剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Humour me...?
劳驾找件她那个尺码的?
One in her size, please?
这家伙是谁?
Who's this guy?
罗素·库珀 他是东道主
Russel Cooper, he's the host.
"德里克·赫斯特 问他船的话题"
"Derek Hurst-- ask about boat."
货真价实的水手 生死由天定
True sailor, lives and dies by the wind.
假装有兴趣 他就会很想成为你的男友了
Act interested, and he'll nearly insist on being your boyfriend.
"伊恩·莫顿 不要提起船"
"Ian Morton don't ask about boat."
确切地说 船是他父亲的心头好
Technically it was his father's.
不过这些专业性的话题不说也没关系
But technicalities don't matter at the bottom of the lake.
"丽塔S 要表现出你对时尚有兴趣"
"Lita S - play up your interest in fashion".
她是做饰品的
She does accessories.
绝对独家打造...
Very exclusive...
回想起来她和第一个死者
Come to think of it there was some "chatter"
确实说过一些闲话
about her and the first victim.
她漂亮 单身 对带顾客方面
She's gorgeous, single, and spent a lot of time on a custom
别有用心...
piece for him...
大家都认为他们是在量身打造靴子..
People thought they were knocking custom boots...
你能花上几分钟试穿一下吗?
Could you just take a few minutes to try it on?
我很高兴有这个机会了解你的生活
I love this window into your world.
还有戴森的
And Dyson's.
他有时阴晴不定
He can be so impenetrable.
还有 每次我想给他买♥♥衣服 他都拒绝我
Plus, every time I offer to buy him a dress, he turns me down.
我会试的 不过我不能让你给我买♥♥ 明白吗?
I'll try it, but I can't let you buy it for me, okay?
别胡说了 都是为了戴森的工作
Nonsense it's for Dyson's work.
抱歉又提起他 只是你很了解他而且...
Sorry to go on about him it's just you know him well and...
听不到你说话! 衣服已经套到我头上了!
Can't hear you! The dress is over my head!
不用 谢谢 这些烤面包看着很有魅力 罗素
Oh no thank you but the canapés look charming, Russell.
有人夸我这个东道主有魅力哦
Someone gave me the name of a "charming" caterer.
不用客气
You're welcome.
我给你带了一份小礼物
I brought you a little gift.
因为东道主的门面才最为重要...
Because the host is always the most important decoration...
一条有丽塔S名字的皮带
A signature Lita 'S' belt.
因为 我平常怎么说的了...?
Because - what is it I always say...?
手工做的艺术品总能让男人惊世脱俗
Handmade, artisanal items set a man apart in a pre fab world.
我现在就穿上它
I'm gonna put it on right now.
为了"作战"
For "battle".
今晚你是我的了
You would be making my night.
噢 嗨!
Oh hi!
好吧 我说我们先从威士忌吧开始
Okay, I say we start with the whiskey bar,
然后是海鲜吧
then raw bar,
再到礼品包
then gift bags.
或者 礼品包 甜点 伏特加试酒什么的
Or - gift bags, desserts, vodka tasting whatever
我们需要一个即时策略
We need a strategy pronto.
是啊 用于调查的
Yeah to investigate.
我陪着格蕾斯皇妃购物可不是为了
I did not go shopping with Princess Grace just for the
改变造型的
makeover.
不过丽塔S就在这里的某处呢
But Lita S is here somewhere.
万一这里有个免费鞋吧呢?!
What if there's a free boot bar?!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是不是...
Do I...
你一定是罗素了 嗨
You must be Russell. Hi.
你们是?
And you are?
我...
I'm...
我很高兴给你介绍我朋友
I'm very pleased to introduce you to my friend.
肯..肯米
K-Kimmy.
谢了 碧斯蒂
Thank you, Bitsy.
你好 我们就住在楼上
Hi we live upstairs.
是吗?
That right?
看到你在办舞会 想着我们该来
Saw you were having a 'do, thought we would come
说声"嗨"什么的
say hola or etc.
