死你们
It almost got you all killed.
那都怪我
That's my fault.
可是我还是想不明白
Though I'm still racking my brain as to why
为什么狼魂要欺骗戴森
the Wolf Spirit lied to Dyson.
她说的是实话
She spoke the truth.
狼在这场战役中的地位举足轻重
The Wolf's role in the fight will be significant.
是戴森误解了她的意思
Dyson misinterpreted her message.
那是因为你们两都喜欢打哑谜
That's because all the two of you do is talk in riddles.
你喜欢看戏
You like to watch.
我懂了
I get it.
谁没有点儿怪癖
We've all got our kinks.
波...
Bo...
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
她也是异种
She's Fae.
和我们一样
Like the rest of us.
如果我阻止不了迦楼罗
If I don't stop him, the last thing
那么你预测到的最后一件事就是
you will ever observe are the Garuda's teeth
迦楼罗在一点点啃掉你漂亮的小脸蛋
baring down on your pretty little face.
你是对的
You're right.
我害怕了
I'm scared.
那 说吧
So, talk.
别再打哑谜
No more riddles.
迦楼罗是异种的天敌
The Garuda is the enemy of the Fae.
勇士 异族的救世主
A champion, the saviour of them all.
要打败他 你必须团结所有力量
To defeat him, you must present a united front.
我们有我们的问题
Well, we've had our problems,
但我知道怎么带领这支队伍
but I know I can lead the team.
光明派只能占一半
A team of the Light can only provide half an army.
你必须招募黑暗派
You must recruit the Dark.
找个和你能匹敌的
One whose abilities rival your own.
明智点选择
Choose wisely.
我知道我们需要谁
I know who we need.
你最好快点回你的边界去 亲爱的
You better hightail it back to limbo, sweetie.
或者尽量离迦楼罗远的地方
Or somewhere as far away from the Garuda as you can get.
还有 波
And, Bo
你遇到我们的敌人了...
When you do meet our enemy...
踢烂他的毛屁♥股♥
kick his feathered ass.
没我想的那么多人
There's not as many people as I thought.
拉克兰没有那么出名
Lachlan wasn't very well known.
也没那么受欢迎
Or very liked.
只要让他们知道他死了 我们就有机会
If they only knew he died so we'd have a chance
对付迦楼罗了...
against the Garuda...
我保证很多异种都逃出城了
I'm sure a lot of Fae are fleeing town.
就剩我们了
Which just leaves us.
还有蟑螂!
And the cockroaches!
摩瑞根 波 别
The Morrigan-- Bo, no--
我必须去
I have to.
你继续
You go ahead.
啊 亲爱的 又是黑色皮衣?
Aw, honey, black leather again?
偶尔也换换嘛
Mix it up now and then.
没有比现在这种动荡更好的时候了?
And what better time than a blowout like this?
你闲不住是吧?
Don't you ever let up?
加入黑暗派再说
Join the Dark and see.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
很荣幸
I'm flattered.
我需要伐克斯
I need Vex.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我也希望是
I wish I was.
伐克斯在我的地牢里
Vex is in my dungeon.
我想让他呆在那儿
And I intend to keep him there.
直到永远
Forever.
可你和伐克斯就像邪恶版的霍尔与奥兹
But you and Vex are like an evil Hall & Oates.
他们不邪恶?
They're not evil?
在伐克斯对你做了那一切以后
After everything that Vex has done to you,
你们对对方做了那些以后
after everything you guys have done to each other,
伐克斯还能干得了什么
what could Vex have possibly done
让你把他关起来?
that's bad enough to land him in prison?
你难道没听说?
You haven't heard?
你发誓?
You swear?
有时说出来更好
Sometimes it's good to let it out.
哦 保罗...
Oh, Paolo...
你好坏...
You're awful...
你不想看我的简历吗?
Do you not want to see my resume?
哦 你想这样玩吗?
Oh, is that how you want to play it?
哦 你好调皮...
Oh, you naughty boy...
你要是为我的组织工作...
If you come work for my organization...
小费可很高的
the perks will be plenty.
我会让你的梦想全都成真
I will make all your dreams come true.
啊 非常感谢你...
Uh, thank you so much...
但我...
Yeah, I'm...
十分愿意从底层干起...
Definitely willing to start on the bottom...
底层 真不错哦...
And what a fine bottom it is...
啊 我愿意做进初级岗位部门...
Uh, I'll take an entry-level position...
你可以从任何我选定的地方进
You'll entry in whatever position I choose.
因为向来就是姐做主
Because I'm always the one in control.
哇唔! 怎...怎...
Whoa! What-- What--
怎么回事?
What's happening?
住手! 这衬衣! 是丝绸的!
No! This blouse! It's silk!
大家都说莫瑞根是个大熟♥女♥
You know, everyone said that the Morrigan was a total milf.
我说是囧女吧
Try pathetic.
不! 不!
No! NO!
让人马兽看看这个
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表