剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
What kind of place?
一个诊所
A clinic.
他们付钱找人做医疗实验
They do medical testing in exchange for cash.
科尔觉得那很不安全
Cole thought it wasn't safe.
但是 我一直在逼他
But, I kept pushing him.
我发誓 我对会发生的一切一无所知
I swear, I had no idea that anything would happen.
然后...
And then...
然后他就死了
Then he died.
为什么你不报♥警♥?
Why didn't you just call the police?
我被吓坏了
I got scared.
我以为只要我离开了 一切都与我无关了
I figured if I left, I could put this all behind me.
但我做不到
But I couldn't.
我得回来警告所有人
I had to come back and warn everybody.
那家诊所在哪?
Where is this clinic?
你觉得这个能吃吗?
Do you think this is edible?
大概吧
Probably.
知道不 我现在绝对对赖安的印象好多了
You know, I'm definitely feeling better about our man Ryan now.
给 来点乳酪蛋糕
Here, have some cheesecake.
啊
Ugh
经纪人会来吗?
Is this agent coming?
恩 赖安为什么要说谎?
Well, why would Ryan lie about that?
不知道 因为他喜欢捉弄人?
I don't know, because he likes messing with people?
他让我们吃牛内脏!
He got us to eat cow from the inside out!
他的失误 因为我们刚刚
His loss, because we just racked up
刷光了他信♥用♥卡♥里的一千美元
a grand on his credit card.
说真的 你一定得尝尝这个
Seriously, you gotta try some of this
但是我已经饱了
But I'm so full.
哦 只来一小口...
Oh, just one little bite...
对吧?
Right?
恩嗯恩
Mmmmm
哦 上帝 我们能不能打包六盒这个回去?
Oh my God, can we get, like, six more of those to go?
你们好
Well, hello.
你一定就是赖安口中的天才朋友
You must be Ryan's incredibly talented friend.
这就是背包客们迅速捞钱的地方?
This is where the backpackers are coming for quick cash?
跟我想象中的不太像
Not exactly like I pictured it.
祝你在圣巴特开心
Have fun in St. Barts, we'll see you again
我们几周后再见
in a couple of weeks.
你们好 有什么能帮你们的?
Hello. Can I help you?
是的 嗨
Yes, hi
嗨!
Hi!
我们是新搬到这的 正好看见了你的招牌
We're new to the neighborhood and we saw your sign.
很高兴你们来我们店
So nice of you to stop by.
你知道 一个人再富再美都不足为过
Well, you know you can never be too rich, or too pretty.
对吗 小糖果?
Right, sugarplum?
是... 是的
Yeah...yes
呃 你们这算是做spa吗?
Uh, is this some kind of spa?
其实 我们更愿意称自己为
Well, actually, we like to think of ourselves
返老还童诊所
more as a rejuvenation clinic.
一个令人们自我感觉良好的地方
A place where people can go to feel good about themselves.
你们提供哪几种治疗?
What kind of treatments do you offer?
很多种 但是其中最受欢迎的
A wide variety, but our most popular by far
是一种抗衰老疗程
is our one of a kind anti-aging treatment.
哦... 抗衰老
Oh...anti-aging.
我很想再多听听有关于这个疗程
Well, I would like to hear more about that.
没错 得让她一直年轻靓丽下去
That's right, gotta keep her looking young.
这是一个非常非常古老的家族秘方
Well, it's an old, old, old family recipe.
保证让你延年益寿
Guaranteed to add years to your life.
恩 那其中都有什么?
Well, what's in it?
你看 我这么问
See, I'm only asking
是因为我很担心药物实验
because I'm concerned about medical testing.
它在动物上实验过了吗 或是人类?
Is it tested on animals, or humans?
没有
No.
没有 没有这种事
No, nothing like that.
恩 那它的来源呢?
Well, where does it come from?
是全天然的吗?
Is it all natural?
其实你还是最好回去
The best thing would be to call back
预约一个再来
and make an appointment.
其实 我现在就有时间
Well, actually, I'm free right now.
不好意思 我们已经预约满了
Unfortunately, we're booked up for weeks.
我明白了
I see.
恩 谢谢 打扰你了
Well, um, thank you for your time.
你肯定想不到刚才谁来了
You'll never guess who just came in.
赖安·兰伯特
Ryan Lambert.
身边还跟着那个无派别的淫妖
And I think he had that unaligned succubus with him.
他们想干嘛?
Well, what did they want?
你觉得他们想干嘛?
What do you think they wanted?
他们询问有关护理的细节
They were asking questions about the treatment.
一切都是因为你让那个背包的小鬼跑了
All because you let that little backpacker escape.
对不起 荷莎...
I'm sorry, Hessa
说对不起也没用
It's too late for that now.
我把他们赶走了
I sent them away,
但是他们肯定还会回来
but I guarantee you they will come back.
如果他们再回来 你需要做好准备
And when they do, you need to be ready.
我敢打赌你播放列表上的一半成功人士
I'd be willing to bet that I've made the careers
都是由我带出来的
of half the people on your iPod.
太厉害了
That's amazing.
恩
Yeah.
确实很厉害
That's amazing.
首先要做的就是上交你的简历
First thing we need to do is raise your profile.
看外形 做包装...
Appearances, mash-ups...
这样就把你的俊脸
Get that cute little face of yours
展现给全世界
out there for the whole world to see.
我们可以待会再谈细节
We can work out the details later.
但是你得确定这是你想要的
But you have to want this.
确定 绝对的
I do. Totally.
我这一生都在期待您这样的伯乐出现
I've waited my whole life for an opportunity like this.
很好
Perfect.
那么现在可以到我办公室来签合同了
Then we can go to my office and sign the paperwork.
喂 喂 喂 等一下...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait...
呃 肯吉 怎么了?
Uh, Kenz, what's wrong?
呃...
Um...
你不用先听听他的歌♥
You know, don't you want to hear him play,
只这样就能肯定他的才华吧?
so you can really appreciate the awesomeness of his talent?
哦 亲爱的 一个人有没有货
Oh, honey, I can tell he's talented
我一眼就知道了
just by looking at him.
是的 但是他的现场才是王牌啊
Yes, but he is incredible live.
哦 她真可爱
Oh, isn't she so cute.
她真心替你着想
She just wants what's best for you.
好吧
Fine.
去拿吉他
Go fetch your guitar.
但是一小时内来我办公室 不许迟到
But be in my office in an hour, don't be late.
好的
Done.
陪我待会儿
Stay with me.
我想来杯马蒂尼 我讨厌一个人喝酒
I feel like a martini and I hate to drink alone.
行
Sure.
谁会拒绝呢?
Who can say no to that?
小肯 我待会来找你?
Kenz, I'll catch you later?
好
Okay.
太有意思了
Well, that was fun.
真见鬼...
Like hell...
那是我男朋友 不准你动他
That is my boyfriend and you can't have him.
哦 哇 真凶悍
Oh, wow, such fierceness.
我都有点怕了
I have chills.
我想你搞错了 甜心
But I'm afraid you're mistaken, sweetheart.
你没看到他跑出去时
Didn't you just see him run out of here
有多兴高采烈吗?
all pink-cheeked and excited?
在我看来他是一万个答应了
It seems to me he's already said yes.
哦 不 那可不是答应 那只是疑惑而已
Oh, no, that wasn't a yes. That was a confused maybe.
走着瞧
We'll see.
我不认为一张合同
I don't think he's going to let a contract
能阻止他的梦想
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表