你相对我其他的邻居而言
You look a little more downtown than
更为时尚一些
my other neighbours.
你真迷人不是吗 亲爱的
Aren't you charming, darling.
没人能比一个有点来历不明的姑娘
Nothing hotter than a girl who's a little dirty around
更迷人了...
the edges...
想到处看看?
Want a tour?
她很乐意
She'd love one.
没错
Yes.
我的每个浴室里都有个冰箱 里面装满了
I got a bar fridge in each bathroom, fully stocked.
各种甜点
With snacks.
因为那里是最好吃东西的地方
'Cause that's the best place to eat food.
我就知道我喜欢你
I knew I liked you.
我就知道
I knew it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们见过吗?
Have we met?
相面真的不是我的强项
Placing faces isn't my forte.
我希望有人能开♥发♥个这样的应用
I wish someone would invent an app for that.
我会买♥♥的
I'd buy it.
我是克莱夫
I'm Clive.
或者我的朋友都叫我 C3PO
Or as my friends call me C3PO.
人类机器人的亲戚
Human cyborg relations.
还是叫克莱夫吧
Clive it is.
你是罗素的朋友?
You a friends with Russell?
我想我是吧
I like to think I am.
他投资了我的软件公♥司♥
He invested in my software company.
所以你们才能在这儿玩得这么开心
So that's why you're all able to have this much fun.
都是技术男
You're tech guys.
嗯 有几个是
Yean, a few of us.
说到技术 想看看有爱的东西吗?
Speaking of tech - wanna see something cute?
想啊
I'd love to.
我哥哥刚给我发来我新生小侄子的照片
My brother just sent me photos of my new niece.
史蒂芬·安娜
"Steven Arianna".
当然 是以一代天才命名的 史蒂夫·乔布斯
After the original genious, of course. Steve Jobs.
嗯
Right
我哥哥是家里的笨蛋
My brother's the dork in the family.
宝宝真可爱
Cute baby.
我是丽塔
I'm Lita.
哦 丽塔S 我听说你会在这里
Oh Lita S. I heard you'd be here.
哦? 我很荣幸
Oh? I'm flattered.
事实上我正在想为我最好的朋友
And I'm in the market actually for a truly special
买♥♥一双着实与众不同的靴子
pair of boots for my very best girlfriend.
我真希望我能帮忙
I wish I could help.
但是我现在对做女装不感兴趣了
But I don't really have any lines for women anymore.
但是如果你有男人让我来打扮
But if you have any men you'd like me to dress,
介绍给我
let me know.
我正在和别人说呢 这漂亮的外壳温暖了
I was telling someone about this beautiful cover, how it warms
技术传播的冷颤
the chill technology spreads.
能借给我吗?
May I...?
克莱夫 你认不认识卡姆· 弗格森?
Clive, did you know Cam Ferguson?
我认识 昨晚我去参加了那个聚会
I did, I was at the party that night.
我不是特别想谈论这个
I don't really want to talk about it.
抱歉 我得失陪了
Apologies, I need to excuse myself.
就这样我赚了第一笔一百万
And that's how I made my first mil.
没什么大不了的
No bigs.
那卡姆伦 死掉的那个...
So Cameron, the dead guy...
他是你的生意伙伴吗?
Were you his business partner?
他就像是我的兄弟
He was like a brother to me.
我真不敢相信他死了
I can't believe he's gone...
嗨 你有没有看过伊莎贝拉裸体艺术的书?
Hey you ever seen Isabella's book of artistic nudes?
天啊 先生 没有!
Gosh, mister, no!
我拿给你看
I'll show you.
好啊
Okay
那个盒子是巴厘的
That box is Balinese.
我太喜欢巴厘货了!
I love Balinesia!
嗨 这是不是丽塔S设计的
Hey, is this by Lita S.
我听说她今晚在
I heard she's here tonight...
她是一个很好很好的朋友
She's a good, good friend,
她还为我做了这条皮带
she actually made me this belt.
哇
Wow.
想见她吗?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表